Have you ever considered going to prison for the gains?

Have you ever considered going to prison for the gains?

No. Fuck off with your degenerate thread.

Yes
But then I realized it was a very bad idea

Gains but at the cost of a gaped asshole

only guys in prison who are ripped either
1. just got there
2. are buying roids and the guards know it so they put you in solitary and restrict your food err I mean opps forgot one of your meals sir sorry but kitchen is closed now bye

the best you can get in prison is built fat. and that's if your gang has bitches who give up their food to you and your gang controls the weights. everyone else is dyel as fuck, ottermode at best from body weight shit and poor diet
prison food is 80% carbs, and poor carbs at that

Prison Break was a good show for the first season

>the best you can get in prison is built fat
Explain Kali muscle then. Face it, prisons are breeding grounds for low inhibition chad bodubuilders.

there are no more weights at prisons you dumb fuck. youll be getting the same amount of food every day and doing nothing but calisthenics.
As the case for OP instead of pushups youll be getting your asshole prolapsed by gay niggers twice a day.

so in prison you get rid of your tattos?

You are wrong

>poor carbs at that
do you think the average ripped pavement nigger worries whether or not his 80% carb diet is "good carb" or not?

Was about to ask this

Great idea OP!

draymond green?

das rite white boi

Gay

You can in fact get massive gains in prison and it happens because the prisoners have nothing else to do.

In many prisons they have had to remove the larger weights because the prisoners get way bigger than the guards and it becomes a security risk

It is a thousand times easier to get ripped outside prison than inside prison.

Prisoners eat like 2k calories tops, unless they are already huge and take food from other guys. The weights suck and are taken 90% of the time. The only reason dudes get huge is they have literally nothing else to do. They were also probably high test aggro heads in the first place, because high test correlates with aggression and prisons tend to be full of aggressive people.

You'd more than likely lose weight, but you won't get huge.

i swear im addicted to so much shit im just going to make a small crime and go to jail for a year to come back better

>The only reason dudes get huge is they have literally nothing else to do.

Are they turbo manlets? 6'2" and I was a fucking skeleton at 2500 calories doing fucking nothing.

You guys don’t know shit. I work as a CO at a state prison and these dudes are bigger than any of you will ever be. There are no more weights however in the yard, there are two pullup bars, two dip bars, half of a basketball court, handball wall and sufficient space to play, enough to space to kick a soccer ball around. I see these motherfuckers do all sorts of workouts; various pushup forms, pullups of all grips, variations and ROMs, lunges, jogging, burpees, situps, crunches, shadowboxing, you fucking name it.

They can get 1-2 yard periods anywhere from an hour to hour and twenty minutes each period a day. That’s not counting the workouts they do in their cells. I’ve seen dudes doing rows with blanket sheets and heavy shit from their room wrapped up.

I do tours and see these guys working out in intervals all day. They also get their three meals for the day and if they’re cool with the line worker they can get extra food from the kitchen.

Also they have an entire catalog of commissary they can order from. They can order any type of packaged food, beverages, snacks, candies you can think of. I’ve searched cells where one dude had over 50 honey buns, 20 boxes of Pop Tarts and what looked like a sea of Top Ramen in his footlocker. They can have a certain limit but we let them live, they paid for it or traded for it at least. However if they’re being dicks, we throw all the shit they have in excess out or snag a shit load of it.

So the retard who said they only eat 2K in calories daily, you’re dumb shut up. They have access to a hot water machine and all these dudes live off the hot water because they cook their own meals with it in their rooms. They make rice and beans, pasta, hardboiled eggs you name it.

So they workout harder and longer all day, they eat as much as they can shove in their face, and sleep in frequent, short naps all day as well.

Eat, lift, sleep, recover, rebuild and repeat. I don’t know what’s so hard to understand.

I was talking to a couple lifting buddies a out this the other day, He said if he didn't have a daughter he'd go back in. Lift twice a day, he worked in the kitchen so got all the protein be could want. sleep 11 hours a day, Just eat, lift, read, eat lift, eat, read, sleep. says no fap is real in there. the guys who are serious about it quit Jacking off to get better gains since the state won't let you pin.

It's definitely worth it for all those free protein injections.

I have a home gym and make money day trading so the only thing I could gain from being is prison is regular anal sex from black men.

Same guy here

Full ROM isn’t always as important to these inmates. I see dudes do wide grip pullups and don’t do the full ROM however I had to look away completely after he did more than 18 without slowing down, felt like I was staring. Then I’ve also seen these fuckers do full ROM and a crazy amount of reps for the pullups and dips for the entire hour. So of course you’ll get big as fuck in prison, you can slow permabulk for a time and then cut over and over again.

It's amazing how far tattoo removal technology has come

kek

Except most prisons have jobs, and canteens. Honey buns and peanut butter will carry you for days, you get enough veggies in the shit they feed you in the Marshall. It's like a never ending dirty bulk if your not living in there poverty style.

Mess hall not marshal. Thanks a lot auto correct.

You're welcome :^)

adebisi be getting some ass

Only reason to get locked up is if you are poor and want an extended vacation from being an adult or you are a bum and its either to hot or cold outside

In my city a homeless man lit the mountain on fire because he wanted to go to prison instead of be homeless. Ended up costing millions in damages. Fucking homeless people

>going to an area infested with even more undesirables
No thanks.

Yea homeless suck for the most part. I have an old heroine junkie roomate that is now living under a bridge by my house. Lolz eveytime i see him collecting trash

Kalimuscle is a an annoying faggot. Answer is roids. Not a big deal if he weren't an ass who has shit form on lifts.

They get rid of them for you depending on if they're gang affiliated. Cost goes to the tax payer

no weights allowed in danish prisons :')

yes

Detective stabler played a crossdresser?
>mfw

Why are his abs so deformed on the right? Prisons give free muscle implantz?

>those ab insertions
why does that happen

No but I've thought of going for the cock.

this guy knows whats up. also the people who get treatment for meth are pretty ottermode.