Is becoming a PUA something Veeky Forumsizens should be looking in to?

Is becoming a PUA something Veeky Forumsizens should be looking in to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
therationalmale.com/category/the-feminine-imperative/
therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
therationalmale.com/2012/01/13/just-be-yourself/
therationalmale.com/2011/08/23/schedules-of-mating/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*steals your lady*

I'm afraid it's too late for you.

no pua books in the world will help you if you're too scared to approach a girl.
having said that, the game is a great book and you can learn a lot from it especially if you are autistic like me

>white's need to read a book to talk to women
lmao, kill yourself

social mastery is a skill required for all humans. yes, men should look into pua, but mostly because it is the most easily digestible form of social intuition.

That particular book is a bit dated, as pua material has essentially evolved out of gambits and routines. But the core essence of the book is to show that you can escape mediocrity and actually git gud at women. Man can sculpt his own body; why not his love life?

>implying I have one
joke's on you faggot

PUA is kinda of a buzz word that will get you a lot of hate.

That being said books in that topic help with positive self-image in relation to females. Books like The Rational Male, Models, etc.
Some books like Bang, Mistery Method, etc. help with giving you some training wheel about how to act in certain situation.

Two of my friends and me we're kinda into it all few years back and we can all say it really did help. But it was more of a mindset change than anything. That being said

--------------Disclaimer-------------------
All of us had wide circle of friends, we were in good shape, last year of engineering college and fair number of ex-gfs and hook ups even before getting into it all
--------------Disclaimer-------------------

What it did help with is noticing when a girl likes you (and when she isn't reactive) and how to go from that point on.

For me personally what help the most was forcing myself to physically touch girls while talking to them and slowly escalate ( kino-escalation). Also "compliance tests" just great ways to see how comfortable she is with you. It got easy to make-out with a different girl every second weekend. I was already pretty good with starting conversations and meeting new people.

For my friend it was the opposite, he never felt like putting in effort in meeting new girls, starting conversations ( while he is very interesting with many hobbies), but once books forced him to make effort and learn from his mistakes , he started scoring regularly.

This is probably the best answer you're gonna get.
Try it out, have fun with your buddies with some social experimentation and don't take yourself too seriously. That being said, it wont help if you're autistic as fuck. Being a interesting person that many people like, dressing well and being in decent shape is what you should be working on first.

/Thread

Self help with autistic neets as target audience. Marketting genius, even if the neet figures out he is being scammed, he isn't going to complain, autistic neets don't complain, that simply isn't their MO.

Here's a self help tip for free:
If you use PUA to get a girl she will be nothing but a fling, you will not wife this person based on the superficial mask you put on unless you want to lie to her and yourself the rest of your life. Considering this, a prostitute is a lot cheaper than PUA. Also with a prostitute the girl is being a sellout whore, with PUA you are being the sellout whore.

If you can't attract and retain a sufficiently attractive, sexually depraved, and otherwise fun, interesting and compatible woman for more than the first bang, sure!

You should just be learning social skills, I guess PUA is a way to do it, it's how I got started.

From my experience the best way to practice social skills is the same as any other practice ie actually doing it, going out and talking to people
Where you should start depends on how autistic you are if you're autistic as fuck you should start with close relatives, just talking to and more importantly listening to them, then moving on to friends, acquaintance, complete strangers etc. Always try to be just outside of your comfort zone

Picking up chicks is a natural consequence of having good social skills

Reading/watching videos about human physchology, body language and the like is also good, but without real life practice it will only get you so far

What this guy said.

PUA is a major money making industry now so a lot of stuff out there is basically over complicating normal interactions in order to make you feel like you need to buy stuff.

Having said that, if you take everything with a grain of salt there is heaps of useful info you can learn from it. Simple things like how to ask for a number, how to move things forward on a date, how to tell when a girl is interested in you. Even just how to start a conversation.

