Can I get some help folks don’t want to go to the doctor yet getting kinda worried it’s been like this for a few...

Can I get some help folks don’t want to go to the doctor yet getting kinda worried it’s been like this for a few weeks and I’ve got constant pain in my ring finger almost like it’s extremely tight

Diabetes.

Right I’m sure, I’m pretty healthy, low triglycerides, low cholesterol, good blood pressure 110/72, never broke a bone, constantly check nutrition and I rarely eat processed sugar

You're fat as fuck.

It's gangrene.

I bet you aren’t any better, 5’10 260 and I work out every fucking day

fatty fatty 2tons

>5'10"
>260
Jesus Christ

I thought this was a place for loving, not hating

I'm going to be frank with you user because I think it's important to be truthful even if it's blunt.
You're medically obese.
Working out is obviously helpful and you stated earlier that you eat healthy, but eating too much of something (despite its nutritional merit) is still not good for you.

Umm, you realize there are daily threads dedicated to hating fate people lol

Go to the doctor. No one here can diagnose you.

>Right I’m sure, I’m pretty healthy, low triglycerides, low cholesterol, good blood pressure 110/72, never broke a bone, constantly check nutrition and I rarely eat processed sugar

>5’10 260 and I work out every fucking day

>5’10 260

>5’10

>260

my fingers look the same as yours. when i went to the doctor they pointed out my fingers and said that it was a sign that i was prediabetic. they also checked my neck and there were the same black marks, which they also said was related to prediabetes.

you might not be full diabetic, but at least get a doctor to look at it. my fingers are back to normal but i imagine it's because i've dropped a lot of weight.

>he falls for the BMI meme

What if he competes in mr.o and this is just his off season weight?

I'm extremely skeptical that OP is 260 pounds of lean mass at 5'10".
BMI is a fine indicator in an average person.
OP is welcome to prove me wrong and I'll gladly concede my point. Just trying to be helpful.

Not pre diabetic there are multiple symptoms to pre diabetes anyways I check my sugar weekly because I do worry about that shit , and it’s the only black spot, it’s a bruise of some sort, maybe joint tearage it hurts like a mother fucker when moving it It’s forsure not all lean but I’m about at 20% body fat

just check your neck and see if it looks anything like this

even slight where you can see crease marks

Ok thanks

>5'10"
>260
>20% bf

No.