How can I know if I don't have abs because I need to cut more, or because I need to build up my abs more?

How can I know if I don't have abs because I need to cut more, or because I need to build up my abs more?

Forget abs. Just dress chill to get girls to kick it with you. Wrinkly band T-shirt, my bro.

>Wrinkly band T-shirt
wearing mine right now

Nobody on Veeky Forums would know the answer to this

if you have been lifting, you should already engage your core into every workout. if you dont see any abs yet then you need to cut more

Yeah I've been lifting seriously for about a year and a half. However, I'm 5'11 and 145lbs.

then you need to do ab exercises you skelly fuck

I do

>planks
>hollow holds
>knee raises

>no ab wheel
never gonna make it, chap

tfw 6'1 and 127lbs and no abs. will I ever get them? :(

TRY WORKING OUT YOU FUCKING STICK

yeah, I've been meaning to but the fact is I'm just too lazy and feel too awful all the time (hangovers/comedowns). need a lifestyle change desu

>6'1 and 127lbs

abs is a muscle like every other body part you fucking faggot, you dont cut for abs (unless you are 20%+ bodyfat) They begin to appear more and more by themselves after training them.

dude nobody even realizes that this is a meme, its almost completely incognito at this point

why do people think abs are different than any other muscle?

if you get down to low enough body fat, you will see them, even if you never work them.

yeah, they wont be 'big' by any means.
but in my opinion, its more aesthetic to have a smaller, more 'cinched' waist/abs/torso, by just getting really low bf. example, zyzz

>mfw i see people heavily working their obliques

Being skelly is lame

i mean, obviously while working the rest of your upper body

look david laid. he doesnt have these huge blocky abs or wide thick oblique

much more cinched waist. it just acentuates the martini glass physique

wew this meme again

What in the fuck
I'm 68kg at 5'7 and a stick, you're beyond Auschwitz mode

Laid isn't natty though and has unreal proportions

just using him as an example of

The Idealâ„¢

Oblique training only really benefits people shooting for the thicc look. Though that can still fail if you don't have big enough lats to give your torso the right shape.

I would agree with that.

i mean like,
>seeing normie tier physiques doing weighted oblique lifts

rattle rattle eat more cattle

But how do you know if you need less bf% or more ab muscle?

>tense core
>poke core
>???