I had a brief dabble in it and I really think it helped with my approach and attitude to meeting women. Most people on this board think that a girl will just appear in their life without having to do anything. This is wrong. At the very least getting into PUA will help you adopt a more proactive approach when trying to pick up girls. 90% of the people on Veeky Forums who complain about not having a girlfriend have probably never tried to change their situation.

Dunno why you assume everybody who tries pua is autistic low quality guy.

Every single guy that i know that tried out PUA (and still does) was handsome, socially loved, interesting, had a good job and a history of hook ups with many girls.

What happens is:
a)out of nowhere they got dumped by long term gf
b) they finally got their career on a good path and now have time for dating

In both cases reason to get into PUA is to have more control on your dating life, so you dont just hope for a lucky star.
Sure a interesting guy will have no problem hitting it of with a girl on a house party, but those are good conditions.

But once into PUA you have no problem asking a girl in crappy condition for a number so you go to a date and see if you get along.

Look it like this, its like a 6'7 250lbs strong guy learning how to fight. Sure he can probably beat somebody up just with his size, but what an absolute beast he can be with a proper training?

If you need PUA to any degree whatsoever, you have autism.
All the people who go "I don't have autism, BUT I read some of the books and I thought they were really helpful" are horribly unaware of their own autism, not literal autism mind you, the Veeky Forums version of autism, the one where you are terribly socially ill adjusted for whatever reason.

If you can't be normal around girls, can't talk to girls, can't ask girls thing (among which would be asking their number) etc. you have autism to some degree or another. Which is fine btw, you have autism, you have now recognized you autism and can work on dealing with your autism. However don't go around pretending you don't have autism, this is denial and will not help you.

>wahh, stfu, I don't have autism, it is just that PUA was really helpful at times!
No, you have autism. Stop letting PUA cheat you out of hard earned cash just because you have autism.

PUA stuff consists roughly of 10% somewhat solid human psychology, 30% bullshit and 60% Alpha-Destiny-lemonade-tier cringery. If you're unable to recognize and filter the latter two, you risk ending up a massive faggot.

No. You should be looking into finding a decent woman, getting married and having children. That will make you happy, not banging slut after slut.

It is because everything PUA teaches is obvious, the only people who this can not be obvious to are autistic people. So PUA comes along, takes these obvious facts of life, over complicates them with "SCIENCE" and the autists gobble it up now that it has been explained in the language they understand, that being the language of "overthinking and overanalyzing" rather than the language of "having a normal life and knowing these things".

All that being said PUA is fucking ingenious and I have a lot of respect for them, but then that has more to do with me being in sales and recognizing how ingenious it is what these people have/are done/doing.

They are selling you knowledge you already have, pure fucking genius.

How is this shit Veeky Forums related?

Autist sees guy casually touch a girl on the shoulder and being flirty.
>wtf, how does he do it? Fuck the pick up game!

Autist attends 3 hour PUA lecture for 300 dollars detailing how to talk like a normie and casually touching girls to break barriers.
>WTF, I love the pick up game now

Autist tries it out IRL, approaches 12/10 girl, tries to talk about some normie things but being inexperienced in the way of the normie it sounds weird, like an Anglo trying his hand at French for the first time, leans in out of the blue and inappriotley grabs the girl, then remembering something about being negative he tells the girl her hair stinks and asks if she showers. Having no succes with this girl the autist recalls the closing comment from his PUA lecture "it is a numbers game guys, you WILL get rejected by some, so remember to play as many girls as possible". Knowing how suave that PUA lecturer was the autist is convinced he was right and thus moves on with renewed confidence to the next girl. 10 girls later and still nothing.
>WTF, I hate women now, why will nobody sleep with me! #mgtow

This is what I imagine the average journey of a misogynistic person to look like.

