What's up with these weird ass masks that now everybody uses?

what's up with these weird ass masks that now everybody uses?

also, is this achievable natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

o2trainer.com/
thesun.co.uk/news/4221445/italian-playboy-gianluca-vacchi-debts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the hell happened to sting

they're trying to become bane mode

makes them unable to smell your faggotry

I think it’s some money making meme scam trying to convince people they can increase their lung capacity by wear a retarded mask that limits their air intake during workouts.

I’m any event it’s fake and gay.

Sorry for calling you a faggot that other people can smell OP

Anyway, has anybody tried the bass rutten breath things?

o2trainer.com/

They want to become big guys for us.

A clever businessman discovered that the sensation of respiratory restriction fools people into thinking that breathing through a straw really simulates the low-oxygen conditions of altitude training.

I wear one. I think it increases red blood cell count or something? But more importantly, nobody cared who I was before I put on the mask.

Best training to improve lung capacity?

What's the difference then? High altitude just means less oxygen, as far as I know

Why do these crap memes always come out of burgerland and why do burgers always fall for them? How gullible can one people be...

Lol Gianluca Vacchi, italian instagram sensation

He's un utter retard, but filthy rich due to his family

No matter how much volume of air you breath there is only a limited amount the lung can process , regardless of the O2 content , when training in low O2 territory your body adapt and process oxygen quicker .
Those just make breathing harder and reduce the total volume you intake , meaning you must breath like a cow to get your O2 in , but you don't become more efficient at processing Low O2 air .

mask air intake limiter 9001 dollah

vs

asthma 0$

thesun.co.uk/news/4221445/italian-playboy-gianluca-vacchi-debts/

had tons of his shit seized.

>You're still a fat shit shitposting on a marginalized merger and acquisitions board

It has more to do with the length of usage per training session. To achieve the benefits of training in high altitude areas, you have to be there for months so the body can adjust. One-hour training sessions no matter the intensity with the mask has no equivalence to months living and training in such climates.

because they can not simulate lower partial pressure oxygen has at higher altitude its running with a mask is the same as running and breathing through a straw additionally even if the mask would work high altitude training takes a lot longer than wearing it for a few hours a day

Yeah but he's still pretty rich
He owns like 20% of IMA, which is a company worth a couple of billions

It actually is not good for right heart. It decreases pressure in it, but by this longterm weakens right heart.

no it has not, the main difference between a mask and real altitude training is the lower partial pressure of oxygen at higher altitudes which can not be simulated through a mask the mask is essentially the same as strapping a pillow in front of your face or breathing through a straw it will not make your body respond in the same way altitude training does even if you wear it 24/7

It's the difference in partial pressures that acts as there were less oxygen in air, while the absolute oxygen content remains the same. This can be replicated by lowering the oxygen levels in the air you breathe to about 15% instead of the usual 21%ish. Does breathing through a straw accomplish the same effect? No. On a different note the idea of wearing the mask while you train is insane. The body adjusts the red blood cell count to counter the effects of low oxygen. It's a zero sum game if you stay in elevated conditions and wears off quite rapidly when you come down to sea level. Thus altitude training camps are usually set up to end few days before a big event to reap the benefits. So if the mask worked (which it doesn't), you'd have to wear it at least nightly and actually remove it in training.
It simulates the conditions of an untreated asthma way better than the conditions of high altitude training

The mask is meme that turned out to do something.
It teaches you to engage your lower body more while breathing.

Tho you are not supposed to wear it while doing actual exercise according to studies.

You do realize that lower oxygen pressure just means less oxygen per full intake, right?

Less air =/ less oxygen proportional to the rest of the material in that air

The mask creates resistance while intaking air.

We have muscles that serve to work to intake air.
They're the diaphragm and the intercoastal muscles.

Like with every other muscle, more resistance = stronger.

and Yes, being able to intake large amounts of air easily during sports is very important.

inb4 some retard cries about how it's not actually elevation training

>thinking that you want the diaphragm to undergo hypertrophy

I bet you think cardiac hypertrophy is good too, huh

3. Swim.

2. What the military does. Sing (shout) while jogging.

1. Play a wood-wind instrument.

When I was a kid I had asthma, and it meant I had shit endurance when running. Started playing clarinet when I was 12. Two years later I could breath out non-stop for over 60 seconds, hold my breath for 3:30 and I was in the school cross country running team.

The mask is an aerobic exercise, not anaerobic.
5 to 60 minutes.

Endurance strength, not hypertrophy. Weak Retard.

You are really really dumb, you know that?

No, I know about hypertrophy of the heart is bad for bodybuilders from the drugs they use.

However in runner's slight hypertrophy of the heart is very healthy.

So, no. I'm not dumb.
You're actually the weak retard.
Weakness in both brain and body.

wtf

There is no benefit to cardiac hypertrophy. You literally trade blood space for strength, which is never a good thing.

Same situation for the diaphragm. Sucking harder because it’s a narrower hole is strength straining, which causes hypertrophy. The diaphragm is like the heart in that it is sized appropriately for the body and it’s size correlates to capacity potential. If you grow the diaphragm, you reduce potential lung volume because it can’t expand into the diaphragm.

>blood space
the inner doesn't get bigger, only the outside does.
you're literally incapable of understanding that cardiac hypertrophy from exercise is different from cardiac hypertrophy due to HGH.

Your 2nd part is absolute retardation.
You deserve to believe the garbage you type, because like I said for the 3rd time, Weak Retard in both mind and body.

>literally doesn’t understand the ilk he tries to push

Hahahaha, you’re actually retarded and think you’re not!

There is perfect size for every organ. And there is such as too much.
Hardly anyone comes close naturally tho. But some long dist swimmers can have problems with arrithmias etc later on life. Because of the way electr impulses go around heart.

Literally wrong. Heart hypertrophy is beneficial because it allows stronger pumping of blood for less energy

In the military people train their run in gas masks to do that. It's an idea that's not really new, but I haven't seen any proof if it can simulate high altitude training or not.

>proof if it can simulate high altitude
Does being at high altitudes make it more diffcult for you to breath? Does the high altitude training mask also make it more diffidult for you to breath?

>he doesn't do mount everest meditation cable side pulls

I thought that was Sting

High altitude= less oxygen=has to breathe more volume to get the req, hence increasing lung capacity