Any stories of Veeky Forumsbros losing their virginity 20-25ish...

Any stories of Veeky Forumsbros losing their virginity 20-25ish? I was fat as fuck and almost at my goal and ready to put myself out there.

Stories? How did it go? What did think?

Should add I'm 20 and in college

bumping with pics from my uni

Was 21yo. At a friends birthday party. Started talking and she took me downstairs (she lived there). We fucked. I disnt cum but told her it did. Never spoke to her again.

Still a virgin then. Sorry bro.

Id say hes not a virgin techinally

Once you stick it in, you're no virgin.

I lost my virginity when i was 26.
>how did it go
awkward as fuck
>what did think
what did she think? i'm not sure, but we did it again pretty soon after and it was WAY better.

If she did it again she was def into you

We did it many times after, she ended up being my gf for a few months but it didnt work out, I really miss the sex.

I was like 400lbs at 22 and I lost my virginity by getting really drunk and letting some ugly bitch take advantage of me

Where are you at now?

Your uni is full of cheap easter european hookers?

>Met a grill on tastebuds
>I was 18 and severly overweight
>She was a qt, we had A LOT of music in common and I had glorious long hair
>Chat very autistically to her saying stuff like "Am I a creeper if I tell you that I want to rape you?"
>A week or two goes by, agree to meet and go for a weekend to a hotel, since she lived in fucking Narnia.
>She even says I love you and sends nudes before we ever met
>Her mom forces us to meet before we go to any hotel
>I take a fucking 2 hour bus to another city and meet her
>I acted super autistic the whole time, my jaw was going crazy shaking
>She grabs my hand and talks non-stop to not make me feel awkward
>I get my first kiss, she can feel my heart pounding like crazy
>Rest of the day is us just making out
>Do the hotel thingy, can't get it up... Have the most awkward sex ever
>Fast forward, GF for 3 years, turns out she has borderline personaly and was crazy AF. Punched me and shit
>10/10 wouldn't do again ever

Lost it at 21. Can confirm it's really awkward, but that's true for literally everyone's first time. Just power through it, you'll get exponentially better with experience. If you're thinking about trying to hide that it's your first time, she'll probably know instantly, so just own it.

nobody wants to fuck the guy that used to be a fat fuck loser, sorry.
try backpages or stick to extremely ugly women.

theyd want to fuck that one that almost looks like chad, the whole point of this board is to get swole and look good faggot

well it is Rutgers, there just hot girls everywhere

can't fix ugly, fatty.

i should also note that at the time i was about 250 pounds at 6'0 and she was way out of my league.

I'm about 220 now and still overweight and i really have no idea how i pulled this girl but she was younger than me by about 4 years and really really hot and she commented all the time on how hot she thinks I am. I do not understand it myself maybe it was a confidence thing or something I'm not sure.

damn I sure as hell couldnt have pulled that off, at my peak I was 280, I'm 190 and 6'2 now

190 and 6 2 isnt fatty faggot

I was driving her home from a party we were both at and I just went in for a kiss and it kinda snowballed from there. Just gotta go for it sometimes I guess.

This thread is full ejac-lets.

you're still ugly though.
being the ex-fat guy is worse than being fat anyway.
your doomed, loser.

who rejected you user

>26 years old
>27 next month
>still a virgin
>was almost 400 pounds
>have lost like 60 pounds this year

I'm gonna make it Veeky Forums I'm gonna give myself a reason to be self confident

cope boi

You can fucking do it, -60 pounds is good

go to a party and mingle since you have no social skills i assume? go for an asian girl there are plenty from the few parties i went to at rutgers

Says the virgin

lol fucking hell

I have decent skills, the problem is talking to girls like I'm interested in them, if I gotta make small talk about class or if they ask me something I can do that no problem but I say it very normal and uninterested. Once I get my goal I'm sure it'll give me a good boost. The good thing is that I know people who can get me into the good parties with white girls and shit so I'm covered on that end

work your way up user like lifting you start out with baby weights 4/10 grills and work your way up i think that works better if you think you can just sound interested cause I think that a social skill not confinedne skill

Oh shit I should been more specific, I'm almost at my goal lol, give it about a month or two. I'm gonna start practicing on girls now though, but my confidences stems from how good I looks so who knows

alright so you got the right idea

29 and I dunno, 330 or something like that.

craigslist

a bunch of trannies, a few mwm three-sums, and one fuckbuddy with a vagina. she's older and not that great looking, but she's willing to teach me and can take a pounding. I see her once a week, so I guess it worked out more or less. I don't even try to talk to people irl because I have no idea how

>being the ex-fat guy is worse than being fat anyway.

Good thing chicks were all over me when I was fat.

c o p e
don;t reply to me again, fat faggot.

Mate, I'm a completely different guy and what do I need to cope for? I was gifted with great face aesthetics.

Lost it at 22. She thought I was amazing (didnt know I was a virg)