>PUA
how to social for autists you mean. You don't become a PUA. That''s like saying "I'm gonna become a gamer". That's not how it works. Getting laid is the easiest thing to do these days, specially with tinder and everything. Even a 5/10 manlet can get laid on the reg if he isn't a complete autist, and even if he is an autist, "dank meme lel so randum" shit is so mainstream autists can get laid. Real challenge is to find a woman worthy enough to marry and raise a family with, because once you realise how most women think and act, you just sort of start being disgusted by them and become a misogynist, just like how living alongside niggers makes you racist. By all means go ahead, but after the 300th meaningless sex you realise bitches ain't really shit and you need someone to fill the gaping hole in your heart and no amount of hotties you bang will replace that feeling. It is then you ascend.

Friendly reminder that Neil Strauss the author of "The Game" admitted that 99% of the content of his PUA books were bogus and not the truth.

PUA is a meme to ripp off insecure men. Basically the same shit like penis enlargment pills..

Because they are. Anyone relying on PUA and then claiming not to be autistic is lying. Hundreds of pages just to give you the confidence to go talk to a girl, to do things you already knew were true. Basically you were so insecure you needed a fucking book to tell you that it is OK to talk to girls, and that it is OK to make physical contact and that it is OK to get rejected. I mean holy fuck, if that isn't autism, then what is?

Pua are autistic, fit is autistic. Yes.

If someone's stupid enough to think a person who looks and dresses like pic related pulls hundreds of hot women, they deserve to be scammed.

You can't protect people who won't use common sense.

Because half the threads on Veeky Forums are about women. To be honest I'm amazed that there isn't more of a PUA culture on this board.

Yoooo haha thats so true, like the goggles n shiet wtf mayne

>Getting laid is the easiest thing to do these days, specially with tinder and everything.

fuck off lad. people born in the 90s have the lowest amount of sex since many generations and recent study showed that almost 40% of men did not get laid in a year (and thats pretty fucking bad even if we assume a lot of men didnt lie about it)
getting laid is the easiest if youre really fucking good looking and the hardest if youre not

That isn't autism you fucking faggot. That's a symptom of men growing up without fathers. Or at least without decent ones.

Look how triggered you are at men trying to better themselves. I'd LOVE to see your fucking lifts if this is your attitude toward self improvement.

not him and im autistic as well and i wouldnt have problem with pua in itself but the entire community is a bunch of retards who think they know everything better and theyre fucking smart and like look down on people who did not have to read a book for it

>hardest
But not impossible. unless you have indian tier game, it is impossible to NOT get laid on tinder. In older days one had to go out, hit some clubs and get drunk enough to hit up drunk chicks. Now you can literally do the same on your fucking phone. If you can't get laid on tinder, the problem is you. I;m not saying that you are wrong in being disgusted by whorish slags(in case you are), but come the fuck on

you just comfirmed what ive said. yeah, getting laid with tinder is easier than ever and you dont even have to leave your room basically IF youre like top 5% looking. if not, you have a bunch of girls using you for validation and free-meals or not even for that.

books are great way to preserve and spread knowledge.

but dont expect nigger to know that. You prolly never read it. hahahaha

>it is impossible to NOT get laid on tinder
youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

Im pretty good looking and ive had girls chase me IRL but i stay far away from tinder because i know its utter shit unless you are in the top

This prolly wont change your mind at all because there are outliers and people do succeed despite the odds but this isnt common place at all.

that was in another era man.

Also to me its funny how all u faggots dress with that skinny jeans and shiet.

Fucking faggots.

yeah i wanted to say that pic is probably the time metro station was popular and everyone was straightening his hair
i cant believe people are so young in this board that they dont remember. im only 22

wew lads.

Yeah men are more attracted to beauty. I read somewhere women actually dont like if a guy is really handsome.
I've seen it irl on myself and guys I know. Sometimes it works against you. Women prefer all eyes on them.

Fuck it I want mires! GIBBE MIRES.

27% is not that bad tho. hahaha

Im 27, Game is an old book. its entry level pua, more of a book that "really makes u think".

Real book on woman is "What women want and how to give it to them" by W. Anton. There is pdf online or torrent.

Best book imo. No bullshit no faggoty methods like work your way to 10's with uggos. Just pure inner game and tips.

