Dropped from 600 lbs to 439 lbs

>dropped from 600 lbs to 439 lbs
>is no longer using his mobility scooter
>can actually have sex with his wife now

Boogie is actually going to make it, holy shit. If Veeky Forums put half the effort boogie is putting into his weight loss, we'd all be aesthetic gods.

Other urls found in this thread:

freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
tim.blog/2013/05/06/how-to-cut-weight-ufc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Veeky Forums might meme about it but i suspect they're secretly all jealous of boogie. when I lost weight it took years and boogie lost more than me in just a few months. it's insane

No one cares boogy fuck off

Hey boogers, at your weight, you should be losing a minimum 6 lbs/week. Stick to your diet, you dumb motherfucker.

Boogie is actually doing really well so far, I'm surprised. I have faith thst he's going to lose all the weight.

put your eceleb shilling trash into your trashboard

Who's going to pay for the skin removal?

>morbidly obese man loses weight rapidly after having surgery
w e w

what a champ. i lose 120lbs by actually having self control and working my ass off. boogie is a lazy slug with no self control and all the excuses in the world.

Anything more than 2lb's week is unhealthy. Maybe you should read the sticky before trying to spew more of your bullshit "advice". It's so easy to spot who is a D.Y.E.L. on this board because of drive-by posters like this.

SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR IT!

He's not going to make it. Now that his stomach is getting stronger he'll start pounding that ice cream on the daily.

People who are MORBIDLY OBESE loose between 20 and 50 pounds a week simply clean diet and moving a bit more.

This dude only losing two fucking pounds in this amount of time?
Something is fucking up

You're an idiot. Read the sticky. You cannot lose 50lbs in a week unless you chop your leg off.

brah the health impact of being 600pounds and 1 doughnut away from death is way worse than losing 20 pounds a week

It is considered an achievement to be able to waddle your fat fucking ass around instead of using your moped. Someone nuke this gay earth already.

He probably just has slow metabolism. Give him a break dumbass.

retard

Watch my 600lb life, these fatsos can lose 60 lbs a month without any problems at all.

Those people aren't healthy. Boogie is healthy. That's the difference between paying people to lose weight as fast as they possibly can for entertainment and losing weight to make it.

>boogie is healthy
fuck off booger

Everyone here is posting in a troll thread.

He's literally the same weight as most of them. He's as mobile as most of them. Honestly, I think he's worse than them because he doen't even have children or anyone who cares about him enough to help him, he just has faggot fanboys on the internet encouraging his retardation.

>60 lb a month
>50 lb a week

Hmmmmm

>weight loss surgery
>effort

>Boogie is healthy
Lol

IT'S NOT HIS FAULT GUYS HE DINDU NUFFIN HE DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE THIS WAY

He's losing weight at a proper rate unlike the people in that TV show. He probably takes more steps to be healthy than you two posters.

>being proud of losing weight when you didn't need to become a fatass in the first place

What about the bbc she was taking? What about his feels?

I don't think he can take many steps in general without needing to take a break.

>600lbs
>2lbs a week
>4 years to get down to a healthy weight

>being proud of lifting weights when you should be doing it anyway
>being proud of having sex when your ancestors all did it anyway

>the logic on this guy

wow he gained a primary function must feel like a new skill in a video game .
for fuck sake Veeky Forums

>implying ive ever needed to lose the weight of 3 normal sized people
Troll harder fag while i sit under 10%bf and fuck your mom

He is aging rapidly. Two years ago he could still pass for a late 20 but not anymore.

Damn such an inspiration

He has the fitness level of a 2 year old child now. Good for him.

>boogers is healthy
I laughed out loud

you know he's 43 years old right you fucking retard

Yeah like paying thousands for invasive surgery so he physically can't stuff his face
laughing hard at you and boogers

40 replies, 21 posters. Seems like there's at least one shit posting retard in here

PenisPosting

Yeah I do, what does that have to do with my post?

>Boogie is healthy.

You know what the difference is? Boogie doesn't have enablers. His wife isn't putting up with it. His viewers aren't putting up with it. He hasn't got an adult child to bring him piles of sweets every day like the people on that show have.

Every episode it's always a husband or a parent or someone enabling them, picking up their fast food, whatever. They don't get called out enough for enabling, I've only ever seen that one doctor make the daughter go to the hospital to get away from her mom. That's the only time anyone did anything about the enablers, and even that wasn't confronting them to say "Are you proud to murder someone you love?"

>If Veeky Forums put half the effort boogie is

Ok cunt boggie is still eating 3k cals a DAY minimum shut your whoring cunt mouth.

I'm a cuck. I'm a Social Justice Warrior.

He physically can't eat 3k calories per day you fucking retard.

that will be his next nonscale victory

Ok faggot
freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

>why does this 43 year old not look like a 20 year old anymore
because he's 43

>You're an idiot. Read the sticky. You cannot lose 50lbs in a week unless you chop your leg off.
Are you fucking retarded?
You can lose 20lbs a week in water weight and food. Let alone burning fat.
It's entirely possible.

