Will Veeky Forums get a robo-waifu when they come out? will you lift with yours?

will Veeky Forums get a robo-waifu when they come out? will you lift with yours?

perfect spotter

Yes
A 4'9" short stack THICC blasian with slightly dark honey skin long hair and bright eyes.
Will be nimble, flexible, oral, have daddy issues, is loose enough to take 9 inches but snug enough to where I have to fight to get the last 2 inches in there.
Will only leave my home to work and get groceries.

Of course.

Until I can become a robot myself and ascend beyond the needs of the flesh, anyway. But up to that point I would lift and cuddle with my robo-waifu everday.

Nah fuck robots

i smell something fishy

That's what we're trying to do.

Why not? I'm personally believe we cannot perfect AI to the point where it can convincingly mimic real intelligence, and still I'd pick a robo-waifu over real women. Real women are just THAT shit.

Gimme a robot maid to keep the house clean and dishes done and laundry folded and the lawn mowed and the eavestroughs cleaned and the leaves raked. But sex toys? Jeebus. Did you molest yourselves with a vacuum cleaner as kids?

Hell yeah, going to make it perfect too

Have fun with getting fucked over by bio cunts

Hmm sure it would be nice to have a robot to wash my clothes and clean my room ( I don't really have time) and maybe succ dicc after long day. Maybe one day

Virgin spotted. Biopussy=best pussy, not that you're ever going to have a basis for comparison.

I don't really have opinion on the matter, but how can you be sure? I mean you probably haven't tried future technocunt. Maybe they will scan your dick and adjust themselves for maximum pleasure accordingly. Just saying.

empowered wymyn detected

Why would you want an intelligent robowaifu.

>download buggy torrent site dominatrix personality program for robo waifu
>she bugs out during first session
>kept as a chaste, latex clad sex slave for the rest of my life

>they're not real yet
It's not fair bros, it's not fair

Absolutely, i will also become a cyborg so we can live together forever

It's the only way to get someone to love me for who i am anyway

Yes
It’ll be amazing
Won’t lift with her but she’ll be like that guy that follows golf players as she gives me shakes and cleans the bar

is that from a silver surfer comic? I like the graphic work

>f-f-f-Fucking virgin
>I'm a real man because I put my dicks in little boys asses
Kys you're self

where is this from?

Animatrix

this