You better be working your back as much if not 2x as much as you are your "front" if you want to be strong

You better be working your back as much if not 2x as much as you are your "front" if you want to be strong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbVyrKjl0zA
youtube.com/watch?v=xGsbwVeTtfk
youtube.com/watch?v=5M13EBl_jF0
youtube.com/watch?v=lK0Smtm6MWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

overdeveloped back muscels look stupid

ur stupid

What are these muscles called?

>all time deadlift records
>literally hundreds of pounds under the heaviest deadlift

lats?

I guess. But wtf are erector spinae? A muscle deep inside the lats?

do you understand the concept of weight classes?

youtube.com/watch?v=GbVyrKjl0zA

Of course I do, pic related, the unbeatable, reigning, all-time world champ.

>being weaker than a literal shit beetle
This is why only faggots, manlets and faggot manlets measure strength relatively.

Exactly.

Fit. I fking hate barbell rows. Is there other exercise to replace it?

Currenrly running gslp program btw...

youtube.com/watch?v=xGsbwVeTtfk

| 5 Exercises to Deadlift 900lbs Easy |

1. Bent-Over Rows
2. Weighted Pull-Ups
3. Barbell Shrugs
4. Glute Ham Raise Machine
5. Reverse Hyper

There's no such thing as overdeveloped back you dumbo

>lift back to get a stronger back

wow ripped a hole right through my mind

>Barbell Shrugs

the fedora barbell lift

How about power cleans?

Gym is very tiny. Cant do them...

Just lol if you think anything other than his freakish Mr. Fantastic proportions and halo contributed to achieving that pull.

where are his legs?

meadows rows

Any ways to develop theres major aside from pull-ups and lat pulldowns?

i reckon the black guy has more validity because he looks better overall, they jewface guy talks like he is full of shit and he has no legs.

>being such a numale that you dislike having a big manly back

What an interesting way to find out you don't know how to use "these".

it's under the lats if you're looking at it from the back

am i the only person who thinks his form looks like absolute dogshit or does form just naturally degrade at high loads? serious question

son, he's picking 900 pounds up off the floor

it ain't gonna be pretty

How do i get a back like this

Eat big and lift bigger

lats or obliques

Basically it's a muscle that runs from your hipbone all the way up to your skull, and connects to all your vertebrae. It's function is to straighten out your back, and it's the antagonist to your abs.
It's the main muscle targeted by DLs.

If you watch the video he talks about using "body english" aka cheating on bb rows

in strength training vs bodybuilding and for that movement cheating and recruiting in all the stabilizers is helpful in getting stronger and transferring power to the main movement

out of my board

pendlay rows

rows you fag

t. never picked up anything over 70% of 1rm

funny how top PLers name bent over rows as best assistance exercise for dl that also helps squats and bench, yet retards on fit keep calling it bad

hella epix

tfw i have very similar proportions to cailer woolam but i was sedentary for 24 years, and now after lifting for 1 year i dl 4pl8 for 5 reps

Arent ants considered the strongest bugs?

Is he 5'7" or something?

His arms reach his knees. Dude practically does block pulls

Aside from deadlift what else can I add to muscle my back?

>when he squeals like a girl at 15 secs

6'2"

I'd rather take advice from someone that has a good deadlift despite bad genetics/leverages and not someone that has freaky monkey arms

t. traplet

u r blind

-ROWS
-ROWS
-PULL UPS
-DIFFERENT KINDS OF ROWS
-PULL UPS w/ WEIGHT BELT
-DUMBELL ROWS

Rack pull above the knee
Cheat row variant
Cheat shrug

It’s not the main mover of the deadlift that would be the glutes the erectors should only be stabilizing your spine

You're correct. Dunno why I remembered it wrong.

You're not low-test.
You're negative test.

Dat dere jaw

how the fuck do I work out my back?