I agree with you bros, women on there are obv in high demand and have lots of option to choose from. My female friend who I'm in love with but will never tell her and instead die slowly inside gets so many swipes on there . I was just saying that it is easier than before and while top tier thots might ignore and ghost, regular college stacies usually don't mind if you are able to engage them and are accordingly interesting to them. But in the end, they are women, so you know how it goes.

What the fuck are you talking about. That's how he dressed in the TV show Pick Up Artist from 2007

>2007

You realize that was 11 years ago motherfucker?

Society is changing completely in 5 years these times.

L to the mao 4 you.

PUA is degenerate acting for hedonist aims. Strife towards mastery in your life, attract people by your sheer presence, become the Übermensch. This will ultimately positively influence the rest of your life so that you will move towards happiness. Short time dopamine rushes gained through PUA will keep you spiritually empty and won't lead to the desired emotional effect thinking long term. It's a short term fix for problems deep within the philosophical and psychological layers of the mind.

Strife to be the best you can be. PUA is just learning to act as if you are that good while being still a failure. The pretenders will be found out.

i have no idea who that guy is but he seems like a punk guy and 2007 was the prime of the emo aesthetics. of course he doesnt look normal now

>Women prefer all eyes on them.
Indeed, in some cases this is the way it is and they select lower tier men because it gives them more power.

>27% is not that bad th
For a professional model on a site based exclusivly on looks? id say its pretty bad. Imagine what average joe gets if a model (8-10/10) gets 27%

>regular college stacies usually don't mind if you are able to engage them and are accordingly
Ive been to uni for four years now and the only girl ive met who was single was single for about three weeks while she tindered away.
Depends on where you live but in most places in the west men vastly outnumber women and demand for women is higher to begin with.

its not impossible but i wouldnt say its easy, even just casually hooking up is very hard depending on where you are. Some girls are massive dicks just because they feel like it and know that they can reject 10 guys a night and still not go home alone

>All of us had wide circle of friends, we were in good shape, last year of engineering college and fair number of ex-gfs and hook ups even before getting into it all
So completely useless advice then?

one does not exclude the other.

For a man to be at peace its nice to have pussy to ravage here and there.
Its not the meaning of life but it does make the whole ordeal more pleasurable.

I was once bend on self improvement and still am, but this cocoon mode shit is shit.

Work on yourself and still you can go out and have some fun in clubs, meet some girls, carefree and sooner or later you will wet your dick. Might even meet some cool girl for ltr. They do go out too believe it or not. Not only sluts out.

This is some awful bait.

You just lost the game!

nigger im not saying that guy looks good but not everyone wear basic tees and slim fit jeans from h&m and you shouldnt rate the people who were in some subculture the same way you rate people today

This shit is so fucking cringe. It's not that hard to not be autistic and talk to a woman. Any chick above a 5 is just going to think you're fucking creepy. All those pua videos you see on YouTube are guys hitting on literally everything with a vagina then only showing the 1~3 women that actually respond. Anyone can get laid with a shotgun method like that.

How long is your fucking cocoon mode taking? You should be done with this club/party/hednonist stuff past 26yo and try to settle down. Otherwise you just put to much effort/time wasting into getting quick pussy (not if you are the top 1% Chad) and focus on other things in life.

Also, this "have pussy to ravage here and there" is also part of the problem that needs to be stopped anyway. It reduces average happiness in the population and leads to decline. It should not even be started at all.

It's not a fucking subculture. PUAs literally advocated dressing up like that to attract women and wrote entire chapters about it (google "Peacocking").

Why are you talking about shit you know nothing about?

Im not him but i want random pussy every now and then because it feels good and does wonders for my average happiness.
The insane effort i need to expend to find and get random pussy however takes a massive toll on my happiness, if getting laid was easier then this wouldnt be a problem

Cocoon is opposite of clubbing.

I agree with you unfortunately we live in fuckedup society and I have needs.
It is these whores who will get the short end of the stick hahahaha not from me tho, but u get what I mean.

Today these millenials are sowing shit that once it hits the fan will be gloriously savage.

