Why is my deadlift so strong compared to my other lifts?

Why is my deadlift so strong compared to my other lifts?

I train them all with similar frequency

You have naturally strong hips and glutes

Internal leverages and segmentation.

You have good leverages for the lift

long limbs short torso

You need the exact opposite to be good at the squat and bench press

Wouldn't that mean my squat would be pretty good too?
Can you expand on this?

damn nice 8 plate deadlift my man

>can you expand on this
Le leverages maymay

I had the same thing. Never worked on DL after years of lifting, then one day tested it out and did 365x5. Worked on it and in a few months got 500. By far my best lift, worst is bench which is what I worked on the most. Probably has to do with my arm length, but then again I don't feel like my arms are longer than normal. I guess lots of manlets make the average higher than normal since they love bench.

im a manlet (5'8") and my leverages are perfect for deadlift and shite for bench

Basically how your muscles connect to your skeleton determine your internal leverages. Having shorter or longer quads or hamstrings can make you naturally weaker or stronger.

Segmentation is your body lengths. For example you could have long arms, long legs and a short torso and naturally be good at deadlifting and shitty at benching and squatting because of your segmentation. Or you could have short arms and legs and a long torso and be naturally good at squatting and benching.

same here bro, I like it.

Same but my lifts are overall poor
Working sets in kgs
>55 bench
>42.5 OHP
>90 squat with 2-3 reps at 100
>140 DL with 160 one max

I train at same frequency and don't Jew my sets at all. Last two lifts went up at 3 times the speed and my bench is laughable

1.8m 69 kg

Same but for OHP. Makes no sense, I'm an ultra lanklet with long as fuck arms, torso and legs.

Dead 365x1
Squat 295x1
Bench 245x1
OHP 185x1

Rate my symmetry:

OHP: 56kg for 5
Bench: 85kg for 5
Squat: 140kg for 5
Deadlift 155kg for 5

Who gives a shit what your deadlift is.

I've use to deadlift 5 plates for reps, and I didn't notice any overall muscular gains.

Now I still deadlift, but light weight, like 2-3 plates, usually stiff-leg deadlifts, and I havent noticed any loss of gains compared to when I was pulling 5+ plates conventional for reps.

Meme lift if you only care about looking good naked.

What if i have short legs and long arms and long torso? Is that good segmentation?

you never touched 495 in your life geek, stop larping

listen to MA, op

you are a fat (disgusting) fuck

bench: 120x1 (kg)
squat: 140x1
OHP: 75x1
deadlift: 160x1

???? whats fucking wrong wjith me

You're weak

>be me
>noob
>can squat 185 for reps
>can barely deadlift 225 for 1 rep on a good day
whyyyy/???

It's very simple and has little to do with "leverages". You use more and stronger muscles for the lift so you can move more weight. That's why the goal is 1/2/3/4. Think about how the number and size of muscles you use in each of those lifts increase as you move up the ladder. By the time you hit the deadlift, you're using most of the muscles attached to your skeleton. There's just so much more force you're able to put out at that point.

>whats fucking wrong wjith me
What stands out most to me is that you're using kg.

>tfw deadlift is lagging disgustingly far behind
pretty sure something is wrong with me. My DL weight actually went down and my grip strength is not going anywhere.

I did take a considerable break, but I shouldn't have regressed so far. Any tips? My fingers give out and I am almost always feeling the muscle fatigue in my lower back.

That's me senpai

Thx, not OP but in the same boat

what does long arms and short legs mean?

besides that I am a descendant of a lost proto-ape lineage

Can anyone tell me if this is good or not or what kind of workouts ill be best attuned for?

Because your bodily proportions grant you superior mechanical advantage as it pertains to deadlifts

My lifts have gone plum crazy at equal frequency as well.

>265 Bench
>355 Squat
>485 Dead

I've got really fucking strong hamstrings and core since my beltless dead is only 20lbs off my belted, my quads/glutes are always what feel sore after deadlifting.

This question needs an answer

Honestly, lol. Its not like im a some manlets, i'm 6 ft tall but i got a build similar to michael phelps. Will i be a bench, squat, or dealift god? im not sure

>tfw long legs and average torso/arms at 6'2" and squat is my best lift despite being good-morning tier
why is this possible

I hit 220kg (5 plate) deadlift a whole year before hitting 2 place bench, been training 2 years total.

BSDO

275LBS
365LBS
495LBS
185LBS

all for 1 rep

Id gladly donate some of my deadlift/OHP strength to up my squat

i think your strengths would be squat > deadlift > bench
short legs, long torso makes squatting ok
long arms, long torso offset to make deadlift still good (short legs might actually help here too)
long arms just makes bench harder, wide grip and large arch will help
>i'm a hungry skeleton who knows nothing

For swimming yeah

similar to OP, why am i so strong at something like pull ups, pendlay rows and deads? you think the greater ROM would make it harder for my pull ups / pendlay but its not, yet my bench and squat are both behind

190kg squat
200kg Dead
130kg Bench
80kg Ohp

All lifts are reasonably even, need to train deadlift more.

Arms and legs are a bit longer than average but still pretty well proportioned.

>6ft
>not a manlet

sure thing buddy :^)