Are YOU fucking retarded? The poster you're quoting, me, clearly said 50lbs and yet here you are saying 20lbs. You can't even count correctly, what do you know about health and fitness? You're an absolute idiot and I hope you never try to give advice to anyone on this forum again. I get that people like you (ignorants) like to hate boogie and all these posts stems from that hatred and it's starting to make me think that you're also overweight and struggling to lose it. Maybe practice what you preach and read the sticky, it contains ACTUAL advice unlike yours. "fucking retard"

Rekt

YOU CAN LOSE WATER AND FOOD WEIGHT OF UP TO 20LBS AT ANY GIVEN TIME.
IF YOU WERE ON A CALORIC DEFICIT YOU COULD POSSIBLY LOSE 50LBS IN A WEEK.
It is possible.
You're just autistic.

I hope this is pasta

>50lbs
>3500 cal/lb
>175000cal/week
>25000cal/day
brainlet

I'm cutting for a competition right now and I've lost 5 lbs in 2 days, yeah losing weight fast is possible but you feel like death doing it. Is possible, wouldn't recommend.

>participating in a bodybuilding competition with fresh scars all over your arms
you know that makes you look worse, right?

>boogie is healthy

>If Veeky Forums put half the effort boogie is putting into his weight loss, we'd all be aesthetic gods.
>effort
>can't eat more than a certain amount or he will literally die

lol no. Effort would be if he decided enough is enough and lost weight through self control and willpower not surgery.

>what are calorie dense foods like milkshakes
So fucking gullible. I bet you actually sympathize with boogers you pathetic faggot.

Boogie. Im sure youre a nice guy. But maybe if you were a little more focused on gosh idk LOSING WEIGHT and were less focused on people on a lithuanian folk tale forum then who knows, maybe you wouldnt be a fat fuck.

>being this triggered over boogers
This is why i love these threads. Boogers goes hard!

Exactly, these people are morbidly obese and possibly have entire days worth of food in their digestive track. Add in water weight and I'm almost guaranteeing more than just 20lbs of water and food.
That's just water and food.

Anyone those people are fucking retarded arguing it. There are multiple sources stating it is possible. Though of course unhealthy.

tim.blog/2013/05/06/how-to-cut-weight-ufc/
>30lbs
>5 days
>not even morbidly obese
If you think you can't do it you're retarded. The average obese person has 10lbs of feces in their digestive track. Add that to the water weight and food and you're at 40lbs already.
You're saying you couldn't lose 10 extra lbs in that week just from caloric deficit? You really believe that?

>can actually have sex with his wife now

His gay black friend is already taking care of that

TRACT

It's called the digestive _tract_ not track

dindt his wife pork up too?

She's wearing 3X shirts apparently.

>losing weight requires effort
Literally just stop eating. It takes more effort to be fat

are you guys seriously this awful at detecting trolls? christ

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T MARRY FATTIES, same thing is happening to one of my bros his weak will plus her terrible eating habits is causing him to blimp up... sigh...

>can actually have sex
>doubt.jpg
Let's analyze this claim shall we?
>439lbs
>was 600lbs for decades
>penis is definitely buried
>noncompliant type 2 diabetic, likely has nerve damage from this
>cardiovascular system is shit
>shit nutrition, never ate veggies or fruit because he's a "super taster"
>43 years old
I would be shocked if Boogie can maintain an erection and jerk off, let alone engage in the physical and mental task of having Penetrative sex to completion.

check boogie comments sometime, he has a legion of thousands of equally disajusted fat autists, would be hardly surprising if they came here to defend their porky master

>I can F***ing walk (a little bit)
That's a victory if you've survived a car crash that fucked up your spine, not after you gorged yourself like a gluttonous swine.

Wtf I love boogie now

Literally everything about this post is wrong. Kill yourself boogie

Is this the girl who stuffed her mouth full of marshmellows?

wtf this gif, the sectional she is sitting on gives the scale so well.

she fat af lmao

wew laddie the broscience is strong with this one

have you never watched My 600 Lb Life?

>boogie is healthy

>Boogie is healthy.
You're retarded.

>get surgery
>lose weight

not impressive at all desu

Thank god the eyes are blacked out, otherwise their identities might have been revealed.

chubby bunny

Are you baiting me right now, nigger?

Fat motherfucker was tweeting just a few days ago about how he ate wings. Never gonna make it. I don't eat wings myself after losing 120lbs on my own. And this dumbass is eating wings after what he went through? He's actually 'tarded.

What wife?

fucking kill yourself boogie

Holy fuck I don't even know if you're are seriously retarded or just pretending anymore.

I don't know who this fag is but he needs to drop like 200 more and hit 2/3/4/5 and then he has made it

I remember people making bets on boogie vs rich who would die first rip

i want to understand why these fatlard threads aren't a bannable offense yet.

>Boogie doesn't have enablers

>Boogie is healthy