Natty? hes an MD so he could get steroids super easily

natty? hes an MD so he could get steroids super easily

instagram.com/jordan_barbellmedicine/

i cant understand how you cant answer that by yourself

well I think hes juicier than Caprisun, but I'm wonderin what u guys think

I get so fucking tired of these threads all the time

NO HE'S NOT FUCKING NATTY FOR FUCKS SAKE

What would you estimate his weight at... 220? 230? 235?

Now his BF%... 11%? 13?

and finally his height.. maybe 6 ft at best but looks less

his max natty muscle is around 195 at 10% BF

if he is a genetic freak he may get to 205

I REPEAT.. HE'S NOT FUCKING NATTY

90% of the dudes you see in pics/movies/articles w.e.. the ones you say wow that dudes prolly natty, ARE NOT FUCKING NATTY.

They get payed to look good in one way or another.. it's so fucking easy to spot

I don't think I've ever seen one of these is hen atty threads where the guy was even close to being what could be considered natty

my buddy looks like that and he's 100% natty, you dont know what you are talking about

>he's an MD, so he could get steroids super easily
There are people who believe this.

what's wrong with that assumption?

your buddy gets his ass fucked by gay niggers LOL

If he's a MD then I doubt it. He could have built up that body after many years of hard work, which on top of being a med student would be next to impossible.

He's either a freak of nature genetically, or on steroids.

>family medicine
>hard
top kek
Family medicine is where people go when they fail their board tests.

Does that count as roiding? Its testosterone

This reminds me of a conversation I had with two non-lifters who claimed arnie' physique in Predator and Commando was attainable without roids.

Just a 200 lb man walking around with ridiculous striations. Nothin to see here.

He’s a md not a god damn roid dealer

>Armbrust
I know exactly one person who goes to Armbrust that is Natty.

Of course. Everyone knows doctors have unlimited access to all the drugs they want for free including testosterone

I saw this on House, it must be true

>rogue boxes

It's true my dad's a doctor and every doctors office has a drug room stocked with all the drugs and they can take them whenever they want. He also works for Microsoft so we get all the games before they come out

I think I could see it

so he couldn't just walk into the pharma department or wherever the fuck they supply meds, flash his card and say he needs a bottle of test for a patient?

Probably natty. I love him and Alan Thrall

those shoulders are suspect

If he is a doctor why can't he cure his baldness?

alans one of the few fitness youtubers who aren't full of shit or straight up whores for supplements. learned a lot from his vids

I bet you pray as well

Then I highly recommend you picturefit. I basically started lifting cause picturefit and alan

Was meant for

>so he couldn't just walk into the pharma department or wherever the fuck they supply meds, flash his card and say he needs a bottle of test for a patient?
No, no he could not.
Inventory is checked based on outgoing orders for it, like in any workplace. How fucking dumb are you?

geez I'm not a doctor how am I supposed to know

Well lets see, have you ever worked a job with any sort of inventory in your life?

The power of judeisum.

Is feigenbaum gay? I fell like he's gay. And he has a gay sounding voice

wife is a doctor, I can assure you that if he is self prescribing anabolics he is a retard, and if his friends are they are retards. Lets not pretend that the DEA is a thing, and it is WAY easier to go to mexico with an empty shaving can.

Doctors can easily abuse their ability to write scripts, especially for stuff like gear which no one gives a fuck about anyway