I'm 6'3 230 pounds tell me why i couldn't kick your ass

i'm 6'3 230 pounds tell me why i couldn't kick your ass

you're willing to try if you can catch me fatass

You couldn't see me.

because i own a gun

i've got half an inch on you, a big reach, i'm 40lbs lighter and i deadlift triple bodyweight

Because I'm 6'3 214 pounds and I'm black

because i'm 6'3 231 pounds. try me, skinny bitch

Pipe bombs

you guys are otters with skinny arms trust me its not a problem

I am assless due to sustained injuries in war i also lost my squeezing arm

Because I’m 5’11 at ~210lbs, and I’m trained in boxing and muay thai. Unless you know how to properly defend yourself, I’m raping you.

Yes, I am black.

Because I am too far away

Because I'm also 6'3 230 pounds

and six years of boxing, four of Judo

I'm 6'3 and 300lbs.
Not obese either.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

because im 12 and ill get my dad to beat yuo up

cunny, you guys all say you're 6ft+ we all know that only a small percent of the population is that tall why dont you stop lying save yourself now?

I can kick your balls easier

Because im 6'9 320 lbs of steel little man. Fucking hell do we have to teach these manlets the lessons, will they ever learn?

Post pics or else you're a lying fat ass and should eat your own dick

Because you've never been in one fight in your entire life

because i run really fucking fast

ooga booga you gonna get shot playin that game nigger

I bet you’re too much of a bitch to call anyone a nigger in person. Even a 60 year old white lady.

I'm 6'4" and 250.

Manlet.

guarantee i'm a lot more muscular than you

i'd probably give you brain damage pretty quick

I have no ass

You dont have the training this 6'3" guy has
I'm at 188 right now but try to come at me with a clunky right

5'8" 145lbs

Catch me if you can like the gingerbread man :p

>Calling a 60 year old white lady a nigger

Honkey ass bitch nigga betchu wouldnt be steppin to me in the hood bitch nigga muh dick mufugga.

For real though, say that to my face and not online and see what happens.

you're skinny bruh.

you'd be toast geek

Fuck yeah I love tough guys. Beat my boypussy up.

this is a troll right? 6pl8 DL?

nigga im 5'10 185 pounds and i pull 5pl8 lol

Because i barely leave my house and dont go to social gatherings. What now, fucker?

Hahaha is that OP? With your gay little tribal tattoo I already know you're a fuckboy.

This is Me, look for me at festivals ok

id love too

bro all that matters in fights is the first hit and if i got it you would go down idc how much you lift 50/50 chance i'll accept you as my weight class just be happy your not a manlet

Untrue, its how you react to the first punch. If you're the aggressor you need to be prepared for a counter jab and maintain enough space. If you're defending yourself you need to not allow them to control the fight and be the first to introduce a new element like going for a tackle

I'm 6'4" 240 pounds.

Ive mastered the blade like a civilized gentleman. Uncouth brutes like you are easy to teleport behind and cut in twain with my daikatana folded 10000 times by japanese master smiths. Nothing personnel kid

I'm 6'0 217 pounds and little muscle

20 lbs heavier, just an inch shorter, and 1600 lb total.

>s-say that to me irl not online

You don't know where I live.

/thread