Steroid General

Your oral only cycle is dumb.

Your SARMs are dumb.

Tren is the best.

Previous thread is somewhere

Talk less about steroids and more about me

Cat girls

>yfw you took too many steroids in your 20s n 30s

Post workout is a 1lb of ground beef, 4oz hummus and 2 flat breads.

Who is this great looking guy I need to know more.

Also how do you guys manage build up anger. Yesterday was a shitstorm of events and I'm still ready to break someones neck.

do what george leeman does

>manage anger
Mindfulness techniques. Mostly any emotional response that isn't geared towards problem solving, providing or engineering solutions or generally being productive isn't worth your time. Other people's actions are generally not a reflection of you but their own struggles. Remember, you can't control anything or anyone, just your responses. The less control you try to have over externalities, the better you'll feel.

Alsk that mast dummy.

I feel like violence would solve my problem but other problems would arise.

I'm a pretty chill guy even on gear but the shit my gf's parents pull makes me want to break necks.
There is no logic and no decent way to cut them out.

Btw bless your body and show me your tattoo if you don't mind.

How do i get thighs like that?

Go outside and punch the wall a few times.

Find masT's girlfriend and ask her to switch places for a night so you can suck his gains straight from his throbbing cock.

Mindless violence only leads to more anger.

I really really like it. Not just the tattoo. N-n-no homo tho.

Well, is it really violence if it's not doing any sort of a damage? You're not breaking anything and nobody is being hurt.

I like feeling angry. Willingly feeling a broad range of emotions and expressing them viscerally is very cathartic.

>You're not breaking anything
Your hands for example.

I loathe anger, it leads to violence without purpose which leads to more anger and is a vicious cycle.
I do love putting someone in their place.

Don't punch so hard you break your hands you autist. Just punch hard enough to cause pain that builds up until you can't take it. Then go lay down on some grass and stare at the sky for a bit.

If you don't feel like going all out you're not really angry.

There's difference between feeling anger and rage.

Anger is chronic, rage is acute.

What do you think of my cycle?

Scratch the Tbol from there (PCT and more Test is on the way is on the way).

Test E week 1-14
Deca week 1-12
Dbol week 1-4 then again at 8-12 after bloods come back.

Should i increase my doses?

Test E 650 a week
Deca 300 a week
Deca 30mg ED

Enjoy your future prison cell. I’m sure we’ll read all about you in a future /pol/ Happening.

Squat 1-2 times a week, heavyish.

His quads are relatively tiny.

Dbol 30mg ED***

Looking foward to making your shit life feel a bit better with my own dumb shit.

Agreed. masT's legs are by far his worse feature but their certainly not bad. Then again I've never seen his calves.

About to start my 25 day 40mg turinabol cycle. Second time running it, last time I gained 13 lbs of muscle and kept all of it. Also zero need for PCT. Now tell me how my oral only cycle is bad.

Up the deca to 400mg and you'll be good to go.

Right on brother, Will do. How do you feel about HCG while on Deca? I'm thinking about skimping out on it.

You don't "need" hcg on any cycle.

You'll be fine without.

Are you actually religious?

No matter my answer it wouldn't matter.

>I'm not actually religious
>>AUTISMAL LORD FAGGOT

>I am actually religious
>>AUTISMAL LORD FAGGOT

Not like I can prove it either. But an honest answer, religious? Yes. Observing anything that doesn't serve my self-interest? No.

Gucci, Whats your shoulder width btw? I can tell that genetically you already have wide shoulders. Perfect frame to slap muscle on.

>I can tell that genetically you already have wide shoulders

They are average at best. The only thing keeping them in check is training them hard and having a small waist (eu size 27).

That or dismorphia.

Just let it go?

Holding it in so it can build up it the dumbest shit you can do. Just yell at your gf and smack her on the head

Sweet. Sleeves are pretty cool, but i find they ruin the aesthetics of your arm

Because you didn't see any recent pics from my legs

Please show recent leg pics.

I would still wager they're your least impressive feature.

Cool, I was just curious

Imo, my chest and calves are my weak points still

Legs progressed pretty good. The first picture were actually my natty legs, you remember the natty pics, those were the legs behind it

Your chest is fine. Your arms are just overpowering as hell.

If I could let it go I wouldn't be asking in the first place.
My gf's dad keeps trying to be this alpha male and manages to make her cry for every little shit.
I want to beat the living shit out of him to put him in his place since he can't comprehend any form of verbal communication.

