How much bodyfat do I have to lose in order to get visible abs?

How much bodyfat do I have to lose in order to get visible abs?

Pic related, it's me, should I do long cardio or hiit ?

I'am 5'9/175cm tall and I weight 185 lbs/ 84kg
Thanks in advance!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/u0Usji2.png
desuarchive.org/fit/search/text/i dont do squats/page/6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did you take such a faggy pic?

becuase I want to Veeky Forums in

whatever that's probably not even you

Shouldn't you be posting these fag pics somewhere else

but it's me, also it's better to do long steady cardio or just hiit?

You have a literal twink body

Just because you'll have abs wont mean women will like them. You'll literally just look like a swedish twink with abs and no pecs

post more pics

kek

We have threads like this daily. Faggots just want to get off knowing anons are jerking off to their feminine bodies.

I might be gay now

There, i'm not into women tho
That's not true! I just want advice

>I just want advice
kys

Cute nipples

i'm 95% straight and I want to tweak your nipples and kiss your belly

yeah, then tell me fucker

steady cardio for visible abs or hiit instead, because I have some muscle on my thighs, glutes, etc and I dont want to burn that shit down

i'am eating healthy af, 1800 calories a day, no cardio yet

you don't need abs senpai you just need glute bridges and squats to get a thicc lower body your upper body is delicious as it is

please tell me you have a cute hairless little cock

don't worry I train my glutes a lot

Sumo squats 4*20 50kg/110lbs
leg press (glutes) 4*20, 160kg/350lbs
reverse leg curls 4*12 40kg/88lbs
squats: 4*12 70kg/154 lbs

I lift that weight 12 reps 4 times
that's my glutes routine, no bully please

What would your father say, assuming you weren't raised by a single mother on processed food and videogames?

Just dump all your pics op

suckable nips

my father is proud of me desu

this is a blue board user

t-thanks I guess

I got a 22cm one user, sorry

then post sfw pics duh

>8.6in

you do not.

post it.

Do you want to look like a dude or stay somewhat feminine? Really visible abs are going to make you look more masculine. I'm probably the same bf% as you are but have somewhat developed (emphasis on somewhat) abs, so they're kinda visible. Just do abs workouts daily.

>white """"""""""men"""""""""

If you're going to attention whore at least dump pics onto imgur and then link the album.
>showing off flat featureless stomach because taking 40 pics over 40 minutes to try and find that perfect angle that makes your ass look anything other than flat is too much effort and you just need the quick (you) dopamine hit
I hate all these low effort twinks nowadays fuck

>he hates twinks

What are you, gay?

can't post pingy here, sorry but it's real

maybe I can post butte if dubs

Wtf im straight but I wanna fuck you

Wtf post more body pics. Do you have short shorts or something?

dubs now post ass

>Cardio or HIIT?

Both

Also it's obvious you're gay, you didn't have to tell us. We don't need to see your gluteal region to answer your question

POST MORE PICS OP. You must

idiot

upload it to imgur or post it on /soc/ or something and link it

You look so girly if you had a wig and a femenine face to accompany your body I'll probably masturbate to one of yours webms over at /b/. Sadly I wouldn't fuck you cuz for some reason I can't help but think that man's ass is dirty and full of shit, also most don't even look femenine. Squat baby, squat until you die

Males and females have completely different anuses. The more you know.

It's all in my head ikr, but also it's true most fags don't even have a good looking ass

Actually women's are easier to clean and accumulate less shit than masculine anuses.

Seems like OP is currently sifting through butt shots looking for the most flattering one.

fuck it, let me take a pic

It's true. Gotta love eating the female anus after a shower.

>5'9 185lb

i was in the same boat OP
currently 5'11 160, down from 180, only took like 2 months.

eat at a deficit and count your calories using myfitnesspal, cardio is good too

im 160 and only barely see my abs now if I flex, so once you get down to like 150 im sure youll see them, but make sure you lift and do ab work too

also stop taking such faggy pic you fucking degenerate retard

ew. i regret asking.

get the fuck off my board faggots

saged and reported

it's the lighting ;__; I swear

He posted a pic and got deleted. How/why? It said sorry for bad lighting. Wtf?

New to Veeky Forums huh

Post it again i missed it

I would fist OP hard and cum over his little twink body. I would pound this little queer hard.

i.imgur.com/u0Usji2.png
don't know if he deleted it or mods
it's not attractive just looks obese

Not true.

Also not true, though women's cheeks are more roundly shaped in general with less hair it certainly doesn't mean men's aren't attractive.

I know what an idiot. I've mentioned before, anuses are pretty much the only body part on a human that is not different between genders, as it is the first part to develop in the womb.

>i.imgur.com/u0Usji2.png
wow, that was fast

New to Veeky Forums are mods this nazi here too?

Lucky timing on my part

I think he has a good base, I'd fuck that if he squatted

WTF i didn't get a chance to see. I just wanna see your body in a mirror pic

FAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD ITS NOT EVEN A TRAP ITS A STRAIGHT UP LAD THERE IS NO EXCUSE

REEEEE

Fuck it user. It doesn't matter anymore

Mods dont exist here
And when they do they suck at their job

Then how did it get deleted?

OP HERE, YOU WILL FUCKING REGRET THIS, I WILL RETURN WITH THE BEST ASS AND LIGHTING IN THE FUCKING WHOLE HISTORY

I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH AND THEN SOME GUY WILL FINALLY BECOME MY BOYFRIEND

REEE

OP you go out there and get the ass that you deserve then come back so I can fucking fill your ass with my cum. I will not pull out OP. YOU HEAR ME. YOU CAN DO THIS

Dude, you just gotta squat a lot and do some cardio. You got good base for trap aesthetics

Dude your ass is fat and thicc. You have a nice body just squat some more. Also can I fuck?

POST YOUR FUCKING DICK YOU IDIOT

thanks, I should have used this pic instead

desuarchive.org/fit/search/text/i dont do squats/page/6/

That's the spirit OP. This is the purpose of Veeky Forums, to shame you into a better body. You can do it. Keep us updated. We just need to give you name I guess.

you can't claim that you have an 8.6in dick and then not post it

you're fucking lying

I dont want to be rude, but I won't post my dick

I dont want to end like /hm/ fags

I read a little of your program, do low bar squats, focus on that. Other compound exercises are not important

It looked way better in the no undies one. This doesn't attract me at all. Cardio and squat my dude

Squats aren't the way OP. Hip thrusts have the greatest glute activation.

you're lying

I really appreciate all the advice in this thread, sorry to the people who gave me adivice but i didn't quote

I begun to lift 1,4year ago, I made a lot of mistakes of course (not eating enough, eating too much shit, being afraid to raise the weight, etc) so I got the courage to squat 2 months ago

I wish I could try hip thrusts, a lot of guys in my gym are homophobic as fuck (south america), so i get a lot of stares when training legs or glutes, because "it's gay", I pass as straight but I dont want to risk being expelled, beating or something like that

is there a way to do hip thrusts at home?

Now I have to go masturbate thanks a lot Veeky Forums...

post your butt.
its the only way we can provide a reliable answer

Fuck did anyone save this? I can see the thumbnail but the file is gone.

dont worry, I will report results in 1 month

Ewww I think this just turned me straight

Resistance bands, dumbell, chains, kettlebell. Or for a gayer alternative, you can have someone push down on your hips as you thrust up.

Nice.
Lose some weight and post dick in a month. Preferably cupping it and pretending to be shy.
And oh look, now I gotta masturbate again.

ok, so I just need to put a heavy stuff in my groin find support my back, a couch for example and then thrust ?

thanks, I will!