>still weights 439 pounds

he's not gonna make it, lads

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14058140/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He will make it

My digits say otherwise.

Rich Piana sacrificed himself to save boogie's life
of course he will make it, we all are will make it.

I lost 6 last week just counting calories and walking a little more. This creature disgusts me.

Shut the fuck up fag you'll never make it

Lard*

how can he not make it? he can barely eat anything anymore..

he can walk again, so he'll probably make it to just below 300lbs and stay there

I just cannot wrap my head around boogie.

Like I used to be fat, horribly so. I felt awful constantly and my BMI was 32 at my biggest.

Boogie is twice that.

Like how do you exist at that level?

Boogie confirmed to make it.

If dubs or more Boogie be gone forever

I hope it makes it

Why?

>2 lbs a week
stomach rupture inbound.

and I'm losing 4 pounds/week just by having 20/4 fast and lower calorie intake
and I contemplated surgery too, good thingbI stopped being retarded

>lost 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks

Dude already cheating on his diet

Gains goblin get ye gone

That dude should litterally lose 4 pounds in the first two fucking days.
What the fuck?

is this real?

One month ago I was 460 and boogie was 450, and I was thinking "dam he weighs less than I do", today I weigh 423.

I can understand if it was a stall, I'm stalling right now in the 420's, seems like my body is hanging on to every fluid it can.

im fasting and ive almost lost 20 pounds in 15 days

is he gulping milkshakes?!

His TDEE must be gargantuan and he's also PHYSICALLY INCAPABLE of eating large meals. If he is down to 1lb a week, which is less than what I'm managing at 198lbs, he's truly fucked.

REMINDER THAT BOOGIE SHALL OUTLIVE RICH PIANA

>gets down to 160 pounds
>loses YouTube career because losers no longer have someone they can feel better about in comparision
He could easily still die as well.
Boogie train keeps on running.

tdee should be around 3300 or so, he might not be able to eat a lot at a time, but the surgery isn't a fucking magic bullet so people eat again as soon as the pouch empties with is like on the hour like clockwork

That's just after his initial stagnation, he's down over fifty pounds in the several weeks before that. Apparently the slowdown is normal. And he's walking considerably better so there's that.

How does someone that fat only lose 4 lbs in two weeks? I was burning the pounds left and right without needing to have surgery at 365 lbs without even trying.

never underestimate a fatty's willpower to kill himself

The real questions is WHY would you let yourself be THAT fat

nice try, boogie. slow metabolism i guess?
>walking better
what an achievement.

BEGONE THOT

Is he injecting corn syrup directly into his bloodstream. How the fuck isnt the pounds just falling off of him? Law of thermodynamics. How the fuck man.

he will learn that ice cream melts fast like all stomach op patients do and gourge himself,this fat cunt eats jars of mayo

he was cucked by a nigger so hes putting on a brave face but inside hes reachin for the syrup bottle

Shieeet I missed that episode, did Tyrone really fuck his girl? What happened

post the original so I feel good about myself

He eats mayo. By itself. From a jar.

he's just lean body mass now, its only hydration fluctuation

At that rate, he could make it in 2-3 years, all thinga considered. ( lose skin, weak joints, cardiovascular health,etc.)

will his body ever recover to function normally?
my brother used to be overweight until he was like 25, 26. His weight was like 140 kg tops, and then he dropped it with gym, running and something he called UN diet. Anyhow, he is 39 and has back pain now and doctors say it's because of all those years of hauling extra weight?
by that logic Boogers should be like paralyzed with pain right? he was like what 200+ kg for years

Why the interest in Boogie? He has no merit and has done nothing worthwhile with his life.

SALAD DODGING

Man that photo inspired me for some reason. Especially when knowing the story of the Endurance. What chances of finding that in your newspaper when youre taking a shit on a sunday. It would be as if finding the golden ticket. There arent any calls to adventure like before.

might be just muscle inbalances

He's not gonna make it brahs. Thank god for that

>Overweight
>140kg tops
M8 unless your brother was fucking 6'9 juicing strongman he was obese.

some doctors are retarded

Already only a 1000 calorie deficit? His BMr must be 3000+

How is that even possible? Is he melting Ben & Jerry, peanutbutter and jelly and drinking it?

He can barely eat so why is he only losing 4 lbs in 2 weeks??

>2lbs a week

How is that bad?

PAY

Whew, a lardass who thinks the government should mother him by giving money to spend a shit ton of food just because will not make it! I am truly surprised!

I would like to know, too. Niggas here are crazy about him when dude's just another fucking landwhale without anything going for him and isn't likable or even barely interesting. Literally why.

Using a calorie Calc dudes still eating 3k a week

No mayn keep counting calories and doing some shit that doesn't include shocks - avoid running etc. keep your macros on point and eat something to avoid exhaustion

he's literally addicted to food you moron. do heroin addicts bamboozle your little brain too?

Leave him alone you fat sack of shit

I want to see the food he stuff his fat fucking mug every day.
Has he ever kept a food log?

as much as I hate this fat fuck Zyzz would've wanted him to make it

because he lurks here, people want that fat fuck centralist to explode. He's reddit the human

3k a day*

PAY FOR IT, YOU THIN NORMIE SCUM.

>lost 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks
I lose that much every time I take a shit

This, at my absolute worst my BMI was 35. And my quality of life was atrocious, besides feeling absolutely disgusting. Honestly, I can't see how these people would rather be a smelly, wobbling mass of lard than dead.

amen to that, you ever take such a shit you literally feel skinnier afterwards and you can look in the mirror and seems like you can tell a difference.

goals.

>gastric bypass
>still be 425lbs
>weight loss slows to trickle
>practically in realm of water weight fluctuation

just kill yourself boogie you fat piece of shit

THE

Why doesnt he just do a water fast?
just started my winter clean bulk a week ago and i would kill for being able to multivitamin + water everyday

because even when your stomach is the size of a baseball food and sugar drinks is still fuck fucking irresistible to a fat fuck like boogie

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah holy fuck how much is this retard eating? I could lose 4 pounds in a fucking week just by missing my midnight snack.

What a sad sack of shit. Pity me!

>Boogie revealed in his latest loot crate episode that his wife is fat as fuck.

>It's 3X because it's my wife's lootcrate

do you think shes fucking someone else?

Yes. The nigger that Boogie claims is gay even though he said his wife might go live with someone else, aka the nigger.

Wheres that youtube video where two boys had to live with him for a weekend or some shit?

I haven't kept up with him in a couple of weeks. Can someone give me a quick rundown on why he only lost 4 pounds these past 2 weeks, when before it was coming off quite fast? I don't feel like watching another 12 minute video from him either.

Boogie will die in his sleep at the age of 95!

>>>

73% of Veeky Forums agrees, booger will be dead in less than 10 years.

strawpoll.me/14058140/r

Also the grim reaper was literally standing behind booger in his latest video so it can't be too long now.

>that one vote from boogie saying 30+ years

given the size of his stomach, how is it possible that he's losing weight so slowly?

Is he literally just drinking ranch dressing all day?

plateau is normal
just keep at it, tweak food intake and increase physical activity
you're still pretty heavy, so just take it nice and slow
the worst thing you can do (I am speaking from experience) is to overdo it and fail

Imagine the size of his heart, it's bound to fail sooner than later.