It's an assistance lift, form is an aside as long as it's a safe motion (no lumbar flexion)

its the other way around

>son, he's picking 900 pounds up off the floor
>it ain't gonna be pretty
youtube.com/watch?v=5M13EBl_jF0

t bar rows, i hate every other row variation but look forward to t-bar rows

6. Be built like an ape and have ur relaxed arms touching your knees

t. buttmad manlet

kys

all back exercises gives me the spine snaps besides pull ups and band pull aparts. feels bad man. can't even do pull ups right now because of a severe arm strain. I used to train back every day. every row variation, every rack pull variation, every pull up, every workout. my spine is dogshit and I can't even pick up a 60lb db without low back pain anymore. since I quit training my back my back pain all went away in two weeks. I had chronic hip and low back pain. I used to rack pull 800 lbs every day. now all I do is bench press, dips and band pull aparts. all squat variations and weighted pulls destroy my spine. best I can do is pickup 45 lb plate one at a time, load bar and bench press but I have to be careful or i'll get the spine snaps again. back extensions also fuck my spine. can't even do shrugs even with a trap bar just holding heavy weight compresses my spine too much and hurts my knees. i'm 100% healthy if I just don't do any of these things and have zero pain and lead a physically active life outside the gym.

That's odd. Can you do face-pulls?

Leg extensions/curls?

>those arms
>short legs
His back size contributes pretty much nothing. Training his back so much is pretty much just hobby bodybuilding.

Rowing movements are only good for developing supportive musculature for the bench press and contribute pretty much nothing to deadlift strength.

jesus christ

He is built to deadlift, nobody is arguing against that.

Proportions are literally everything, brainlet

Doesn't matter. Ants, dung beetles. Both stronger than manlets.

jewface guy pulls a good 200 more than the blackie while weighing 30 lbs less

When a manlet sets a record in his special manlet weight class, aka the "I'm not weaker, I'm smaller" as if there is any difference class, it's a lot like winning an IQ contest in a special ed class.

I guess congrats on being the smartest retard?

yup

You are not welcome here

Latissimus dorsi

Tumor

It's only a little over 100 lb difference between his record and open weight record (1,015 Benedikt Magnusson)

Only he's not a giant meat monster and can fit in plane seat

Is Cailer natty? Or is it possible to be natty and pull that much even?

that guy in the OP is 6'1" though, and taller than magnusson who has the record in the big boy class, also barely shorter than 6'3" goat eddie

Sumo is straight up cheating, so he doesn't have shit, let alone a record.

>
are you retarded, son?

>can deadlift 230kg
>can't row 100kg
Always feels awful on my lower back, so never do them.

lmao that nigger ltierally weighs 400 pounds how can you even compare these 2 guys

his conventional is ~830

Still a foot taller, 100lbs lighter, and 3 feet narrower than the top ape competing, Ray Williams.

... For his weight class. The heaviest deadlift was about 200 pounds more by a guy 200 pounds heavier.

>100lbs lighter than sumo pull

And people dispute that sumo is cheating lmao

ray williams is the epitome of an one trick pony

see

depends on your body proportions

Oh im sure,since YOU said it's so. Fuck off you shitpie.

he is 6'2 you fucking retard which is taller than 99% of fit

He has unbelievable genetics for deadlifting. Look at the length of those fucking arms. He locks out before his body feels the brunt of the weight/stress. His other lifts are nothing special.

youtube.com/watch?v=lK0Smtm6MWw
even as a spooky skeleton in the 132 class (while probably being already around 5'11") he diddlied 445, look at those monkey proportions

>tfw my dl lockout is at my balls
>his is literally below his knees

How is it even possible to have 4 foot arms

His body is legit fucking disgusting

Son the bar goes straight up, how is your gym too tiny?

Do Bill starr back rehab routine.

Basically any pull exercise you faggot, why would you not do pullups

Weakfags gonna weakfag.
>It's not against the rules, but it's still cheating. That's why my ass touches the floor for my 1pl8 powerlifting squat.

>overdeveloped lats look stupid
fixed

Hi there spongebob, my name is pat back