The very first shill, welcome to the ground floor of the next moon mission

Hello all,

I am the legend (some call me a pajeet) that brought you some of the very first shillings of gems like MOD, DOVU, POWR, CFD, NIO, and the past 3 days EPY.

Here is my next gem, this is the very first time I am posting it so if you're reading this you're a very lucky person.

Horizon State (Decision TKN) - Basically democracy on blockchain to stop fraud

Total supply: 48,000,000
Current price: 9-13 cents
Team of professionals and all white males
Not yet listed on Coinmarketcap
Not even officially listed on Etherdelta yet (LOL can you say 10x+?)

etherdelta.com/#0x554c20b7c486beee439277b4540a434566dc4c02-ETH

I have spoken with the devs and confirmed that the ED and CMC listing have both been applied for and the volume is there for the listing on CMC. It's only a matter of days most likely until the price is 3x of what it is now.

Believe me or not, I don't really care. Just trying to help you guys make money (and obviously make myself money because I bought in before you, but I deserve that little extra for doing the research).

Strategy: HOLD until ED/CMC listing + 3-5 days. (Look at CFD, struggled to break .0022 for days, now nearing .003, learn your lessons. hold for 10-20x's)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

total supply?

How r doin Rakeesh how family how work? We just leaved india too and coming to america.

Been in this since presale. Comfiest hold.

kek 1 billion total supply. Whats the ticker on Etherdelta? I aint clicking that shit nigga.

They're burning some as they didn't reach cap on the ICO. Rest is being airdropped to ICO participants to keep the 40/60 split.

This is why I make the money. I do the research.

It is 48m supply, look at my messages with the dev.

There is no ticker yet because it's not officially listed on ED yet. That's why you're truly on the ground floor.

It's okay though, you can try to troll. I'll be rolling in the money again in 3 days like I am now with EPY.

Reminder to never buy a token if it has > 250 million supply or if the ICO is > 10 MM unless it already has serious support from well-known backers or else you're buying a token that won't go anywhere but down once it hits the market

>etherdelta.com/#0x554c20b7c486beee439277b4540a434566dc4c02-ETH
ok why is it called decision token on ED?

burning tokens because shitty ICOs can't sell hahaha pajeet :(

It actually JUST got listed as HST on Etherdelta with ticker. Better get in quick. This is step 1.

"Horizon State is a blockchain-based platform and ecosystem that enables efficient vote casting and decision making processes. The platform operates through the use of Decision Tokens (HST). These are used for running the decision and voting processes by providing the ‘gas’ for voting and other services within the ecosystem. Horizon State is currently engaging with governments, large corporations, blue-chip customers, local councils, unions, education facilities and non-profit organisations who will utilise Decision Tokens for polling and voting processes. New products and services across the ecosystem will require the use of HST, driving the token value and demand."

Read the fucking whitepaper god you kids want me to do everything for u

Currently under 4 million market cap.

why was he asking where you saw the 1bln supply? it should've been obvious

Did this just get listed like 3 minutes ago?

people who ignore free money from someone who has picked 8 ED gems in a row. sometimes i wonder how people as dumb as you guys make it through life.

this will go 3x, screencap this.

Wow so original there never been such a thing

CIRCULATING SUPPLY IS ONLY 29 MILLION.

yes it did. round 1 is beginning, 1.5-2x by morning.

tokens could not be burned - why?

I dont see it.

you can follow that link, its not a fucking scam, just go to ED yourself and follow the contract address.

Hi, in a new One and i trust giù, how can i do this?

I love getting shilled.
3rd shill ive invested in today
yay

Excited yet?