Legs are fine and in proportion.
Its the balance I'm aiming for.

True this was a picture from last year, where i had to proof on another form i was real posting a picture with a spoon. Legs improved a bit after my latest blast imo.

Latest picture from the leg pictures were the legs during my blast

Why so hostile? Easy now, little friend

Does she not live with you then? There is not much you can do about it, it's family you don't belong to. My gf got hit by her dad once, but i didn't bother to say something about it because it's nothing of my business. Family problems should be separated from your relationship with her imo.

and then what ? You end up in jail , no pct. Good luck with your female test levels

I'm just fed up with him. She lives with me.

I know I can't do alot about and I've even considered breaking up with her because of this shit.
He even went looking for a new house and it ended up being a 5 min walk away from ours.
I don't like being told what to do, especially by people that have nothing better to do. He's an old fart that needs to learn that he can't meddle in everything.

It's ruining part of our life and puts a good amount of stress on the relationship (but also strenghtens it).

End of my blogpost.

You look nice and juicy keep up the good work, hope I'll be able to catch up at the very least.

Just tell him that no matter what you still pummel his daughters throat with your cock and she loves it and there's nothing he can do about it.

What are the things he is saying to her that is making her cry.

She lives with you, why can't see just ignore him? If she would still live with them that would be a problem, but now she lives with you she can easily ignore him, not?

>but also strenghtens it
Problems are the foundation from every relationship. It binds you stronger together. A relationship were everything goes smoothly and never got any arguments is boring and will be quickly over.

Lads I have been out of the loop for like five months, what did I miss? Who died, who probably should have already, do we have new trips I need to filter? Gimme the cliffs notes.

>this body

>that response

you are my new favorite trip bimbo

>monster upperbody
>arms have lost all definition of humanity
>thickness in back

What it boils down to is just every word to put her down and make her feel like shit.

She likes sfx and cosplay and she could have a real shot at it if she could find some confidence.
She missed out on alot in her life because of his shit.

Its not as much as just ignoring him as wanting contact with the rest of the family.
He looks for contact with her and she keeps falling for it in the end.
The part that angers me the most is the fact that I know that he dislikes me but acts normal while going out of his way to do it all behind my back. Its pathetic.

Don't you ever share any major issues with your girl?

Rape his asshole, show him who's boss.

Thank you for you constructive criticism Chris Aceto, i couldn't have done it without it.

I think my legs has improved since that picture. Especially the back wideness i have seem to improve what is your opinion on this?

That's how i resolve family issues with my family. Just ignore them. I have ignored some of my members for years because of that.

She don't like she's getting put down by him, but still insist to have contact with him? If she want contact with the rest of the family she could just arrange something with them separately.

>I know that he dislikes me but acts normal while going out of his way to do it all behind my back. Its pathetic.
It's human nature. We all do it. Not nothing you can change about it.

>Don't you ever share any major issues with your girl?
Woman are not capable to make it better for you. They're emotional unstable. I do, but superficially. I rather don't share my emotions.

You can't change the person, you have to find a way to deal with this. Eventually you will think of something, time will tell.

I suffered from the same issue as you but came to the conclusion that some people are not to be reasoned with, thus ignoring was for me the best solution

>Eventually you will think of something, time will tell.
This is probably what'll happen, thanks for the words. Just discussing it a bit helps a good amount.

About your back, its big I can't deny that. But this is during a bulk right? It looks soft.

I would honestly just talk her into ignoring her dad or trying to stay away from him.
Doesnt matter if he is her dad, doesnt make him less of a piece of shit.
If my father ever did that to my sister i would crush his skull.

Trying to get that to happen honestly.
He still wants a house close to ours, I told him I'm not okay with it but he doesn't care.

nothing you can do about the house.
I think you just have to draw a line somewhere. Your gf is more important than her piece of shit dad. I wouldnt allow him to enter my house.
Difficult situation honestly.

Good luck man, not much we can do about it. You're now blown away by your emotions right now. Takes time to cope with that shit.

Yes it was picture from last bulk. On 750 test-e i also run 30 mg dbol at the end of it for 4 weeks also shit lightning. Op picture was also during bulk but down lightning is better to show off definition.

No recent back back pictures, only have some from my cut from last year.

Good thing I already took away his key.

Would love to see you absolutely shredded and show ready so to speak.

just did my first shot, tiny spec of blood after like a normal injection did I do it right?

