You and your GF work out together right Veeky Forums? I mean...

You and your GF work out together right Veeky Forums? I mean, don't tell me you are at the gym every day and your GF just sits and home and gets fat.

nah bro, i want your mom's ass to stay nice and fat for when i show up to fuck her.

I work out my GF by doing farmer's walks

Mate my girlfriend is my right hand man... Literally

No. She plays volleyball/beach volleyball, doesn't like lifting and Lord knows I've tried to get her involved to get her butt to grow even thiccer

She does girly as workouts so now. I get big and I want her nice and supple so I can thrash. Dated a bodybuilding chick and that's not what you want. You want a girl that only does squats and runs on the treadmill. I want them weak but fit. If she wants to start doing bench press and shit I'll dump her. Stick to the yoga and aerobic classes if your a bitch. Why would I want my bitch bitching at me while I do the one thing that clears my mind? If you work out with your bitch that makes you a bitch. Get a grip

>You and your GF work out together right Veeky Forums?
>your GF

yep, got her doing starting strength and she bought weightlifting shoes the other day

her ass is already joocy, gonna be amazing once she can squat like 1pl8 or something

I have another pic saved of her
sauce?

Jokes on you I don't have a gf

>Doesn't like lifting
But it would help her volleyball. Going to the gym with your GF is fun and gives great quality time. Bring that up to her. I honestly couldn't date someone that wouldn't want to lift with me.

Why are you dating a bitch?

Cause I'm not gay. All girls are bitches. That's why bitches be trippin man

>implying i have a girlfriend
>implying ive even talked to a female outside of my family in 4 years

crossfit couple

Yes, we work out together 6 days a week.

>tfw fag in a long distance relationship
I got him goin on starting strength and loads of cardio.
>tfw not normally into big bellies but he's got a really good one
>tfw he's gotta lose it if he's gonna stay in the navy

Oh I can assure you, I have no GF sitting at home while I'm in the gym.

Been getting her more into a 3 day a week structure. She's already got a thicc booty and an otherwise slim waste so I'm not complaining about her body rn. I just want her to stay in shape with me. She gets so mad at the gym sometimes though. I had her doing leg press and I told her I didn't think she could do 4 more reps n she stared me in the eyes with pure rage repping out 8 more.

Im gonna wife her.

are you a woman

What part of fag don't you understand?

Yeah but do you have a vagina?

Is english not your first language?
I'm a man. I fuck men.
Have you really been here so long that the word fag has stopped meaning gay to you?

So there really are tons of fags in the navy

My gf tells me to go to the gym when her fatass sits on the couch all day. How do I leave a chick who talks to my mom and grandmother every day like she is their in law already?

The joke exists for a reason.

I break up with you
Your like a fatty who says calorie counting is hard
Shit is very simple if you just do it

Except I'm not fat, you fucktard. I'm just not covered in muscle like I was when I was in the military.

My wife and I go to the gym together, the only thing she really does is squats and cardio machines though. I still recommend it, it's a good shared activity that has you around one another when the heart rate is up and the endorphins are flowing. Post workout sex is good too.

you fuck men? ewww...

oka but is like guys your tihng

>your GF

nice pixels nigger. also would like sauce

>gf