>You should be done with this club/party/hednonist stuff past 26yo and try to settle down.

According to who? You seem like yet another 18 year old who thinks he understand how things should work but has absolutely no life experience. 26 is still incredibly young, some people study until 30 and barely have their own flat by that age.
I can't believe people act like 26 is old.

You guys should check out real social dynamics. Mystery taught Owen Cook and this guy knows whats up. Learned much from him.

>trusting an "experiment" with a sample size of less than 30 done by some random on the internet.
Wew lad
>Random YouTube video
No fucking shit women get more matches, there are more men on tinder than women you fucking retard.
I'm fucking ugly mate, scarred up face and body and I get laid off tinder on the reg.

If you think that shit was attractive or in style even then you're a fedora wearing autistic faggot.

YES ENSLAVE YOURSELF TO SATISFY THE NEEDS OF THE MOST MANIPULATIVE CREATURE ON THE PLANET

>According to who? You seem like yet another 18 year old who thinks

I'm >30yo

>26 is still incredibly young, some people study until 30
Yes, i did study until 30 getting a PhD. And no, 26 is not young. Only an infantile mind would think 26 is young. The world is fucked for many reasons and what you write is part of that because you are clueless as fuck.

>until 30 and barely have their own flat by that age.
Yes, thanks to the fucked up society. Interestingly you are actually trying to argue that 26 is young because people don't have their own flat usually at that age. Literally what?

Here is some info to think about: The modern age of technology and media propaganda created an infantile population that is busy running after short term dopamine rushes, i.e. hedonism. Be it vidya, clubbing or whatever you can find. Today, people 25-30yo are still mentally children most of the time, that's why they FEEL 26yo is young... but it is not. There arey many many reasons leading to this and I tell you ONE reason for that:

Low investment parenting. If you family, especially your dad, would take a lot of time taking care of their boy then the whole situation would be far different. The "cocoon mode" would go from 15yo till 20-22yo. At this point, mental maturity of the modern 28-30yo is reached. But society is shifting that further back for a very important reason: Once the person reaches 18yo they are let go from the parents being responsible for their own. But if not matured enough, that person is still open for additional "parenting", which is taken over by the media and other public education (liberal universities). By delaying the mental maturity, public institutions are able to further push their agenda into the minds of the people. Thus, they have the time from 18yo - 28yo to brainwash the people. In earlier times, the person knew from their family home there "way around the world", today they learn the world from Hollywood and Liberal Colleges.

calm down and take your pills grandpa

>t. cognitive dissonance

I've been fucking this girl for about a year, and about 2 months ago we made it official. Somehow, even though I have never been like this, I've recently started to display classic beta signs: I call too much, I get emotional too easily, I complain when we don't have sex, and I have definitely been the giver rather than the receiver, which is very much not like me.

I know she isn't doing this on purpose because she really is a good girl, she's just very busy and very independent. I'm used to attention-seeking vapid whores and she 100% isn't that. For once, I'm with someone who is even more independent than I am and it's turned ME into the clingy attention seeker...

I realized this a few days ago and stopped calling her first, stopped answering her texts right away, stopped asking to hang out every night. She's shown a little less aloofness but I also feel like she realizes my behavior is coming out of nowhere. How do I get the power back without it being obvious I'm gaming her?

no one should idealize marriage and think of being with one woman for long, until he has tried and is able to have numerous women suck him off and fuck them.

Just saying "I could if I wanted is not enough"

We all deep down want it.

Imagine being the guy who easily forms helathy relationships with women (no matter how long they last) imagine meeting cool girls having fun with them while it lasts (no relationship can be made long term on purpose and that it stays helathy, thos things just happen if you want it and find right person).
Imagine being relaxed and always having pussy to fuck.

Believe me I was idealist before I lost my v. Now its fucking games.

Its just nice idea of a life. You should try it before preaching marriage or ltr.

I dont say be a whore. I say be relaxed and take things as they go. Plenty of cool girls to go around.

>And no, 26 is not young. Only an infantile mind would think 26 is young.

