Every girl with over 200k followers on instagram is being dmed by top athletes and rappers, normal guys have no chance

>every girl with over 200k followers on instagram is being dmed by top athletes and rappers, normal guys have no chance

is he right?

200k seems kind of low but he is generally not wrong. Top insta girls are constantly being messaged by high status men. Its like a catalog.

>It's like a catalog
The way it should be

Who cares.
Do you get upset when you see a brand new car that you can't in a carlot?
No.
Then why in the fuck would I be upset when I can't afford an instagram thot?
Just window shop like the rest of the broke niggas and shut the fuck up.

probably, but what do you care? you think you have a shot with emma watson too?

*snicker*
Emma watson is famous hot bro.
If no one knew who she was she'd barely get 2k.

money isnt the missing link its fame IMO.

whatever, the point is they're out of his league. guy above me gets it, if you have to ask how much it costs you can't afford it.

money and fame tend to go together

Afford as in wealth fame and pull.
Regular niggas/honkeys don't have that kind of pull bruh.
It's like poor kids looking into toys r us at christmas time.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS LOOKISM INCEL SHIT

How is this Veeky Forums and not /bantz/ or /b/?

>dmed

wtf is this newspeak?

Also
>caring two shits about instasluts

I got message back from my favorite Instagram girl yesterday. She has 240k followers and I have 180. You jelly brah??

>females
Who cares. For them you are merely another number, another guy in their long list of meaningless bonds, another faceless faggot who'd "like" their shit. Quite honestly, why even live ?

>following instagram whores

No one is jelly of your autism.

Quit following dumb instagram whores it's pathetic

jelly as fuck

>i needed this

GTFO

The issue is not that, the issue is, every girl with over a 1000 followers will get message from people who say they have talent as a model, if they'd just follow their page, they might be able to help them out.

These girls can either, follow them and have nothing happen to them, which is gonna be the case and they know is gonna be the case

Or

They can ignore it and act above the offer and only take the dopamine rush of being asked to model.

Actually my very average friend friend just started fucking a 9/10 criminal justice majoring sloot. Dude is skelly and as short as me (5'7). The best part is that she has a boyfriend. GG m8 girls just cheat regardless unironically if theyre not religious they will have a higher chance of infidelity. It is what it is and that is the timeline we live in.