I swear EVERYONE has some lame ass excuse why they don't do cardio

I swear EVERYONE has some lame ass excuse why they don't do cardio.

go ahead and post your excuses here fatasses

cuz it's fucking gay
cuz then I'd have to eat even fucking more to recover and pack on muscle
cuz then I'd have to be out and about in my shitty town
cuz then my knees would hurt even more
cuz then I'd have to take even more time out of my days to do it
cuz there's a chance I'd run into your annoying ass

I do cardio, but when I do its either high intensity stuff like boxing or stuff like hiking/hunting. Do either or 3-4 times a week. My resting heart rate is around 60 or so.

I've never seen a runner who does it with any frequency that doesn't look like a long limbed, skinny, depleted twink desu. If you like doing it and like the look then more power to you, its just not for me.

I'll never be as good as I was in highschool ;_;

I got curious and decided to see how good jumping rope is for cardio and I don't know how I feel about it. I got a lot better and I can do the little foot switch thing boxers do which is cool but I think running is just better

if you're ever being chased by an ax murderer, you can just hop, skip, and jump to safety

honestly im going to try doing it 3 days a week but i honestly dont want to

I cycle every few days

coz i won't get MUH GAINNNNNSZ GET DAT PUMP BRO GET BIG BRO FUCKIN YUUGGE PUMP BRUH CARDIO WON"T GET YOU BIG BRUH LIFT SOME HEAVY ASS WEIGHT GET DAT SIZE GET BIG

Im tired.
I just want to lift until im tired then wait til im not tired and lift again repeat.
>fuck you cardio you dont even exist to me

This but unironically

>can't run at least 5 miles at the drop of a hat

Never gonna make it when the shtf

My neighbourhood is all driveways that dip up and down, and my city is flat as fuck. Its boring to go running. I ran almost every day when I lived on a hill.

cuz i got a back injury from work last week i can barely stand
fuck you and your cardio

C O P E
O
P
E

>then my knees would hurt more
Learn forefoot technique, stop running on concrete.

I just went from a 3 day to a 6 day routine so I'm trying to see how burnt out I get by the end of the week first.

i own a car and it wont make me stronger, i prefer to just do giant sets for conditioning

I only do it when cutting

running is tough for me, sometimes it hurts my back, other times its my knees. I limit running to a mile to a mile and a half. I instead cycle as its easier on my knees and was basically all I had to do to entertain myself when I was younger. Now I can hit a metric in about 3:15 and a century in about 6:30ish, 20 for 20 really isnt much of an issue anymore.

>fatasses
>he needs to exercise to lose weight
>he can't just stop eating

Cardio is pointless, user
>mediocre way to lose weight
>improves cardiovascular health but the only people who need to improve cardiovascular health are people who are already sedentary
>even then, strength training has shown to have similar effects, except with strength training you're training muscle, CNS, and your heart at the same time
>long distance running requires low body mass, giving people disfigured, anorexic-like figures
>sprinters are only as good as their genetics + muscle mass
>they're just people who strength train who also happen to sprint
>cardio causes increased recovery time from stress
>causing less gains in the gym
>causing slower progress
>time spent doing cardio can be time spent strength training

Any reason to do cardio that's not to compete for a sport is overshadowed by the fact that strength training increases VO2 max in the untrained population and thus increases cardio vascular endurance and health. Any reason to go above that is just for bragging rights

But hey, we all want that. So you do you man. Meanwhile I'll be training for that 200kg clean and jerk and 300kg deadlift

I don't particularly like it, but I'm doing it. Even after a week and a half it's already getting easier.

because i just did

I punch a heavy bag for about 30mins after every work out... I sweat, is that cardio?

Because my adductors on my legs chafe against each other and my legs get sore. I am planning on running 20m to a climbing wall, and doing that and climbing as cardio and conditioning work

im already too skinny. i wish i could do more but i limit myself to once or twice a week

I do a sport and incorporating weightlifting is already a lot. I need to let my body rest.

>Reminder than running is GOAT

>not going and running stairs at the beach with all the sexi hunnies
>going to the gym and looking at roid freak whores

kek

Have fun getting outrun and beaten in fights because you can't run on a treadmill for 30 minutes

I want to but when I started running last month I got runners knee and was in excruciating pain for weeks. I need to wait until I can afford running shoes and I just don’t want to spend the money yet.

because im a skelly and i cant afford to lose weight

>Have fun getting outrun and beaten in fights because you can't run on a treadmill for 30 minutes
What kind of shithole do you live in that you seriously have to consider fights?

Cardio is what sets appart the fat ugly fuck with gyno from the Chad posing on your whey container. It's always the unaesthetic retards who boast about not doing cardio.

My chiropractor told me tonight to stop running. Feels meh.

>he runs away in a fight
L O L
Have fun getting shot in the back, pussy

I live in the real world

on the EDGE

when will you ever need to run 5 miles away?

any time you would have to move fast and don't have a bike or something, I suppose
saying the precise distance makes it sound stupid, but it seems like being able to run a long distance quickly would be pretty useful in any kind of disaster where location could be a factor.

I just think it's boring as fuck.

Why I am not doing cardio?
>cause cardio day was yesterday

i go hiking because i live in a safe society