If you fuck up your formidable years is there any way to recover from it socially

if you fuck up your formidable years is there any way to recover from it socially

Other urls found in this thread:

exiledonline.com/adderall-tips-how-to-convince-your-shrink-you-have-addadhd/all/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=S_xH7noaqTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't relate, was always popular with tons of friends

>formidable

>formidable years

>formidable years

>formidable

>formidable

>formaldehyde years

>formidable

>formidable years

>formulatable years

I hope my most formidable years are still ahead of me

>formidable years

you can get pussy, but being TRULY socially adjusted would require hard word and dedication.

I am in my late 30's. my first attempts at real socializing were at 24-25yo, when I first lost weight. I had a couple girls interested, dated a couple other girls for a few days until it was clear I had no actual social skills. no sex.

got fat again, lost it again, dated three girls, couple days two girls, 3 months the 3rd girl.

I feel extremely detached from people, and can only be socially adjusted if I am 'high' on caffeine. even better if it is caffeine with l-theanine. I don't feel normal at all, as I was fat and had no friends or relationships most of my life. to 'catch up' I would have to treat it as a daily full-time job of doing pick-up, therapy, working out, meditation and psychiatrist.

my relationship experiences in my late 30's are that of a well-adjusted 15yo.

>formidable years

Maybe you could find someone who loves you for who you are

or he could improve himself objectively and find someone of actual value who isn't okay with him being an insecure loser

im sure there's more to him than being an insecure loser. some people can accept that as a flaw while loving the things he excels at

Just bee urself

>fommyadable years

But op... My formidable years are right now.
>

>formaldehyde years

>formidable
Formative.
None of you guys even helped poor OP.

>fourleggedtable years

if you want that effect but a lot better, try amphetamines.

What are the best legal amphetamines? Or things similar to them?

What are the best amphetamines that while illegal, won't get me several years in prison?

Or do I need to take meth?

include me in the screencap!

well meth and most other stuff isnt too hard to find if you know where to look, order off the darknet (look on reddit /r/darknetmarkets). if you want something 100% legal look into Benzedrex inhalers with active ingredient Propylhexedrine. You can extract this chemical from the cotton inside of it by soaking it in an acidic drink like lemonade for an hour, there are more detailed guides if you look for them. You could also fake ADHD and get a prescription for adderall. Don't worry about being charged with possession, it wont happen to you. hell ive been stopped by cops while on meth just keep your shit under control it aint hard.

t. stim expert

What does it take to get an adderall prescription? How do I fake ADHD? How many visits would it take/how much would those visits cost? What are the chances I fuck it up and the doc diagnoses me with psychopathy for trying to tricky rick him? What if he gives me some stupid shit like modafinil instead?

F O R M I D A B L E

exiledonline.com/adderall-tips-how-to-convince-your-shrink-you-have-addadhd/all/1/
this is an alright guide. basically read up the symptoms, and get good at faking it, its easier than it looks especially if you get the right doctor. if your doctor doesn't give you the diagnosis you want, go to a different one. you wont get diagnosed with psychopathy, worst that will happen is doc will tell you to fuck off. in many cases its covered by insurance so if you have that its nbd. best of the best is still meth tho if you have a chance give it a try. the key to Rx's is persistence, keep trying doctors. i think there are even lists of ones online who write scripts easy.

or should I just find a dealer and stock up on adderall? how much is it from a dealer? where do I find an honest one in my area?

Thnx for the help user, that benzedrex stuff looks kinda harsh and I don't really wanna go through all that trouble to get a prescription, so is a dealer the best option?

>When you have to fight your formidable years but you fail and have to become a social recluse.

you can try craiglist/grindr (say you're lookin for drugs lots of gay guys into it) but your best bet is ordering on line. as mentioned take a look at reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets and get a feel for using TOR. in this day and age its ridiculously easy to get any kind of drug you want.

Oh man, I'm not very tech-savvy with stuff like tor, you sure the cops won't raid my house in a few weeks after buying something?

Also how do I ensure I'm getting a product that isn't watered down or cut with something?

>thread about how to stave off social awkwardness
>ends with advice on scoring crank on an anonymous gay sex app

just b yourself

you wont get raided, read the reviews other real people are buying from there. use proper encryption

include me in the screencap i guess

This looks like that cerebral palsy girl who makes the pancakes.

Most fatties weren't fuck ups socially. Even the edgy kids were successful. There's no reprieve for you, OP. Just worry about having a roof over your head.

shiggy diggy

you can always cut contact with everyone, move and after cocoon mode, reinvent yourself etc but unless you're a rapist taxi driver/kebab shop owner you'll never get another shot at prime teen pussy

kek

This is a cope for people who are legit on the spectrum. My awkward as fuck ex-classmate who was lonely got a lot of friends, a job and even a girlfriend after trying a bit. People confuse social skills with being extroverted.

>Be OP.
>Go to party, attempt to mingle.
>Everyone keeps their distance and looks at you cautiosly.
>You wave and half the group flinches.
>It's at this point you realize no one is dancing.
>"What's going on?" You say.
>"Please user, don't hurt us, we don't want any trouble."
>"Come on, I'm just trying to put my formidable years behind me. Don't tell me I can't recover socially?"
>But it's no use. They remember the formidable years.
>You end up going home with a couple of guys instead.

Older user who got Veeky Forums later in life. You can be objectively attractive but becoming socially adept after years of being a reject is almost impossible. The habits you pick up as a child/young adult stay with you.
You can learn how to fake it, enough to hold a conversation or flirt with and fuck girls. I am popular at work and everyone likes me, when you are good looking/fit you don't have to do much. As long as you are not actively being a jerk, say yes to any small favours which don't cost you anything and make a small amount of effort to say hello then people will like you.
I am not close with anyone. I haven't been able to maintain a serious relationship or friendship.
The girls who you get aren't great either, its mostly used up sluts or single mothers all panicking because they are getting old and aren't married yet. As a middle aged guy you don't even need to be fit, as long as you have a job and are average looking women will throw themselves at you. The look they give you isn't 'is he hot?', it's, 'can he afford a house and would he be a good daddy?'.

theme du fil

youtube.com/watch?v=S_xH7noaqTA

top kekkerino

>Formidable

"Faking it" is so fucking exhausting. You'd think it would get easier over time, but it's like some shit 4-hour battery that you need to recharge every chance you get.

>mfw normalfag coworker repeats the same joke for the third time that day
>it wasn't funny the first time

>if you fuck up your [formative] years is there any way to recover from it socially?

Yes, but you will never become what you could have been and you will never be able to go back and experience what you should have.

Take it from someone who practically missed out on their entire teen years and early twenties.

What did you try in order to recover? I think it should be possible if I keep working on it.

Ahh, OP, I remember my formidable years... I was unstoppable, everybody respected me, ans no one dared cross me. I had finally made it after years of struggle; blood, sweat, and tears... Then one day, as you put it, I fucked up. Gone where my formidable years. Now I see no way of returning to those glory days. What they say is true, it takes a lifetime to build a reputation and one moment to destroy it.

Underrated.

Kek. Almost sprayed what I was drinking onto my monitor.

>your quattro stagioni years

zoz

>formidable years

that's not how user suggested you use grindr breh

*sad nyah*