Tfw you realize that no one has ever gone from skinnyfat to fit

>tfw you realize that no one has ever gone from skinnyfat to fit

but that's wrong, you fucking retard
>.jpg

Only fatfat masterrace mastered this art

Prove it then wise guy

What's the secret then? Skinnyfat>fat>fit or skinnyfat>skinny>fit?

being skinnyfat heavily implies low test
people with a good hormone profile and good genetics are never skinnyfat, they're either muscular or just skinny

this

d-delete this.

DELETE THIS

Not even good genetics, just normal genetics. People who are skinnyfat are grossly abnormal.

How do you know if you're skinnyfat and not just kind of fat?

thin-as-fuck wrists + fat belly = skinnyfat

I'm going for skinny first.

( me flexing as a skinny fat )

kind of. basically, visible fat on midsection and ass/thighs, but rather skinny arms and calves

I traced my mom's side back through inventors and high ranking officials in the revolutionary war to tall blue eyes blonde haired people in 1500's Germany, which I think is At least close to God tier
I was skinny fat, now I'm about 8 months of serious lifting in and looking great
Nice excuse though fag

/thread

Sure you did...

penis lol
butt lol
pussy lol

Scathing comeback, retard.

Unless you have "chad" levels of test, if you're sedentary throughout all of puberty and eat poorly you're gonna have a shit physique regardless of hormones.
uh, I mean they're putting estrogen in the water

>knowing eye color of ancestors in 1500s
You're gay.

I did.. found a story about how my great great great grandfather settled Syracuse new York and made a career out of btfo'ing natives until they caught him and cut off his legs at the knees and made him walk around town on the stumps because he was known for being tall
And here I am arguing with nobodies on the internet
What a legacy I'll have

great, so your ancestor was a manlet. fascinating.

That's not skinnyfat you mongoloid

Wow You're really smart and your insults are very sophisticated

>skinnyfat to fit
Lame, going from skelly to fit is best. You can see all gains immediately. Cut First, THEN get big

What mode would you call that then, sweetie. It's not skelly, it's not obese, and it's not muscular. Skinny fat.
Meme harder you worthless faggot.

And yet you can't answer the real challenge. You lied, homo.

Not that guy but you already got btfo

Youre fucking retarded dude. Thats nowhere near skinnyfat. That guy is 3 months away from full ottermode. Kill yourself.

You're confused. Are you aware that the numbers in everyone's posts refer to other posts?

I'm skinnyfat dude. Remember that I'm flexing hard in that pic. I'm currently cutting and lifting, hoping I'll reveal abs in a month or two. I think my bf is ~18-20%.

>2017
>sweetieposting

He's got a pretty shot physique, unlucky genetics I guess. Also, roids.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU CUNTS ON ABOUT?

SKINNYFAT IS LITERALLY THE NORMAL TYPE OF BODY EVERYBODY BOTH MALE AND FEMALE HAVE.

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

How about body dysmorphia mode?

>imblying

or fat

>Stan Efferding

This.

>Don't exercise and don't eat much protein -> no muscle development.
>Eat at a caloric surplus because you like food -> fat.
It's really not that difficult.

You're skinny already, you're just going for skelly than

No it's the body of people that get no excercise and eat like shit but only eat at a small surplus. So an average BF% but no muscle to fill out their frame.

I’m going for lowbf% so I can lean bulk.

>normal
nope.

People who have never done much exercise or hard, physical work are pretty much guaranteed to have no muscle.

this desu senpai

Why not lean bulk now? And just lower your bf% gradually.

this

That's just fat

What do you mean, recomp?

nice delusion

Nothing spectacular but gaining 30kgs of mostly quality mass over 4 years is decent I guess

whachu mean

he's not skinnyfat at all

That was me ( guy in the pic ) you were responding to. I'm skinnyfat. Which part of *flexing* don't you get?

You geneticsfags are starting to sound exactly like the kind of people /fph/ makes fun of on the daily.

Good shit man

Guys I am 5"10 and 68 kilos (150lbs) but I have a lot of bodyfat (I think I am about 22% body fat). Only been working out for 2 months so barely have any muscle. Isn't this weird? I feel like I should be way heavier than 68kg.

I hope you are cutting.

Fucking kill me

Phew
That before pic is exactly what I looked like and I definitely was skinny fat

>actual kline

please be real

low test 4channers btfo

Your chest is melting bruh

If only there were some safe, effective, cheap, and legal way to artificially increase your test, injecting it in a long chain ester perhaps...

Oh wait, there is, but most low test guys are beta faggots who think steroids are dangerous and are too lazy (but more than intelligent enough, which makes it even more annoying) to do the research.

Still, as a low test guy (though never skinnyfat) who literally took the plunge, it means I get the benefits with little competition.

>skinny

Hes not skinny at all. Based on your judgement I'm thinking you're overweight.

Same height here. Ive been 139 and still had belly fat. You've got at least 15 pounds of fat but don't worry about losing every single pound. Muscle doesn't grow fast, you're doing fine.

now this is skinnyfat

the other faggots itt are just posers