What was your excuse again?

What was your excuse again?

uhh im not a fucking genius u retard

lol neither is he

My IQ is sub 100

my excuse is that there are more then 7 billion people on the planet and everyone can't be genius
i'm basically taking one for the team by being a failure

I am not a richfag.

Yes he is. He isn't a math genius, but he is very smart, and he is an organizational and persuasive genius.

And honestly I have no excuse which is why I am working my ass off and sky high plans to change the whole world.

no excuses desu

He's smart but intelligence alone doesn't bring success. He works his ass off with every one of his projects. The difference between him and some autistic genius here is that he puts his energy towards something productive.

>What's your excuse?
I'm not into findom.

He knows how to talk and bullshit, the same as any person in charge of a company.
Stop holding him up on a pedestal like he wants you to.

So why didn't he persuade his bullies into not bullying him?

Musk didn't do shit. It was Peter Thiel with his CIA and In-Q-Tel connections that made musk relevant. If In-Q-Tel AKA CIA was the only VC investing in Peter Thiel's projects(Palantir, Facebook, PayPal). Musk was just lucky being friends with Thiel at the right time and moment.

He ditched that succubus by the way

Literally /ourguy/

Because life is like a shitty MOBA game. Bullies are strong early game but autists like Elon Musk need to farm first before they can even stand up for themselves.

Has a fucking hot chick has billions has vision has HUGE companies

why you hating on him?

Because you're a teenager blinded by dollar signs

>teenager
>blinded by dollar signs
kek absolute salt for rich people, why are you even in biz if you are not in this game for the money?

You think Musk let Thiel into his boi pucci? There had to be some tension during those cold Palo Alto nights...

>Teenager

I think your the teenager for not being man enough to give a man credit for hard work and succes

This is why you're a loser, it's because you play MOBA games and need them to understand reality. Stop playing videogames.

No, my point is that all these big silicon valley startups like PayPal, Facebook and Palantir were founded/financed by Thiel and In-Q-Tel. Basically, back in the 00's if you were working on startups with Thiel you'd be guaranteed to become a billionaire. Musk was lucky enough to be working on PayPal with Thiel.

>tfw the extremely aggressive marketing tactics of Thiel and YCombinnator are going to make me fucking rich with $10 Req

I'm not surprised.

This desu

EM is the world's biggest welfare queen.

Having government contracts and running a cutting edge tech/car company is not the same thing as being a welfare queen

Fuck off back to /pol/ you hick

Seconding this

The man does nothing. All this accomplishments are done by his employees he simply is just a face for investors.

He's literally using tax money.

>success is judged by the whore sitting next to you

Yeah no

I'll have considered myself to have "made it" when I have a passive income stream of $60-75k a year, can travel wherever I'd like, have a comfy home base, and an intelligent qt woman to love and share my life with

>you don't need a woman to make it, having an elite woman doesn't mean you made it
>i'll finally make it when i have a qt and intelligent woman to share my wealth with

kill yourself you deluded fucking retard

you realize shes using him for his money right

Women aren't "elite," retard. There's no such thing as an "elite" woman.

I want a humble, smart and cute girl who's loyal. Not a whore who digs for gold.

>there's no such thing as elite women
>i want the top 1% of women

yeah you know unless you wifed up with one of thsoe types of women in high school or early college they aren't going to look at you twice if you don't have a lot going for you in life, money included.

>I want a humble, smart and cute girl who's loyal

And I want magical powers, user

This was what I needed to inspire me to finally pull the trigger

Thank you user

LOL

Putting your faith and trust in (((people)))

good fucking luck with that

>tfw you couldn't trust people so you put all your faith and trust in altcoins

kill me

>faith and trust in altcoins
Seems like you already killed yourself.
You deserve it for forsaking the king.

how cute you believed your parents fairytales?

World is changing ,AS a bitch your born lucky and pretty , as a man your born Smart and a hussler or a chad those 2 are the alpha from now

people getting more efficient , love is not efficient.

If you dont believe what i stated your a cuck and will learn the hard lesson when your wife is fucking one the types above

This, it's retarded to waste money on a cunt when this money could be invested and pay for artificial wombs.
Pursue money, then have millions of children, anons. Make literal children-producing factories, m80s

>If you dont believe what i stated your a cuck

nuh uh, girls will like me for who I am and not my bank account.

I'll also get any job I want by walking up to a potential boss and giving him a firm hand shake

You can be a hussler and a chad while still enjoying Love. Love is not inefficient, don't make the mistake of assuming this because you make bad partner choices and don't know how to play relationship game.

And he's putting it to good use.

love doesn't exist though

If she likes you because you're rich, it's because money = resources = higher survival chance and reproductive success chances.

If she likes you because you're cool, it's because "cool" is just a proxy for socially acceptable, which means more safety and power within a group of people. More safety and power = higher survival chance and reproductive success

Life is just one big power game

Then do a quickie every other lunch with Tyrone, because you are stable, but oh so boring
Wagecuck...

Why do you guys love this picture of him with the woman. If anything it makes him look weak. Look how she rests her arm on him, like he's a piece of furniture. She is is using him as a tool quite literally.

My excuse? I lack charisma and am generally not good at flirting with women - more especially the hipster qts that I like

>falling for the Elon Memesk is a Genius meme
Come on user, DYOR

Bam

Yeah because no other industry takes advantages of tax subsidies ever
>ISHYGDDT

He also dumped her ass. What is your point?

He was a virgin loser like most of this website, and managed to turn himself into a billionaire Chad