We all see the threads posted here about normie girls tempting us in public with beer or pizza...

we all see the threads posted here about normie girls tempting us in public with beer or pizza, but what happens when you're girlfriend is diet autismo and you're the normie?

>one of my usuals
is your girlfriend a prostitute?

cosmetologist

Why would someone bring food to a hair dresser. Lol ur getting cucked dude

pretty sure shes a hoe

you know how much women pay for haircuts? food means you don't have to tip

>only interacted with female NPCs in video games

Girls bring other girls food to make them fatter so they can feel better about being skinnier than them.

>unironically dated a model for a year
fuck off

the weightlessness in outerspace must be rough

>lie on the internet
come on man

oh and she cucked you so now you're a bitter Veeky Forums neckbeard right?

I think MoneyTalks made a video about hairdressers. It was fapalicious.

a female model rendered in Bryce?

She didnt take the deep fried chicken because she prefered the deep fried cock.

kek

>girls hating other girls

You mean feminism.

just makes you sound like a straight pussy really, a dude dieting is not sexy at all it's traditionally a woman's activity ..why even bring it up? I pretend like I eat like shit to piss off normies or even if I m forced to eat like shit in public I ll be on my treadmill longer so people think I m always eating like shit to piss them off even more.

>i'll be on my treadmill longer
HAHAHAHA
>traditionally a woman's activity
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you lack reading comprehension skills, I m not criticizing dieting I m criticizing behavior that makes wet women drier than the sahara.

there is nothing sexy about an inshape man dieting to a woman . keep that shiet to yourself and if you re around them eat like a normie.

>nothing sexy
>taking care of yourself
ok then

My mom had customers that would aleays bring her food/snacks when they came ti her salon. Ive even had a regular customer when I was a barista who brought my co-worker and I our favorite sushi rolls after he asked is what our favs were w/I telling us his plan, so he could surprise us.
If you work in customer service and you're not shit at your job, people will inevitably being you stuff

No, I've had both sexes being me food on the job. People are just nice sometimes, especially when you're not an asshole yourself- you should try it sometime

Now a days the word "model" is thrown around more liberally than "thick" And "curvy". You just sound really insecure and pathetic desu

>if you work at customer service AND have a pussy between your legs, people will inevitably bring you stuff
Fixed ho

Tbh watching my bf eat little Caesar's pizza with mountain dew makes me wanna vomit. Eating healthier would be sexier at this point. It's not even that he's fat, he doesnt eat enough to gain, the food is just nasty

>t. legit autistic

>>>

Actually the obese chain smoking male who also worked at my first coffee shop had customers bring him things because he could pull off good customer service despite being a lazy piece of shit.
>muh female hate
Save it for when you run into the next example that ruins your misshapen worldview