''I didn't start dating you because of your body, we just had chemistry.''

''I didn't start dating you because of your body, we just had chemistry.''

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/we-experiment-on-human-beings-5dd9fe280cd5
scientificamerican.com/article/you-are-less-beautiful-than-you-think/
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-sports-mind/201507/when-men-arent-good-looking-they-think
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8956056/Relentless-optimism-of-ugly-men-makes-up-for-unappealing-looks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good body + face --> chemistry

j-just be yourself

>mfw my new girlfriend told me that she loves me for who i am
hold me lads, the feels are too many

yeah, right.

>letting others see your insecurity
pathetic

Got damn this is fucking eye opening.

I hope you all find someone who loves you for your mind.

called 'the halo effect'.
google it

>she loves me
lmao

Go back to /r9k/ my dude

source?

theblog.okcupid.com/we-experiment-on-human-beings-5dd9fe280cd5

>not peer reviewed
discarded

Better than the opposite if you ask me

okay Mr. Autism

If dubs, I sacrifice the chance of every having a gf for everyone on this board to get one they love.

if autism is having a standard of facts, and not based on some random shit blog, then yes I'm autistic.

>*autistic screeching intensifies*

you are a nigger aren't you? only a nigger would bash on the scientific method.

Almost.

Are you some sort of nigger or something?

t. triggered samefagging autist

100% nigger, go read a blog

>tfw to stupid to read this chart

the better you look, the better your personality will be perceived (even if your personality is the same as some ugly person)

you are the dumbest most triggered troglodyte mofo in months, congrats

My girlfriend said she liked me because of my "features" whatever that means

Here's a hint

>"I didn't start dating you because of your confidence, you could just squat a lot"

Good for you. Now let me go back to being a lonely virgin in peace.

Air conditioning and heated seats. You're a car.

If only

Rather that then a blog sourceing fag

>we just had chemistry
>and now we don't :)

You Are Less Beautiful Than You Think
scientificamerican.com/article/you-are-less-beautiful-than-you-think/

When men arent as good-looking as they think
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-sports-mind/201507/when-men-arent-good-looking-they-think
>To come to this conclusion, researchers led by Stacy Yen-Lim Sim of Bowling Green State University surveyed 161 university undergraduates. They asked each participant to rate their own level of attractiveness as well as the attractiveness of others in the study. Specifically, here’s how the questions were worded:
>To evaluate self-perceived attractiveness, participants rated, on an eight-point scale, how sexually attractive a given individual would find them.
>To evaluate the attractiveness of others, participants rated the “natural beauty” of others in the study.
>They found that men’s ratings of self-perceived attractiveness were higher than women’s ratings; however, looking at others ratings, women were rated overall as more attractive than men.
>According to the researchers, this is consistent with previous research showing that men tend to overestimate their own level of attractiveness while women don’t.

Relentless Optimisim of ugly men makes up for unappealing looks
>The study, published in the Psychological Science journal, could help explain the mystery of why so many men think women are interested in them when in fact they are not, researchers said.
>Making moves on a greater number of women, some of whom are better-looking than them, raises the men's risk of an embarrassing knock-back but also reduces the chance of missing out on a potential partner.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8956056/Relentless-optimism-of-ugly-men-makes-up-for-unappealing-looks.html

The rating scales and how men and women rate each other in looks is completely different user.

For men it goes
0-9(10 is entirely subjective based on what a man personally finds perfect) in looks
But below that is the real judge.
It goes from worst to least
Will never fuck and am disgusted by her presence
Will never fuck but she seems okay
Will fuck if I need to nut and so long as no-one ever finds out
Will fuck but not go out of my way unless she makes the first move
Will pursue to fuck
Will do everything in my power both legal and illegal to have her
We have levels of attraction that we place upon women.

For women it depends on their cycle but it tends to go.
Men that are repulsive in some major way
Average men that they'll give a chance too
Men they're absolute easy pussy for.

That's it. They don't have personal levels of attractiveness like we do. Only relative ones based on their current mood and life.

Things like that are meaningless.

See to learn how to use sources

>They don't have personal levels of attractiveness like we do. Only relative ones based on their current mood and life.
They do, but theit rating system is different, if you will. Very broadly, a guy is either hot, good looking, unattractive or ugly. The latter two comprise around 70% of guys. An average guy is considered a sexual nonentity by most girls.

user, women don't see 70% of men as unattractive or ugly.
Only the hideous 10%.
That 70% of men fall into the average category like you said. But that just means that they're not out of the ordinary thus they can be fuckable attractive or anything.
They have a blank check when it comes to interracting with women.

The attractive guys can do whatever they want and the ugly guys are just fucked and are all DESPERATE to just be average looking.

>scientificamerican.com/article/you-are-less-beautiful-than-you-think/
biggest redpill
Researchers led by Stacy Yen-Lim Sim of Bowling Green State University surveyed 161 university undergraduates. They asked each participant to rate their own level of attractiveness as well as the attractiveness of others in the study.
To evaluate self-perceived attractiveness, participants rated, on an eight-point scale, how sexually attractive a given individual would find them.

They found that men’s ratings of self-perceived attractiveness were higher than women’s ratings; however, looking at others ratings, women were rated overall as more attractive than men.
This is consistent with previous research showing that men tend to overestimate their own level of attractiveness while women don’t.

The researchers also examined whether participants’ ratings of others level of attractiveness depended on their own level of self-perceived attractiveness. They found that it did, but only for men. Men who rated themselves as more attractive were more likely to rate others (both women and men) as more attractive. Women showed no such difference.

Why? While past research suggests that men exaggerate their own level of attractiveness to make themselves seem more competitive in the dating pool (even if only to themselves), this study suggests other factors might be at play. Attractive males are simply more comfortable rating others highly because they feel secure and unthreatened—but the same does not apply to attractive women. Or, maybe it’s that men who perceive themselves to be attractive (but aren’t) are more lenient grading others attractiveness in the same way they are lenient with themselves.
Women have better insight when it comes to judging attractiveness. They don’t overestimate their own level of attractiveness (like men do), nor do they let their own level of attractiveness bias their ratings of the attractiveness of others.

t. Autist