At gym

>at gym
>see stacy on her phone hogging the bench press
Anyone else unironically hate women?

>hey can I work in?
8/10 times I do this, they just say they aren't really using it anymore and let me have it. maybe if you weren't scared of women you could just like talk to them

How autistic are you? Just ask how many sets she has left, she'll either get off or hurry up

>be me
>taking weight training
>heading over to the bench when I see a sweaty twink sitting on the end where you lay your head down
>he's browsing reddit and looking at memes after only lifting the bar
>ask him if he's done
>he looks up at me and has an annoyed expression on his face after I pulled out one of his headphones so he could hear me
>he gets up to move and there's a big spot from ass sweat
>walk off because I'm not putting my head into ass sweat
>decide just to do preacher curls

I fucking hate people who do shit like this

>tfw uni gym doesn't allow talking on the phone
feels good man

>You can't watch Looney tunes while deadlifting
Fucking cretins

I'm not a big guy (4u) yet, but I at least wipe down the equipment when I sweat on it.

To the people saying that he should ask to work in: Some places in the world don't operate by the 'work in' philosophy. South Korea and some parts of Australia, for example. It is considered rude to ask - they are using the equipment, they have exclusive access to it until they are finished. You are allowed to ask WHEN will they be finished, but you are not allowed to use it while they are using it. It's sort of an unspoken rule.

OP: You should have just asked when she is doine with the bench.

Most people wipe down the equipment, including ass sweat, but it's usually the people who don't take it seriously/don't know what the hell they're doing that never wipe it up and will leave weights racked on (if they ever have any on).

Fuck SK and Australia

People who hog the equipment and don't use it don't deserve courtesy.

>muh social Etiquette
fuck that shit. I'm here to work out. If you're bitch ass is taking too long to lift weak baby weight, I'm going to work in whether your like it or not. Slapping on plates and taking them off is only a bonus to my workout.

Is asking women if they need a spotter creepy?

3/10 face manlet btw

That's why you ask if/when they're done with it, and they always leave immediately if they are finished, or will leave immediately after they are finished. Asking if/when they're done is a subtle way of saying: "I want to use this, if you're done, get off it, or get off it as soon as you're done". They always leave immediately, or as soon as their last set is finished.

>being this much of a little bitch
damn beta asian genes are no joke eh

They won't view it as creepy if you're built well, but it will intimidate the fuck out of them. Most women don't go to gyms to work out. They do it for social status and to get noticed by guys.

I'm not at the gym to be subtle or passive aggressive. I'm there to lift. If someone is on the machine and isn't using it, I'll tell them to move.

>sit and shit post on Veeky Forums in between bench sets with a 5 min rest period
I dare one of you to say something

Once I told a guy to clean the sweat he left because he had a towel and I didn't.

>Stacy
>benching

what the hell? at my gym Stacy's stay in their quarantine area, AKA the cardio area. Only time I ever come close to Stacy is when I hit the hardwood floor room for ab shit/stretches

if you ever come to my gym I will. I've already gotten two dipshit meatheads banned for trying to fight me because I told them to use the equipment or move on

If you pulled a ear bud out my ear you would either be on the floor unconscious or banned from the gym. Tap people not get into their personal space just because you think your so cool for 1/2/3/4

i just hang out by the squat racks and offer spots they don't seem to mind

You're a cunt. Im going to smash you with a barbell twink boy.

throw a 45 lb plate at her like nasser el sonbaty did that one time in world gym san diego

you can try but I doubt it will work. then you will need both a new gym and a lawyer.

I'm joking. I'd just explain to you that it's volume bench day so I'm going to take a while. If you want to work in go for it.

>stacy keeps forgetting to clean the gym equipment

I did tap him twice before pulling it out of his ear. I don't pull people's earbuds out to be a dick. I pull them out or tug on their ear phones if they just sit there with their eyes locked into their phone like a zombie and won't respond.

Get a home gym faggots

yeah, I do. Unironically wish I didn't find fucking another dude so awful because I'd be gay in a heartbeat if it meant never needing to talk to a bitch ever again. No homo.

Bro you don't pull people's earbuds out, even if they're being a dick and ignoring you. You aren't entitled to their attention

>Go to gym
>Grab bench do warm-up and two reps
>Fuck I have to piss
>Come back, negress is de-racking my weights
>Ha ha sorry I was using that
>Oh really? I didn't see you here!
>MFW

Why do people not understand that no one leaves more then 1 plate racked? If there's more, someone is using it.

Some fuckers just lift and leave his fucking mess they don't rerack shit so I think is quite understandable

is it acceptable to ask to work in on a bench/machine if i sweat so much it looks like i went swimming?

just carry a towel with you to place on the bench when it's your turn and do a quick wipe when it's theirs. it's not rocket science.

Tons of people leave their loaded up barbell on the floor at my gym

it depends, are you lifting in a way that 5min rest is reasonable?

> be me 150 lbs skelly
> on that top pulley machine yanking down the machine from 180 degree to 90 degree.
> cardio bunny comes over to me and says that isnt an exercise and that I should try do lat pull downs instead.
> she keeps laughing at me because i have no idea what im doing
> 30 min later after ive tackled the pull up bar some dumbbells some squating she comes over to me again and tells me i 'look like a lost dog'
> 'you are the human version of my little puppy'
> she says this while 6'3'' chad is next to her doing a bench press. hes eaves dropping and smirking.
i never go back to that gym again.

no staceys doing their ab routine on the benches in the DB area?

>> on that top pulley machine yanking down the machine from 180 degree to 90 degree.
w-what do you mean?

Dude what the fuck. She wanted you to be her DYEL bf that she could nurture into chad. You fucked it up, my man.

maybe you do not sweat but if you bring a towel you can mark your territory

i do always bring a towel.
even when using my own towel my gym still has clean rags and disinfectant spray i feel obligated to wipe down any bench or seat i used. (i think everyone is supposed to but obviously only sweaty people and asians do this)

Punch her in the face and shout, "Thot, Begone."

she either trying to playfully flirt with you or trying to be your qt gym bully.
unless she had a busted face, i don't know why you'd avoid

I'm only working on my legs and core right now so I can find a cute little Japanese or Korean girl and pound the shit out of her until she can't walk. There's gotta be some petite asian girl waiting for this. These alpha test pills are making my dick swollen.

I just hate how dishonest women are

They can never just say yes or no

Always being ambiguous about shit

Pisses me off