As I watch millennial men struggle to lift their bags into the overhead bin I am reminded how f'd we are if there's a...

>As I watch millennial men struggle to lift their bags into the overhead bin I am reminded how f'd we are if there's a draft.

Why men today so frail and weak?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
youtube.com/watch?v=75ERk2yNL2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leftist ideology and Jewish tricks

what is an overhead bin?

were slowly becoming brains not needed a physical form.

or you know, theyre turning our frogs gay

The human body is pretty efficient at reaching minimum combat effectiveness. With noob gains, they could be in fighting shape in time to fight.

source or is this someshit you just made up, most carryons can't be over 20kg, thats not even an empty oly bar no 18-30yo male can't lift that

Where you store your carry on luggage in a plane

Take a trip over to Veeky Forums

Due to the white man's lack of physical strength, they embedded a system which started to sway the image of the "manly man", so to speak, to the weak, feminine "scholarly gentleman", or "numale", as we see now. It's a shame, because it's been nothing but detrimental to white men all over the world. The White birth rate decreasing rapidly, White children being bullied in school, Interracial marriages increasing, etc. If you notice, most of these "numales" are in fact White "men". Now, of course there are those who slip through the cracks, but the fact is, the majority of White's are weaklings and it's a self-imposed disorder.
Sort yourselves out before it's too late.

kys nigger

Being strong gives exactly zero advantage for the average person. Are you this much of a brainlet that you can't figure this out or are you just looking for like-minded people to circlejerk about the downhill of the generation on a chinese cartoon imageboard made for social rejects?

Wtf are you even here?

If you can't stand people with different opinions you should check out tumblr or a nice subreddit.

Why are her calves so fucking thick? With such skinny arms.

girl genetics + high heels

If i was a guy that wore high heels could that makenny calves bigger?

No, but you'd develop corns and fall over onto your fat fucking face easier.

walking in high heels is the most overrated thing and women can only get away with it because men have no idea what it actually feels like.

hint: its a shit-ton of easier than they claim

They are pretty nice calves senpai

>Being strong gives exactly zero advantage for the average person.
Lol, in competition for a job which of the two equally-qualified people is the employer going to give it to, the muscular, healthy Chad or the weak skelly incel?

Pretty true desu lad, they already pushing that vegas shooting as a problem with hyper masculinity

Your the kind of guy that lets his gf get raped while you sit listening to it in a tent aren't ya

son, do you wear women's shoes?

A bar is obviously easier to grip than a bag

>posting a coalburner

Makes my life as a bouncer a lot easier with all the manchildren and beer guts.

Why do you guys think wars are now fought with clashing armies on the ground?

Those are your grandpa's wars.

Where the flight attendant place manlets.

>chad
>incel
They gonna give the job to the one that doesn't have autism. sorry user

>Draft
>All the fit guys go and die
>The nu-males live on and multiply

What did they mean by this?

>nu-males
>multiplying

send him back to auschwitz.

This is actually pretty accurate. Between the diet and training regimen, I went from 210 fatfuck to 170 killing machine at Benning. On to Airborne and Ranger School (which was a gains killer). The DoD is actually pretty good at using body weight and forced discipline to turn pigs like me into warfighters.

>him

Sauce

top kek

What people don’t realize is that to be a soldier, you don’t need to be “strong”. Conditioning and endurance is far more important than being able to lift heavy objects. Very few combat roles require such a skill. The only one that comes to mind is an artilleryman. Otherwise you’re carrying your load on your back which is trained by carrying heavy loads on your back, not by lifting. Even then, and untrained male can typically carry 100 or so pounds on their back for awhile. Knowing this, the military trains endurance rather than strength.

Any time you see a buff dude in the military, it’s because he’s lifting in his free time, not as a part of his training regiment for the military.

t. never had heelys

Have you looked at the state of the world outside your basement? We are only as good as our least common denominator thus we are still pretty much apes. Also, you becoming a fat amoeba in your office chair doesn't signify evolution.

Because feminism won.

The latter concept incorporates the former.

Because most of us work service sector. I sit in a chair 14 hours a day.

How about you niggers sort yourselves out first

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
youtube.com/watch?v=75ERk2yNL2Y

What happened?

That was PR, stupid.

Lol tats a ex chick

too busy sorting your women out, beta cuck.

Fuck man ...

its a scripted commercial you fucking retard. or you really think a 6 year old kid gave a fuck about the physic of the nation?

You realise this was made the same time heroin/lsd/amphetamines and even benzos were more popular and abused than ever? Like how stupid you have to be to believe a 1960 political pr gives a real image of the age.

Silly man. Aucshwitz is with him wherever he goes

oh look another thinly veiled /pol/ thread...fuck off

>thinly
That's like seeing a guy with a swastika on his forehead, with a shaved head, a tank-top, rolled-up jeans cuffs, beating a black man with a tire iron, and saying:
>I think you might be slightly racist.

If antifa saw your muscles and decided you were too masculine to not be a fascist how many of these could you take in a fight?

>literal /pol/ sentiment from a "black" user
>/pol/ still chimps out at him
really makes one's neurons generate action potentials

I know right, someone's gotta die to protect the Jewish bank-eh I mean AMERICA,

Want to know whats really happening? Single mothers. White men are raised in the suburbs by single mothers, as a consequence they never get strong male role models to teach them what it means to be a man. Blacks who grow up in poorer neighborhoods turn to gangs in order to find the masculine approval that they seek which in turn gives them an idea of how to be masculine even if its one that ultimately continues to perpetuate the problems regarding fatherless households. I lift, play university rugby and box (not as often as I probably should) which are all things I got into as a teenager because of my father. If you have no male role model in your life to teach you the importance of strength and the value of masculinity especially in terms of standing up for yourself and being assertive how can you hope to become a real man?

how is that even possible? carry on luggage has a limit of 10kgs, how the fuck can you not OHP 10kg???
op, is this b8?

#swoleleft

I fly frequently for work and it is true. Supposed men struggle putting their bags into the bins, sometimes more than their fat wives. Truly embarrassing.

SWOLELEFT

Hehe nice one brother :^)

Those crafty Jews hid my inhaler this morning, but we'll have our revenge!

Good post, but don't bother. These alt-right types are sub-literate brainlets whose political and spiritual ambition basically boils down to recreating the conditions of early modernity and the baby boomer generation. They are impotent clowns and they too will be consumed in the fire.

Works for Pavel Petel.

>paying attention to whatever this dumb bitch says
shiggy diggy

kek buddy

How?
Men going into the world wars weren't all heroes, they had just as many cowards and average people. It was probably worse for them back then without modern media preparing them on what they're going to run into.

All a good soldier needs these days is a level head and basic fitness levels. No one needs strongmen with balls of steel for every candidate, we stick those guys on infantry and put the real pussies on logistics or even artillery.

Don't fall for /pol/ bait to make you hateful user.

But yeah we're probably fucked, look up Russian TOS-1's and tell me you'd want to fight the fuckers. Compare that with their new fighter they just revealed a while back and I'm pretty happy that we've got the nuclear deterrents in place. Also the Armata supposedly kicks the shit out of the Abrams/Challenger/Merkava but we're yet to actually see it used so we can't tell how much of it's hype is Russian propaganda. And this is all without me starting on the tech the Chinese are starting to churn out.