When did you take the front squat pill Veeky Forums?

when did you take the front squat pill Veeky Forums?

>builds huge quads
>builds traps
>builds shoulders
>develops posture
>raises testoterone
>makes you taller

back squats are for scrubs.

Front squats look badass as fuck while backsquats are literally manlet: the exercise

dont know how to do them desu and scared

But how will I masturbate when my forearms are numb?

whered you find a picture of a monkey squatting?

The virgin "backsquat" The chad "front thrust"

>tfw poor ankle mobility
>tfw stretches haven't helped at all

do both

>snaps wrists

First thing is you have to stretch your wrists.
The shock of stabilizing the bar is tough for a novice.
Then, you have to keep your elbows parallel to the ground.... other wise more wrist pressure and eventually failure.
Also---- get a bar without knurling (the grip) in the middle.... it's against your throat.
Finally... talk to someone else you see doing them at your fitness club.

>p.s... use bumper plates.

learn faggot

front squatting will get you a gf who jerks you off whenever you want

LOL nice

get olympic lifting shoes buddy

h-how heavy does my back squat have to be before I can replace it with front squats + hamstring curls + rdl?

I do both. I just like squatting and I'm trying to blast my legs lately.
Different movement, feels better to me to switch them up.

How can I get my fingers more flexible? I can back squat like 350 but I had to stop front squatting at 135 because the tendons in my fingers hurt so bad.

who /lowbarfrontsquat/ here?

start with a low weight your tendons will get stronger, also you must stretch and warm up

That guy looks like me when I'm prairie-dogging after work

>off by 1

You think if I warm-ups in the rack position and then switch to the cross or something for my working sets it'll get them strong enough?

Front squats hurts my wrists.

b e t a m a l e

Don't make me pull a beta uprising.

who /arms-crossed/ style here?

>front squats
>not zercher squats

fgt

single thing which fixed my front squat: move hands wider

thats a clean user.

>try to front squat
>bar is quite close to my neck, have trouble breathing and gag sometimes
I fucking hate this shit

you have the forward head posture.

Front Squat used to be my favorite lift.
I dont do legs nowadays, except for calves. Girls love aesthetic calves.

He's doing a clean you dummy.

stretches for ankle mobility dont do very much by themselves, you need to also do active mobility exercises, lemme see if i still have the webms i made

and dont forget to foam roll, but you use a hockey ball instead of a foam roller

brehs?

Do both. Back squat isn't limited by your upper back which is why it translates to better strength gains than front squatting. Otherwise oly lifters would only front squat. There's literally no reason to ignore back squats unless you cannot perform the movement due to injury.

I generally do 1 cycle of front squats for every 2 cycles of back squats

>hockey ball

>>builds huge quads
Yes
>>builds traps
No
>>builds shoulders
No
>>develops posture
Yes
>>raises testoterone
Arguable but in any case not an advantage over the superion high bar squat
>>makes you taller
No

45lbs?
You can start front squatting on day one but the main issue is going to be the strength of your lumbar and thoracic spine. You will do more sets with less reps (5-->3). You will need lifting shoes. You can make weekly linear progress adding 5lb per week to an intermediate level on front squat but only if you do front rack holds, paused half squats, or chain front squats with 105% to 115% of your training max. You cannot load your thoracic muscles enough without this.

As for RDLs and ham curls, these are fine exercises but it'd be a good idea to do a low rack pull or block deadlift a few times a month to expose your body to very heavy weight.

My typical squat day used to be: 3x10 back hyperextensions with light weight, warmup front squats in sets of 3 up to training weight, 6x3 front squats at training weight, 5x2 second paused half squats with 110% of training max. I may even do back squats for extra volume at 80% of my FS training max when my upper back is gassed.

A lot of people will look at stuff like this and say "screw it, too much time, I'll just back squat" but all they are really doing is continuing to let their upper back lag behind the rest of their body.

i took the no squat pill, and i didn't take it willingly

favorite exercise.

builds traps and neck as well, at least for me. Do paused front squats with heavy weight, tension is progressive overload

>high bar squat
lol

Every time I do front squats, I get horrible shin splints even though my form isn't terrible.
Wat do? How can I solve this?

stop being a pussy

yo

gotta love how joocy they look ay

Do you use lifting shoes?

This. If you're going to meme you may as well take up the best form of front squat

>lifting for grills

doin it wrong or not enough my man

>doesn't build traps
You obviously don't front squat heavy

I actually know what this user is talking about I think.
Either a field hockey ball or a roller hockey ball (I think they're pretty similar only ever played roller hockey though with an intramural league for fun).
Lacrosse balls work too though and might be easier to find depending on where you are.

Maybe raise the bar with your shoulders instead of your chest little chestlet..

>get a bar without knurling (the grip) in the middle
fuck you I'll just use my eleiko wl competition bar thank you very much

ss zombie detected
the lowbar squat is the definition of an ego lift; risk damage to your lower back in order to reduce the range of motion and move more weight

high bar has been shown to atleast equal activation in all electrical studies but I suppose it's not as good for bragging about your numbers and competing in injury ridden sports like powerlifting