You'll never get rid of your ugly face with lifting

You'll never get rid of your ugly face with lifting

You'll get strong, but the moment a girl notices you, it won't be for your hard-earned muscles, it'll be for your disgusting mug. Chad can have a beer belly and not touch a weight in his life, and she'll still get wet for him but be drier than the Sahara desert for you. You might as well just off yourself now, your genes weren't meant to be passed on

FUCK YOU MANLET PAJEET DYEL BASTARD I CAN MAKE IT

Ryan Gosling has better proportions and arms.

user...
Gosling has a shit body

What else is new?
Realized this 2 years into lifting, now I just do it because of the god-like dopamine rushes that keep me from killing myself

You think Arnold married into American royalty on his looks alone?

That's what you get for being a leaf.

cope harder

t. manlet dyel virgin
I FUCK MORE STACIES THAN YOU'LL EVER BELIEVE BOY

Answer me this riddle if you please, who looks better a fat man with an ugly face or a ugly man with a decent body?

the cope

Both are just as bad, one is just compensating

I'd rather fuck a fit girl with an ugly face than a fat girl with an ugly face.

gtfo

I've lost 60lbs of fat and my face looks way better. Don't tell me face gains don't exist.

Id rather fuck a supermodel

>women have the same standards as men
Basically any man would fuck any women so long as she wasn't physically deformed

Yeah well im ugly and i have a qt gf, which is more than you have OP

goddamn kooky, I remember you from Lonesome Wyatt's gloom room years ago.

The Goose isn't even a top tier face, maybe a 7/10 at best, he just has a style and personality that many women find attractive. Also he's in fucking movies.

he's a beauty meme

people hear people saying he is attractive and repeat it
deep down no one finds him a brad tier guy, he's just an average joe with a good agent

like that gandi model, that guy is ugly as fuck

>OP in 5 years when he finally realises the truth

better proportions yea but the guy on the left is more fit

So many copelets lmao

someone give me good arm excersises so i can score with my pretty mug

The worst part is that he isn’t even a nice guy

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Curls x infinity

So, what's the reason for coming to Veeky Forums just to create a thread like that? Are you this much sad with your life, user?

this copypasta is always hilarious

just started

my newbie arms are throbbing already

well I mean I've been told by most girls who've shown interest that my face and features are really nice so I'm just getting fit for looks maxing really

is OP a projecting ugly cunt or fat cunt, or both?

C O P E

I feel like thrash noW
MAKE IT STOP
PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

I got rid of my ugly face with lifting. Come at me, you fucking faggot.

>pajeet
What makes you think OP is a street shitter?

Never gets old

Gosling isn't even that attractive honestly, if he wasn't famous and you saw him walking down the street you probably wouldn't do a doubletake

>not attractive

M E W I N G WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

that photo is shopped

Day to day, you losers post this crap. Enjoy your threads without me, a quality poster.

Also, get some mental help.

Tons of men look good dressed nice with sunglasses on, their hair slicked back, and a little stubble grown out

holy mother of cope
you realize gosling not attractive is the actual meme, right? not the other way around

bro these bitches aren't Veeky Forumsizens. they're r/incel shitcunts

Yeah but he's taking about people who had ugly faces. I've seen skelly nerds with horrible jaws and noses that just make them repulsive.

I used to be a fat fuck and though I was hideous until I lost weight and girls started paying attention to me.

Fuck baggy clothes make people look like shit. I should buy new clothes, but I'm waiting until I hit my goal weight. Already down 70 pounds, want around 20 more and I'll be happy.

Don''t you fucking say shit about gandy. hes beautiful unlike ryan cuckling.

all you have to do is kill everyone that's better than you

Then you knoow nothing about women, OP. I bet you haven`t even touched one in your life. That being said, what really matters to them is personality. You can lift as much as you want or have a pretty face, nothing will make them as wet as financial stability, staying cool-headed and just being manly. Most of you seem to understand very little about women, their understanding of world is much different from mens`.

>you will never cure your ugly face through lifting
>look at me mom!
>I go to Veeky Forums to talk about faces like I am the enlightened one
>now I just need to learn how to lift
>muh face huhuh facelets when will they learn

Also, fuck you for trying to put everyone down OP. Everyone here will make it before you.

Guy on the left looks like Goebbels and he had a wife.

Dude looks like Joseph Goebbels wtf

Charismalets, when will they learn.

This pic is just puberty though

it's called settling, user

>rate my progress: here's a pic of me when Im 3weeks old and here Im 25 years old
>omg wtf you gained so much mass bro are you juicing???

>manlet thread
>hahhahhah fucking manlets you are subhumans you deserve to die height is so important
>facelet thread
>wtf...not cool...its all about charisma right???Fucking incel op i hope you die
So Veeky Forums is filled with uggo tall people? Makes sense desu, its much more common to be 6 feet tall than good looking.

how would you know what women want if you never even touched them?
i fucking hate this generation. zero actual experience but everyone claims to be an expert because he heard something on the internet.

what about average face with ripped body? nvm im 5'9 :'(

>this one extremely famous actor has decent genetics so you might aswell not lift at all
The absolute state of this board.

