5 weeks ago my father died. Ever since I stopped training, and stopped eating

5 weeks ago my father died. Ever since I stopped training, and stopped eating.
At best I eat 500-1000 kcal a day. I lost about 4kg already. Im getting visibly smaller every day.
I dont know how to snap out of this. He was my main inspiration for lifting
I just want to feel normal again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7fXfCZ4sB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP every man who has ever lived to old age has lost their father

If he is up in heaven would he want you to be a sad cunt or a sick cunt?

You will never feel "normal" again. You will cry a lot. You will think about him a lot. Your life will change a lot. But if he was anything like my dad was, he would want you to push on and be the best you can be and be happy. It's gonna be hard, bro, and you should take a break and give yourself time. But then get right back at it. Sorry for your loss.

Has his body been cremated yet? Provided he has been stored cold you can probably cook and eat him for gains. Look at it as organ donation from a matching donor. Inspirational AND nutritious.

a childhood friend of mine died a few years ago. cant imagine how it feels to lose a parent. dont have any advice for you but it gets better with time. maybe try making yourself go one or two times a week until you find the motivation to go more often. good luck

I'm sorry user. This will be a trying time for you. Your gains will suffer and it will be difficult to start going to the gym again. But, in time, you will accept this and be able to move forward. Don't run from your feelings. Just go through the stages of grief, surround yourself with people as much as possible, and you will feel normal again.

Thanks brehs, I have just never felt this depressed before I dont really know how to deal with it

It's okay to take the time to mourn. Time scars over all wounds but the biggest hurts take the longest time.

Know that he loved you and would want you to keep on pushing for greater and greater things. Honor him by being everything you can.

edgy bro I bet you're the coolest kid in 7th grade

Sorry mang, cant put my self in your shoes so any world i said could fall back. Its sad that someone you loved pass away, its hard to confront the fact that everyone you love is going to die, but death must not stop us from keep living.

You may never fell normal, its going to be a scar that will follow you around forever, but you have to chose how to feel about it with joy of the time that you spend together or with sadness about the fact that life take its course.
down.

Feelling beatdown its OK, but don let this felling take over you. Make him proud, make your self proud and make a living that someone could said the same thing you said about your dad is said about you.

It would just be a shame to waste possibly high-quality meat from a bio-compatible person.

my father died last year
he was alcohollic cunt, i didnt shed a single tear, didnt even go to his funeral

he cared more about booze than our family

im sorry for your loss OP
we all fall off the bandwagon at one point or another, for one reason or another
what is important is that we pick ourselves back up

I advise you don't open with "I'm not eating" and then go on to say you have 500-1000kcals a day. That's like 600g of chicken breast you fat cunt.

>He was my main inspiration for lifting
go make him proud brother

>this

yeah i wonder how it tastes too, no-necrophilia tho

You should never have another person as motivation for lifting. It should always come from within, because if those people are gone, so is your motivation

I'm sorry that happened to you man. Some people's parents are terrible to them and don't deserve their respect.

it takes time, op
but in the end everything will work out for you =)

make your father proud

youtube.com/watch?v=O7fXfCZ4sB4

its a shame because he was intelligent man, he wasnt inherently bad, just addiction consumed him entirely

idk why he got addicted in first place, never cared enough to understand

maybe he was as autistic as i am, and booze helped him coping with shit.
Anyways, i avoid alcohol now and drugs altogheter. If soemone really nags me to have a beer then yeah whatever.

Im trying to self improve to the point of being enough of a responsible man to be able to have healthy family one day with love between parents and children.

That might come late tho considering im 25 kissless virgin.

since you're pussy drugs might help, or get a pet

It's mourning. It takes time. Don't hate yourself for not being focussed, if you don't deal with this now, it will come back to haunt you. Take it one day at a time, my friend.

Addiction is a terrible thing. My own dad lost his job during the recession, started drinking all the time, and never got himself back together. He died two years ago and I only realized after the fact that he cared a lot about me and that he wasn't a bad person, just really fucked up. I can only hope I won't turn to booze like he did.

Hang in there man. You seem like you've got your head on straight, it's never too late.