Been lifting 3-4 days a week the first few years lifting

>been lifting 3-4 days a week the first few years lifting
>Veeky Forums says I need to lift 5-6 days a week to make it
>start lifting 6 days a week
>now have joint pains all over body after several months of lifting 6 days a week

Thanks Idiots, I had no joint pains lifting 3-4 days a week for years on end and now suddenly since going to 6 days my joints are constantly hurting and it’s fucking up my ability to train properly. You fucking broscience retarded faggots don’t know shit about training.

Brah. You know you shouldn't take shit here seriously. Go back to 3

Lifting 6 days a week only works if you’re lifting really really light weight and doing very low volume. Anyone suggesting to lift that many days per week without proper recovery is on steroids or theyre weak DYELs who train with zero intensity.

乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

You are making it very hard for us nofappers

*farts in Japanese*

what a fucking qt please give sauce

>burappu

retarded people are generally more challenged in this modern world.

Who bitch this is?

give sauce , google fails the image search

Your daily volume may be too high?

I'll lift 7 days a week and then occasionally take 3 off. I've been doing this for two years. The only time I had joint problems was when I was doing ridiculous volume and skipped a rest period

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFTPFPFPFPFpf*

GOTTA GET A GOOK

HE COULDNT GET A WHITE GIRL SO HE SETTLES WITH A GOOK!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

keep telling yourself that

Only betas go for gook girls

Keep telling yourself that

T.

Could be your routine.
I had joint issues doing a stupid split of arm day, then chest day, then shoulders.. using triceps 3 days in a row, dumb.
Now I do a PPL routine where I can workout 6x per week (PPLPPLx) but I mainly do 5x (PPLxPPLx) although obviously this doesn't always work in a 7 day week.

there's like a billion of them you dont find any attractive?

it was bait/stupid people, you don't need to workout that often unless you are on steroids or doing very specific isolated training. It should be fucking obvious but the body needs 2-3 days of recovery after an intense workout to repair and grow.

op posted a japanese girl not a chinese girl

This

Not really, there are sme old school routines that can let you lift that much, like Justa's Singles routine.

But generally, yeah lifting that often isn;t something you do without changing something.

Japan attracts more betas, beta

fucking weakling, sorry about your shit genetics op

might as well lift harder 7 d/w