26 is still fucking young. This is where most people are becoming actually independent and make a living without their parents support and actually start living a life of their own.
At 18 you're closer to getting drunk from a single beer and your first kiss than being a responsible adult. Your brain isn't fully developed and you lack the life experience and maturity to make important decisions.

>The modern age of technology and media propaganda created an infantile population
HAHAHHAHAHAHA. what an absolute fucking retard. You realise the romans literally made themselves puke just so they can eat even more? You realise how common orgies were in castles and literally everywhere in the 18th century? How rampant was prostitution and sexual fetishes?
What the fuck are you even talking about fucking retard, you think Instagram created hedoism and not human nature?

There is no fucking way you're actually 30, you're just yet another /pol/tard who is "I'm 18 but very mature for my ageXD"

>I've recently started to display classic beta signs:
Your beta behavior stems from low self esteem and fear of rejection. You have a "vision/plan" in your head about "how it should look like" because some "alphas" on a origami knitting board told you how it should go. And once your situation/relationship does not fit in that vision/plan, you automatically associate this with rejection by the other. And since you have low self esteem, you think the problem must be on your part and you are looking for the cause, starting to doubt yourself.

>I'm with someone who is even more independent than I am
You automatically associate this with some kind of inferiority, this creates more fear and doubt on your part. You show traits usually found in women during the relationship.

>How do I get the power back without it being obvious I'm gaming her?
You work on yourself getting your self esteem to where it should be. Look where your shortcomings are and why you are feeling inferior. Realize this has nothing to do with her, she just is how she is. You have the problem, it is your responsibility to fix it and yours alone. Trying to blame someone else (you don't do this... yet) is a sign of the mentally weak, don't be like this.

You have reached a point of crisis and struggle and only by overcoming that struggle will you improve your character and be a better man tomorrow than you are today.

I'd rather ask why the hell anyone would do something so miserable,
just get a nice girl treat her right and focus on your life man. Why live for the shallow validation of whores, like a clown really, when you can actually achieve and learn something worthwhile

Your reading comprehension and lack of context is astonishingly low.

>26 is still fucking young. This is where most people are becoming actually independent and make a living without their parents support and actually start living a life of their own.
In modern times yes. 50-60 years back, no. By that time, people had a family and their own house, being independent and raising children. You admitting that people just start becoming independent at 26yo shows what's fucked up here.

>At 18 you're closer to getting drunk from a single beer and your first kiss than being a responsible adult.
Maybe in the US where you can legally drink at 21yo. Fkn lmao, get out of your hugbox. What you describe happens at 14-16yo here in Europe... well of course it also happens in the US. You still saying it's 18 shows how clueless you are.

>Your brain isn't fully developed and you lack the life experience and maturity to make important decisions.
Yes as mentioned, low investment parenting is one reason why that is in MODERN TIMES.

>You realise the romans literally made themselves puke just so they can eat even more?
Great, now you are making the point for me. Using examples of societies that crumbled and basically wiped themselves out due to their own failures is not an argument in your favor. Roman degeneracy is one of a few reasons why they collapsed.

>You realise how common orgies were in castles and literally everywhere in the 18th century?
You realize that castles are something owned by the wealthy elite accumulating way more wealth than the wealthy today? The degeneracy going on in "one castle" per weak was probably around the degeneracy going on in one modern whore house daily. What do we have more, castles back then or whore houses today?

You lack so much information it's appalling. I never claimed that the degeneracy was not available in the past, but you actually think that it was worse in the past than it is today. In reality, it is the complete opposite.

No, he's right. Media is a way to help keep people retarded.
But that's not the whole truth.
The population in most western countries that follows a certain guideline is in fact objectively stupid and lack the ability to think clearly or very deeply.
We have multiple generations of people, millions of millions of first world people who are in fact partially lobotomized and in most cases partially castrated.
There's a reason why they're shipping indians and chinese and some africans into these countries to take intellectual jobs.

Some of that is fair but I don't feel like I have low self esteem generally.

