If you're not Storngfat, you will not survive the upcoming civil war

If you're not Storngfat, you will not survive the upcoming civil war.

Just so you know.

Thinstrong is objectively superior. Let's see that guy run for miles if necessary

I'm middle-aged musclefat and it's impossible not to get hit on by gay guys. Am I doing it wrong. How is stongfat different?

I have big lats, pecs and traps from my job, but I've got a bit of a belly, thin legs and poor posture. Surely that is the ideal body type.

You don't work out to run, numbnuts. If you intend to be good at running, you run.

You work out to look a part. There is no other reason. It's objectively inferior on all measures of functional strength as to simply performing the function for which said strength is required repeatedly.

You may survive the civil war, but you'll ultimately lose to diabetes.

>Thinstrong is objectively superior.

What about thinfat? Is that a good thing to be? Being kinda lanky and skinny, but still having a gut that overhangs your cock?

To me it seems to be what peak performance is like since I work out pretty hard once a year, that means I'm way fit. My job is physical too, as I sometimes have to move and pick up stuff.

Been rocking a solid Fedor-bod since I got out of high school, chief.

Yeah.

I wouldn't want to fuck with me either.

If you don't have gay men hitting on you, probably aren't Veeky Forums.

They why did I get AIDS from your shitpost?

Faggots will fuck anything. I'm skinnyscrawny and fags hit on me.

>posting on Veeky Forums in 2017 without condom
Bc you weren't using protection dumbass.

Reminder that special forces around the world are not big guys

Bullets are blind retard.

OP thinks the next war will be fought with battleaxes or some shit

True but there is some faggots who really high standards, I am talking about the Ken Doll looking ones. There is a male model in my National Guard unit and he is a stuck up pretty boy, he has money, amazing body (no homo) and just confident as fuck. Uses women and only fucks a certain type of men. Anyways once i started working out and getting fit af he did start hitting on me. I know it's pretty gay but felt pretty good that a professional model wanted that dick.

Yeah I read somewhere that even height wise they are pretty small, average height of SF soldier is 5'8 or some shit like that, I dont know how true that is though

For you.

Show me the D.

Fucking hot. Fuck me, daddy.

mfw most body builders are gay af

>bringing fist to a gun fight

I'll be the man you're running from. Twig fag.

>Storngfat
Gets mauled by niggers pitbulls because he cant climb a fucking tree