Some blood is to be expected. I've had times where I sprinkled blood all over the room and times where nothing happens.

I ussually get a few drops.

I don't know what i can do to get more shredded. Clen and t3 scare me too much especially t3.

Currently on albuterol. Already on really low carb and doing lots of cardio each day

Adjust diet? Might be water weight.
I've got nu clue except shred more, works for me.
Thats just my useless 2 cents.

you literally look like OCB on tren

When’s a safe age to jump on the needle?

>Is a sarcastic dickhead
>Asks for more advice

Or just the first alone.

Looks like bloat, it looked better in the first set of pics.

And tone down the dickheadism, or youll be stuck like that

21?

Hows clen? Is it worth it when everything is 100% on point?

Bothers me i am not able to retrieve the old shreds anymore. I wasn't even doing cardio at that time, only some biking to school.

That's an old bulk picture dumbass, reading comprehension wasn't your best subject at school i see.

how do i into stomach veins
genetics?

When did PCT become a meme?

This was the most shredded i was with my previous cut.

You can't see the same natty eye belly button when i was natty.

Low bodyfat, low carb, heat

i get a bit of veins on my ribs, but i want those juicy ones on my fucking stomach my guy.
I thought carbs were supposed to make you even more vascular, and low carbs depleted

clen is dogshit mate

less carb = less bloat
refeed is crazy in that aspect if you're carb cycling yes.

Clen works miracles, I'll feel like death on it but even my gf notices a daily difference.
I basically psmf + ramped up t3 and clen and I'll drop fat like it was never even there.

I must say on my last test/tren cycle my nads were seriously shriveling. I used 250iu of HCG eod for a week and they are nice and full again.

Goals

How do I go to Japan for a couple weeks if I've been blasting and cruising for years?
Should I get off and do PCT or is there a way to cruise while there?
Anyone with exprience on this?

My sack shrunk a bit but it actually dropped to a normal size instead of the skippyballs I carried before.

Any legit sites to order steroids/pct?

There are some, yes.

If you can get your hands on it, test U should be all you need. Having said that, a couple of weeks without a pin isn't going to fuck you over that much. I usually just frontload a little before I go on holiday and then pin as soon as I get back, and I've never encountered any issues at all from doing so.

lads, I dont want to take any peds for strength or size gains, I couldnt care about that really but I am suffering some horrible injuries that are getting serious, I hear conflicting information on different peds and injury recovery but its only negative from the 'docs' online and stuff, I really need some extra help to get through this and am having a look at deca, this is early stages and I will be doing my research for a while but, anyone ran a test & deca cycle for injuries before? What did you notice and how fast was recovery compared to being natty? Cheers guys

If I'm not mistaken, you're allowed to take roids overseas if it's just for personal use and you haven't got a ridiculous amount (in certain countries)

BPC157 + Somatrope

enjoy your ban

What are you talking about?

will anyone ever surpass masT in aesthetics

Is Nippon one of these countries

lmao, i broke my fist punching a guy in the face and it stalled my cycle :'(

>start doing steroids for the first time
so this... this is true power...

steroids are illegal, user

I'm not sure dude, youd be better off asking the airliner if you're allowed to take it on the plane

maybe

Yeah, I know. My bad, I'm used to posting on /b/ where you don't get banned for that sorta thing

Cheers man this looks promising

Fuck you m8 idk where to get steroids my sarms are all I got.

>SARMS
the differences are hardly noticeable

You mean from natty vs on SARMs?

From natty, you might feel fuller, maybe a bit stronger but i'd just say get on the real thing or stay on creatine bro

I've done a few cycles of SARMs mostly LGD and it makes a pretty big difference. Creatine is shit small gains and hold water. On LGD every lift shoots threw the roof and and pumps are sick. It's never gonna be the real thing but the side effects are basically nothing and I don't know how to get tren. If you've never tried them I highly recommend the tried and true ones like LGD are the real deal.

how much would steroids turn a virgin into a chad?

obviously not 100%, but it's gotta be around like 30% of the factor right?

First cycle stuff, how does this look? Should I add in anything else?

30% improvement seems about right.
I can tell you though if you dont take action, nothing will ever fall into your arms, no matter how shredded you are

You need more test vials.
>inb4 hes doing a faggot 12 week cycle
Use aromasin instead of arimidex, its easier to dose.

You need nolva alongside Clomid.