Anyone here combine the aesthetic fit lifestyle with PUA? If not, why haven't you?

Anyone here combine the aesthetic fit lifestyle with PUA? If not, why haven't you?

youtu.be/muCUvxxVNsM

Because PUA are pathetic.

>check my book for the 5 magic ways to get puss puss!

No, because I got a qt gf without doing PUA garbage

kinda, it's fucking awesome, mystery is bullshit tho

>back when i was 18
>finally lost virginity due to alcohol induced miracle
>i was an aspie social retard my whole life, kids literally thought i was mute up until high school
>naturally, get bullied
>start lifting to defend myself
>see fit friend getting pussy, see vids of arnold schwarzenigger, zyzz, and jeff pls go pimping it with hotties
>"hehe i'm finally gonna get all the girls when I get fit"
>obsess over calories and programming and browse fit daily
>gain 40ish lbs of muscle
>in better shape than most people
>regularly have guys ask me if I lift or if I'm a personal trainer
>start catching girls mirin fairly frequently
>realize i'm physically attracting them now but still dont know how to do anything but make smalltalk
>get cute tinder match, she complains that i'm boring
>go to party, girls basically start conversations with me and hovered around me, i'm way too excited and anxious by this newfound attention and idk what to do with it, they leave when they see this
>miss out on hella prime pussy
>fuck this shit man, i realized being aesthetic doesnt fix a shitty personality
>stopped lifting/eating for two years because life stuff comes up
>started approaching girls in masses, daily, doing nofap, learning how to make myself more attractive personality wise, how to flirt, and socialize, and be more confident
>started fucking hotter girls than I ever had when i was in good shape
>still don't lift to this day, little bit of a base left over, but like 150 lbs 5'7 manlet soaking wet, just set up a 3way with two of the hottest girls i've ever fucked, models who channers would kill for
>i've only been into pua for about a year now and have fucked like 25 more girls, almost all of them more attractive than what i'd had before, like i never would have dreamed of having this, i just wanted a avg qt asian gf
Though I do plan on starting lifting again, I feel like looks just get your foot in the door

Is this the PUA thread?
>read through the Game
>try out some things, slim to moderate success

Should I re-read?

>be an autistic dressed like a retard
>still get laid because of turbo lanklet mode
>unironicaly thinks that's because of muh game
>gives worthless classes to normies and makes them pay of it

It's degenerate and sinful.

Lmao no this didnt happen

I believe you mate. I know a guy who is like 5'8, dyel and average faced and he absolutely slays. What kind of pickup stuff? RSD? Any book recs?

PUA is overwhelmingly 'led' by Jews. Dailystormer had a great article about it years ago.

lmao, you have to be a fucking social veggie to not slay with a fit body

i have a friend who is an mma fighter, he its in pretty good shape, tattooed, he is 5'3 at best and his personality its almost 100% shit, literally he cannot talk to people about anything, he only cares about his protein and how he looks thats it, asking everytime about how he looks, he keeps slaying 9/10 every week

its all about the body

literally everyone i know grew out of pua shit by age 21. if you still need it after that then seriously consider sudoku

Why? Just be yourself. PUA is weird.

PUA is for low ambition losers

Spend your time doing something productive and good for the world. Start a good business or create something instead of testing "routines" like some pathetic monkey

100% agreed

why is this? do (((they))) want to promote casual sex? if so, why?

PUA is absolute necessity for most modern males not because it teaches you some fuking secret art, but because it shows you the bare bones basics, if you don't have a circle of friends, you will almost never get to interact with another female or know what to say to them, thats one of the reasons so many lads gets triggered when another tells them to just walk up to a girl and say hi, It's easy for him to say that when he has a group of friends that he either leeched social skills from or learned with them and it natural for him.

It's like you telling someone to go to gym and lift weights, it sounds natural and takes no effort to do so, while to someone else they wouldn't even know where to begin with

Because women devalue themselves by having sex and are statistically proven to be less able to maintain relationships the more partners they have had

I actually read two PUA books
They do know some shit and some tips are really helpful if used right, but they both REALLY REALLY want you to know that this is not a good way to find a person whom you can fall in love with.
It's a way to find sex, not much else.

oh ok
RSD is what I subscribed to for a long time, they have a lot of good content that changed my life for the best, but at the same time they really over complicate things, they're a business so they keep coming up with all kinds of new concepts, not that they're wrong, but you don't need to watch 100 rsd vids to get results, a lot of times I see it'll fuck you up more trying to micromanage a million little techniques at once. I'd say try to focus on the endgame, the fundamentals, (body language, vocal tonality, eye contact, escalation, seeding, pulling, preselection, honest signals, and maybe a few other things I can't be arsed to think up a list rn)

Luke's Social Circle Blueprint is GOAT, Max's The Natural is pretty good, and Adam Lyons has some good stuff dont remember the name of the program, don't be afraid to stray from RSD and look at things differently. These programs are all expensive as shit, I would never pay for them, fortunately you can find them along with almost every pickup program online for free if you look hard enough

Rational Male is the only book I ever read about Pickup, it's pretty redpill and I don't agree 100% with it, but there's a lot of shit I saw where a lightbulb went off over my head and I was like OH SHIT OF COURSE

but of course most importantly, just go out. A lot. A LOT. make friends w females, learn how their minds work, I will hang with females over guys anyday even if im not fucking them, and also they can be wingwoman which is 100x better than a wingman

lol his personality must not be too bad if he's 5'3, 9/10s could easily find a taller equally jacked dude if all they cared about was looks
I agree w both of you, I think PUA is actually fucking amazing, it changed my life for the better definitely, BUT at a certain point you begin to realize how stupid and immature it is, I mean yeah still pickup girls, but this whole "secret club of men using techniques on women" is gay as shit and really over complicating something that should be natural. Cassanova didn't have "pickup", he just simply loved women, created a lifestyle abundant with them, and knew how to escalate. I say learn Pickup if you are shit with women, but ditch it once you've gotten the fundamentals down and trust your natural instinct
yeah i think there should definitely be a larger purpose to your life than pickup, too many people make it their life, and even if they get the girls, it's like "good job, you got pussy, now we're still out here dealing with shit like climate change and an autistic manchild for president about to run our country into the ground, maybe help us out with this?"
i'd actually disagree with this though, because when you know how to talk to an abundance of women, it helps you to know how to talk to the one you actually want, when you can bed an abundance of women, you can pick the one you want from multiple options, normally dudes pick women out of desperation, or don't know how to talk to the one they really want

the funny thing is that's shit advice for someone who's bad with women, even though it's true

because they're thinking, well wtf I AM BEING MYSELF AND WOMEN HATE IT