I'm tall, good looking, own my own house, workout a lot, high social standing... I think I'm definitely insecure about not being the shot caller in the relationship and it's making me doubt myself like you said.

I just really feel like this isn't me. I'm normally so sure of myself and my position, it's really messing with my head.

My last exgf emotionally broke me down every day, which probably didn't help any underlying relationship insecurities. It must have gotten to me even though at the time I laughed and thought she was just being stupid.

Guess I just need to man up and salvage this relationship.

Think I should bring any of this up with her or just an "actions speak louder than words" kind of thing?

No, just flex a 'cep and let all that time spent in the gym do the talking for you.

Same guy you quoted:

Seems you already know what's up. Everything is in order except your emotions. Look further into that topic.

>Think I should bring any of this up with her or just an "actions speak louder than words" kind of thing?

Letting a woman know what's going on in your head so early in your head is not a good idea I would say. It might show that you have a lot of emotional baggage which might let her think "mh this guy needs to figure out his own shit first, better stay away". In that regard, yes, "actions speak louder than words" and try to perform the actions you know are right, not the ones that "feel right", i.e. come out of your impulses influenced by emotional problems.

Do what you know needs to be done in regards to the relationship and try to fix your emotions on the side without her knowing.

Yeah you're right good talk

Now I'm off to go find the balance between being a dick and being self assured

>There's a reason why they're shipping indians and chinese and some africans into these countries to take intellectual jobs.

America was always filled with foreigners. In the past 60-80 years or so being recognized meant you ended up in America. This isn't just science though, it used to be true for music, fashion and many other industries. but since the early 2000s the US has been drastically losing its respect. Nowdays you can be proud of being american but no one in the EU is going to respect you for it. It's a pretty big cultural change, the US is pretty looked down for the most

And companies use pajeets because they work cheaper and harder
>pic related, You

>America was always filled with foreigners.

But they came nearly exclusively from Europe except for the slaves. Pic related. Starting with Johnson's immigration act, immigrants from outside of Europe started flowing in. That was important for several reasons:

>capital profits
>dropping wages
>increasing consumption, with it GDP
>importing a voter base for democrats, otherwise republicans would win basically every election since 1965
>intellectual colonialism, i.e. instead of extracting resources, you extract the intelligencia from these countries (or the kids of rich people, further gains for you), making sure you benefit and they stay shitty or delay their progress

In the end, it is what's going on everywhere in the western world. Race, community, language, social cohesion and culture is sacrificed on the holy altar of technological advancement and economic growth. Humans are degraded further and further into economic slavery and just being a consumer while having the illusion of choice, yet being spiritually dead.

You shouldnt buy any PUA book, they are just brainwashing shit. You just have to go out, smile to women you like and say even some compliment to that woman, take care of yourself with gym/sports. If you need dating advice, pickup women, ask people in the age of your father or grandpas.

>Is becoming a PUA something Veeky Forumsizens should be looking in to?

No. Here's the PUA guide:

Talking to women more helps you talk to women more. If you're not getting better reflect as to why without blaming an entire gender. It's entirely possible that you've suffered misfortune after misfortune, streaks are real.

actually scratch all that

talking to other humans more helps you talk to other humans more

>50-60 years ago people had houses and families earlier in life than they do today
Gee, I wonder if that's somehow related to the fact that 50-60 years ago purchasing power of an average salary was way, way higher and today's generation is economically fucked in comparison.

It was actually just to get the fucked economy going and to split up large families.
When they realized that putting women to work would double their profits and weaken the family further and make them into better workers and consumers they set about doing just that.
Women are no a permanent debtslave class and lareg multiple generational families who live together and pool resources is a rarity.

The blacks who would do just that have been infected with the idea of "don't trust those other niggers" by really well designed media.

Yeah, there are a ton of truths about women and men in the PUA scene, you just need to be careful not to get retarded with it.
>I thought about buying my gf a birthday gift, but decided against it because it would be too beta and she might look down on me
It's basically like the left has done with all their social justice bullshit, they just go deeper and deeper without realizing they are becoming a joke to any sane person.
If you don't fall into this mental trap, you can learn a great deal.

virgin, right?

