How do you get girls that are way out of your league?

How do you get girls that are way out of your league?

pretend ur better than them

By being yourself

Get to their league

I got with a girl that way out of my league looks wise, but she was also a stripper and had mental issues, so idk if they were out of my league as the full mind:body deal

By having a big dick. You have one, right Veeky Forums?

I do, actually. Let's say it would actually help, how the fuck you gonna let a girl know you're a big guy (for her)?

If only there was an app that you could send someone a picture of something and then it disappeared forever. Hmm that would be useful

it's a numbers game. Treat them like anyone else. If they wanna bang you for whatever reason, they'll do it.

And Trust me, there are lots of reasons for girls to bang ugly guys. Hot girls who are sick of being treated like shit by hot guys wanting to see if an ugly guy would be something they're ok with. And they'll never know if they're ok with it until they try it.

Those are the girls you wanna get. And you'll get them if you play the game enough times. It's statistically inevitable.

>first have to talk to woman
>get her snapchat
>talk some more
>find a way/reason to send dick pic
>majority of women dont feel flattered by dick pics
>if by chance she does I probably could have fugged without sending it anyway.

Seems to me you gotta do all of the work before my big johnson becomes relevant.

You can't, if you do get them they weren't out of your league.

>majority of women dont feel flattered by dick pics
Dicklet detected.

I'm a turbomanlet and pull girls I secretly think are out of my league, but it's probably because I have a really high disposeable income.

virgin detected

First you realize that there are no leagues. Girls aren't a max rep that you have to work up to. Either it works out or it doesn't. Stop letting the fear of rejection by one of three and a half billion women on this planet hold you back from going after what you want.

You're great user. You can do this. You are the prize.

COPE

That wasn't me but I'm definitely not a dicklet and have experience actually sending dick pics. There are only a select group of women who want any part of it, and you already have to be IN to be able to send pics, and it's much more satisfying to see the look on their face in person rather than revealing over a picture.

Wannabe chad detected

I have a small dick (6.5") and I still have women begging for it after the first pic. How can you possibly be having trouble?

make them jealous by fucking men

yeah mines pretty much that big flaccid and still don't get those reactions, you must be a mega chad

But the priiize

learn how to PUA, it work s i promise. Totaly not a shill here

There are no leagues.

i got with a super hot girl we dated for a few months but she went bck to school and i broke up with her because of jealousy

sad i think

>kill Taran Killam

same here, i recently upgraded my phone from an s4 to an s7 and the new camera makes it look way bigger, korean dick enhancement tech is the future

With financial gains brah

No I'm not. I'm trash at this. I'm afraid of asking a girls number cause I'll blow it and she'll think I'm autistic for thinking I wanted to bang her in the first place.

try try try again.

best bet seems to be to join some secret hot girls club where you'll be able to socialize with several of them.
closest a normie could get - shitty band, bartender, or just work at a restaurant with hot chicks, amateur photographer - looking for naive girls that think they could actually be models.

W-what happens if I don't want hookups and just want a girl that will tell me everything will be ok and love me for me and vice versa for her?

for me pure luck , hit up my oneitis with a random drunken FB message I didn't even remember sending after I ran into her at a party and it worked.

Have lots of money

Pretty much this. It doesn't work. Girls know guys sending dick pics are thirsty af

I literally haven't kissed in almost 2 years and I developed a kind of disgust/hatred/fear towards women in this time. Ironically don't have problems talking to them on a daily basis, I'm kind of a funny guy. What do?

>money
>amazing personality
>big dick+know how to use it+lots of girls know you know how to use it
>have game

-------------POWER LINE-------------
>become better looking by lifting/taking care of yourself

This user speaks the truth. The last three girls I dated were out of my league in one way or another if you were to ask the general population.

Have your shit together and women are going to be interested. Some will be out of your league, but you just have to recognize their interest and move forward. If they reciprocate your interest and agree to plans, then what is the problem? Leagues are in your head.

I like to keep it a surprise, it's more fun to see the reaction in person.
If they ask they're more than welcome to see but if not no sweat off my back. I can just use my other assets to woo them.

/thread

duct tape and a van

tpbp

Ace

Compliment their shoes, ask about their dad.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> girl