You lift to be the best version of yourself possible. Even if you are a 5'2 mexican failed abortion, you will still look better if you lift and take care of your health in general.

> L E G I T D O P A M I N E
desu desu famalam imho desu

> implying that 6' is tall
life begins at 6'3'' user

Dayum, can't wait to make it

you got double meme'd m'dude
mr forehead? attractive?
srsly?

Keep going brah!

my face goes alright.
cant wait to be jacked though

>steroids
>that pencil neck

Enjoy it while it lasts

>tfw good looking but fucked over by mental illness/ autism

oh shit ive been trying to workout why i look like a twink in some pics and its my skinny neck

ty user now i can fix it

This. Face gains do exist but they are more like a correction. Basically if you already have a nice face but one that has been hidden by a layer of fat, then lowering your body fat %, increasing T levels and getting more muscular neck & shoulders certainly helps. So they aren't really 'gains' more like he stopped being a fat fuck.

Do you ever wonder what kind of pathetic work actually makes these threads?

I can only imagine the absolute incel that takes the time come up with and write all that shit and think it's a good idea to post it.

Honestly the more I look around me the more I realize height is way way lower than face in importance. The whole manlet thing really is just a stupid meme.

It developed from the collapse of the PUA theory, the idea that women only care about a guy's personality. People started realizing that guys with great game still couldn't get pussy (or at least attractive pussy), then they blamed it on not being ripped enough, when that failed, they started blaming it on not being tall enough. But that failed also. The truth is that the single thing women care most about is your face; which is incidentally the single best indicator of your genetics and health. It's also the hardest pill to swallow for most people.

Sure, if you have a nice face BUT are not tall you will never be an actual Chad. But actual Chads are like 2% of the population. You can definitely be an attractive man without being an actual Chad. Like you can still be rich or well off without being a billionaire.

>he doesn't know that some of us have some self respect

This.

I'm barely over 6' and women still lose their shit for me.

Muscles is a good thing in terms of aesthetic and for being fit, sure it will also give you few points in women rating, but those are way more important:
>face aesthetic
>height
>wide frame

with 3 of those as long as you are not super fat or super skinny you are going to get hot bitches.

With ugly face and super body you can get a chav or 3/10.

When you say butterface its negative.

at the end of day its all fucking lottery

Just people with good genes love to lie and think that they fucking life achievements are 100% result of hard work

kek

lol it was steve carell, gosling head shoop

Lifting can't change your face but it certainly makes you more appealing. One of my friends from high school was a chubby nerd who went hard in the gym and got absolutely ripped. His body helped him get a pretty solid girl.

So many facelets in this thread lmao

You lost the genetic lottery, get over it. You will never be attractive to anyone

Lmao this
Daily reminder that you're single and boogie is married

>Boogie has a better love life than 90% of Veeky Forums

What say you in your defense?

Dude on the eye has delicious nipples though.

is that jeff cavalier athlean x?

my face isn't a problem, being a manlet is.

What is it about his face that is so unattractive? I can't put my finger on it...

But I don't even look bad user. My weakest point is my body and my nonexistent self-confidence, grills call me hot and even I think I look at least average when I'm pretty insecure but I don't have the balls to act on anything.

Put simply, he has very disproportionate facial thirds and an extremely narrow face.

Hemsworth is by no means an amazing looking guy, but he has very harmonious facial thirds, as illustrated here. The guy in the OP has a disproportionately long middle third and a very narrow face (coupled with wide head, creates "light bulb" look)

too much light on his face and big contrast that brings out the features too much. open mouth. bad skin condition. bad facial expression.
he isnt attractive but in a normal light he would look okay

"Ross" from tv series "Friends" is classic example of disproportionately long midface (though even he is not as bad as OP!) and he too has the very unhealthy "squeezed" narrow-faced look.

His expression is nervous and uncomfortable. He gives off an aura of low status who shouldn't be there. Has a similar face but his smug self confidence changes things.

>Hemsworth is by no means an amazing looking guy
What the good fuck are you on?

Literally all that guy on the left needs to do is grow a beard and wipe that stupid smirk off his face.

your brain on lookism

What about Rogan? He has a head like a cannonball, but I still have the biggest (straight) man-crush on him.

Wrong, he looks disgusting.
He has no dramatic features and he has somewhat of a too narrow midface (notice how eyes are slightly too close set), he has good harmony but is "boring" and not very striking in appearance. Compare to someone like David Gandy, whom I would consider the best looking man alive.

Not terrible, but his nose is too long and bulbuous and his face is indeed short as you say, it looks unnatural because it is a result of exogenous growth hormone use (similar to acromegaly, notice the man's nose and ears)

either that's a bad pic of him or I look better than Ryan Gosling

>my face when girls have said i have a good looking face

gonna make it guys

>I look better than Ryan Gosling

PIV is the only legit IOI buddy boyo
Not likely, Gosling is a weak 6 while most people are sub-4. You probably just don't understand what makes someone attractive.