No, but I think you might have autism for writing that.

>African intellectuals

>read up how to PUA
>be able to PU girls utilizing tactic
>girl ends up leaving you once you show your true bluepilled beta ways
You literally have to change yourself. A faggot can pretend to be straight to pick-up girls, but eventually the girls will get scent of the guy being a faggot and leave him once the signs start showing.
>The Game
>main PUA has a nervous breakdown because he realizes he's still a beta cuck
>only got girls through alpha mimicry and was still a blue pill
Yes there's game and all that, but it should be more coming internally than mimicking what some other guy does.

The book of pook is the only book you should read about this topics (while still taking all of it with a grain of salt)

>but it should be more coming internally than mimicking what some other guy does.
I've watched some of this stuff on youtube (RSD and other random channels) and they seem to be trying to get you to internalize thier advice, rather than just pretending you're some alpha tough guy

It's a book for unattractive/autistic people, not chads

so yes

>26 is still fucking young.

26 is not "young" at all. it's middle age.

for reference: a woman becomes fertile at around age 14, and becomes infertile again around age 40. that's a total of 26 years of fertility, and at age 26 she's already 12 years in.
in terms of total years, at 26 she's already past the half-way point towards old age, in terms of fertile years she's just short of the half-way point. either way, that's not young at all.

You literally have to change your views and beliefs on women. It's also a thing where women like to fuck men that other women want to fuck. Which is why Chads have it natural. If you're a chad that gets fucked by a lot of women, it shows externally. If you're a beta virgin or whatever, your mannerisms will show and such. Hence how women like 'confident' guys.
This guys basically details everything really well psychologically: therationalmale.com/category/the-feminine-imperative/

Middle age is mid 30s.
Fertility doesn't define age, what the actual fuck.

>Fertility doesn't define age
yes it does you moron

women past 40 literally become dysfunctional. if they didnt establish a family by then, they might as well be dead.
men past 40 don't suffer the same fate, but since the women in their own age group are now infertile, their only option is trying hard to lock down some younger girl, which the vast majority wont succeed at.
and this doesnt even consider that women dont stay 100% fertile until they apruptly lose it all at 40, but instead start gradually declining starting around age 30.

tl;dr
>under 13 = child
>13 to 26 = young
>26 to 39 = middle aged
>40 and over = old fart

Ah found the good page:
therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

therationalmale.com/2012/01/13/just-be-yourself/
therationalmale.com/2011/08/23/schedules-of-mating/

Thanks, I'll check it out.

>yes it does you moron

We have something called society so it doesn't fucking matter that the girl is fertile from the age of 14, you don't want to have children you can't raise. Your entire argument is the akshuelly, "technikally correct" redditor shit that doesnt change reality in the slightest. Very few people can afford to have children in early 20s and not everyone want to have kids in the first place.
Also you ignore the fact that men can marry older and younger women and that doesn't change their own age.

Ignore all the people making a mockery.

They simply do not understand PUA.

It is about RSD, real mentors, teaching you frame and building you up from the ground up.

Focus on RSD Max and do "The Natural" program.

It will change your life.

Thank me later.

There are people who can't afford children in their 30's.
Actually most women in their 30's are basically poor debt slaves who can't raise a child on their own financially or emotionally.

But the average person has a lot better chance for it in early 30s. Most people marry and have kids that age these days.

Just be yourself

kek

Links and pdf broski

No. Not really.
And they're less likely to be physically capable enough to keep up with children at that age as well.
Having children in their twenties and late teens is healthier for the children and the mothers also the parents will be able to take care of the children better.
Also grandparents who're usually in their mid 30's to early 40's were always there to help take care of their children and grandchildren as well.

This is how families used to be anyway. But that's bad for business and they need them out working renting a home they can't afford at a job that doesn't pay enough so that both parents have to work anyway.