What are some Veeky Forums-approved anime and manga?

What are some Veeky Forums-approved anime and manga?

Berserk
Jojo
Shamo
Teppu
Dragon Ball
Hokuto no Ken
One Punch Man

There are none. Veeky Forums is all about making it, and one part of that is leaving gay shit like that behind

Sengoku Youko.

BNHA, fuck off /a/.

Maybe I'm an outlier but how did so many white male Americans get in to anime/manga in the last decade or two? I've never seen it and don't understand what's happening. It's basically cartoons?

>BNHA

Fuck you I like the part where he cries, which is all the time.

>what shows inspire you Veeky Forums?
>i like the one where the main character cries for 36 episodes straight and has no character development despite having god-mode enabled
you cant make this shit up, next youll say that the season finale was good

What the fuck does lifting have to do with heroism, at all? You aren't a fucking hero for eating your oats and squatting less than Chad to hit depth in order to make Rippletits proud in a vain attempt to some day get pussy. The fucking delusion you people live in

Strong cope here, very strong

I like it for Tin Tin and Almighty, the shitter can suck bombboi's dick

Agree. Vidya and anime can suck my dick, read books, watch movies and fuck pussies

>i dont need to lift to be a hero, i can be fat and be heroic!!
C O P E

Fair point, but fuck you it kills time at least.
I mean, there's a vague premise of exercise so its got that at least. Better than OPM's meme workout, because they at least mention that rest days are important.

I probably lift more than you faggots, on top of that I'm actually fit because I run cycle and swim. I love sports in general, but I'm not delusional and think I'm some sort of a hero just because I lift heavy things on a regular basis

Not everyones mptivation is as shallow as yours you giant faggot. Get the fuck off Veeky Forums

>fuck you it kills time at least.
>i admit that it is shit but i watch it anyways for no reason other than time passes while i watch it
sad
>Better than OPM's meme workout
if you think OPM was serious about that, it explains why you like BNH

You want a medal or what? Your posts are embarassing you imbecile.

>Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifts who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I probably lift more than you faggots. I was captain of the football team, and I love sports in general, but I'm not delusional and think I'm some sort of a hero just because I lift heavy things on a regular basis. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: on top of that I'm actually fit

My motivation is I like it. I like challenging myself. Most people here do it for pussy, I'm already married

No, I want you morons to stop being delusional

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Veeky Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Veeky Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Veeky Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to Veeky Forums and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

And yet fitness experts like Jason Blaha aren't ashamed to play WoW. Suck it fag.

Gantz

Boku no Pico.

I always laugh my ass off when I see that man.

Mob psycho 100

What's gayer than anime and games is being such an insecure faggot you change your hobbies to pretend you made it.

sun-ken rock

Hajime no Ippo
Baki the Grappler

actually Holyland is a pretty good manga sincr it has character development and tries to stay real

You could try having your own opinion rather than asking for the approval of internet strangers.

>t. faggot who will get a gf, stop lifting, become a slob and cry about 3DPD