I know you're supossed to bulk during winter because you can't show the body anyway, but what about the face?

I know you're supossed to bulk during winter because you can't show the body anyway, but what about the face?

How do you cope being an ugly fat fuck during all winter, especially if you can't grow a beard that hides all the fat?

exactly my thougt. bump.

If you eat so much that your face becomes fat then you are bulking too hard

I'm cutting rn

>being male
>worrying about "face"

You might as well have been born a woman you girly, little faggot.

You shouldn't get so fat that your face looks bloated and you overall feel shitty.
Bulking is an attempt to build muscle, not slam on retarded amounts of weight.
Keep it clean and controlled.
And grow facial hair, that helps too.

this

>Aesthetics route
Why the fuck are you memebulking to the point where you are getting fat

>Strength route
Why the fuck do you care about your face being bloated

There's a noticable difference between 12% and 15% bf.

In my case it's even worse because for some reason I get pimples when I get fatter

I wish i could grow something that looks barely acceptable

You have to touch your feminine side to get girls my man

>face doesn't matter
this is what facelets actually believe

Is the increasing weight on the scale a sign that Im eating above maintenance as I should? I just started lifting a month ago. I've got nice strength gains and look better. I also went from 74kg to 77kg. Should I keep at it?
I don't really count calories and have to force myself to eat, I don't eat a lot.

>You have to touch your feminine side
Sounds lewd

> You have to touch your feminine side

RAPE

>bulk 3 months
>minicut 3-4 weeks and get rid of face bloat
>repeat until April before longer summer cut starts

Start winter bulk lean and do this. All problems solved.

That guy has to be a troll. No one can be that stupid.

started my bulk a few weeks ago but already want to go back to cutting because there is that cute girl I want to ask out but I just feel fat
fucking shite

Post Pic

The same way I deal with being a broke ass student. It's delayed gratification. I know shits hard now but its worth it in the long run and remembering that helps me to maintain my discipline when things are their hardest.

Face is what makes women attractive to me (I'm a man)

For most it's actually more important than body

This

Yea it is, but if you gained 3 kg in a month then its too much, cut it down a bit

>gain fat on face
>increase FWHR and possible eyebrow hooding
I see a win win here m8

Lmao literally why would you bulk, what a juvenile, insecure mindset. You're supposed to get healthy and look attractive, not be a fat injury ridden autist who gasses out whenever there is a real physical task.

Fat consumption.

Even at 300lbs my face wasn't that bad so it's not a problem.

face is how you know someone is attracted to you because it turns towards you and the part that sometimes yells at you gets higher on the sides.

Jesus Christ! How much did you weigh when your face was 300 lbs?