What's the point of lifting if your are 5'7? I rather become a trap

What's the point of lifting if your are 5'7? I rather become a trap.

You should do it irregardless of how tall you are OP. You're already such a fag. In for a penny, in for a pound.

>chinaman is taller than the other manlets
Jesus Christ
Surprised Stalin didn't kill himself like hitler

I dont think any on the left are true.

I fukken know. Lincoln freed the slaves in the Confederacy, not in the Union. He had no jurisdiction and didn't even let Union Slaves go free until after.

It was all about being a power-hungry tyrant.

God why are Trump supporters so retarded? I'd rather be any of the right guys than that fucking fat idiot.

Post pics of body right now. Put up or shut up.

Why don't you, fucking faggot.

Because I'm not the one starting it, you are. Put up now and I'll put up in response. Pic-off, retard.

Starting what faggot? What does my body have to with talking about the people in that image?

Everything. Prove you're not a fat retard.

Agreed. What's the point of being tall if you are going to eat like shit and waste your genetics.

>Posting your image on 4chins
No thanks I have dignity and self respect.

That's what I thought. Your opinion is worth less than a literal kekistani moron.

No to mention that those three guys were weld more power and influence, Trump is restricted by everything.
George could have literally become King if he wanted to.

>user is slightly overweight, looks like he has been improving
haha faggot can't believe libtards like you try to talk shit
>user is in shape
haha faggot look at those tris/lats/lacking bodypart and you're short too what a waste of space
really if you wanna btfo someone post a picture of yourself, then they look like a bitch if they backdown instead of seeming reasonable, and then the rest of us have a comparison

>a literal kekistani moron
You mean the average Trump supporter?

A whole lotta talk, no walk.

Can this low level /pol bait die, please?

>Insert your specific daddy into old image.
>Have nothing to say, insert "won at life"
>I b-bet you're fat lol, not like Trump is obese or anything.
Next time, at least get the fucking font right.

Not as long as people are responding, like this faggot

t.trumptard

>70 year old rich man is overweight
Ha take that Trump supporters

Stein. It's nice to see you so amped up over someone fucking with you, though. You might need therapy for that amount of butthurt.

>afraid of posting your body on Veeky Forums
lmao what?

He was the same weight 20-30 years back too.
>he says this while supporting someone with a jewish daughter.

You two are both fucking morons

>rich 40-50 year old man is fat
Ha take that Trump supporters

The glove has been cast and you've been called out. Run away with our tail between your legs.

>Nicolae Ceaușescu 5'5"

Kek
Fucking leftie dictators

COPE

I didn't support Trump, but even if I did, I also just said I supported Stein. >Stein. Jew. Holy shit you're fucking dumb.

Are you supposed to measure your height in the morning or before bed?

>le pretending to be a nazi maymay

Nice try libcuck, your BLM riots and general violence have made America hate you

Sure you did ;)

Should be done in the time when you are most social, a lot of people should do it in the afternoon

>/r9k/ memes

This board is for people who are striving to make it. Shoo shoo permavirgin

What did he mean by this?

???

I'm not American, alt-kike trash.
>You have to be nazi or even right wing to hate jews
cuck cuck

t.newfag

>freed the slaves
>good

*yawn* more divide and conquer games from a low iq Democrat.

Don't worry bro, bernie can still turn it all around in California! Make sure you phone bank!

t.actual bernie bro

>Stalin 40kk
>Hitler 12kk
American education

NO REFUNDS

This sure is a fitness related thread.

You're out of arguments I get it, feel free to dump your bernie meme folder, trumpcuck.

nice digits

Too bad you don't have downvotes here too, huh pal? Must be pretty disorienting.

I get the implication that Bernie supporters are autistic, but do yourself a favor and go visit r/The_Donald.
100% autism.

Where the fuck do you think he's from?

>everyone I don't like browses muh subreddit

I have no idea about your little subreddit rivalries and Ive never been to reddit, but as long as places like SRS, the donald, or fathate (which redditors keep bring up here as if we care about what gets them asshurt) keep triggering you losers, then they're a-ok with me. I mean you cunts come here and shit up our website, so who gives a fuck if they shit up yours.

Lel.
Yeah, true.
I don't use reddit, the navigation is stupid.
I'm just sick of faggots like you memeing up every fucking thread and board. This thread should have been deleted the second it was posted. Nothing to do with fitness.
I never said you used that subreddit, I just said you'd fit in very, very well.
Almost like a puzzle piece.

no one is triggered youre just an autistic sperg with adhd. learn the difference

>no one is triggered
>redditors can't shut up about it

Go cry about goobergate nerd

The ones on the right are great men.
The ones on the left are normalfag pandering subhumans who couldn't accomplish anything except making the world a worse place

>Surprised Stalin didn't kill himself like hitler
Probably because he look good in his prime and got all the starving slav pussy he wanted

irregardless is a double negative in one word. You are saying "despite, despite the fact," therefore you are telling him to consider his height in becoming a trap.

>freed the slaves
>good

Low test faggot twinks hate trump

> virgin fascism vs. chad communism

Donald trump isnt 6'2 he's a delusional 6ft dude who thinks he's 6'2.
Here he is standing with a 6'2 measured athlete

He looks like a spic (not surprising, since he was Georgian, not Russian)

hes 70 something people shrunk by that age
hes still around 6'1

Nice e-stats nigger. Hitler was 5'10" and the lolocaust didn't even happen.

Perhaps the dumbest picture I ever saw. Trump is not 6'2" nor was Hitler 5'8". Nor did Hitler have even 1 million people killed. Educate yourself.

It is not Stalin. He was ugly when he was young. Dunno where this shit started. It's obvious it's not him.