Experience with sarms? they actually work or nah. advice from people who have actually tried this shit is appreciated

experience with sarms? they actually work or nah. advice from people who have actually tried this shit is appreciated

Mild improvements

Just start pinning faggot, or take creatine.

Did an 8 week cycle of osta while bulking

Definitely beats lifting natty, not as good as actual PEDs.

any pct necessary?

also did you use enhancedathlete's website?

yes! but only a small one. 25/25/25/25

Been using em for almost 2 years. Not very potent, but definitely add appreciable mass and strength, and LGD can really fuck with libido. I use clomid and DHEA as on cycle/post cycle therapy.

BUMP, read about them all night yesterday and couldn't figure out if it was all just a big hoax or not

My stack is 10mg LGD-4033, 25mg Osta, 25mg MK-677, 40mg Clomid, 150mg DHEA.

I'll do LGD+Osta for 8-12 weeks at a time.

I start the clomid/DHEA 2 weeks before the sarms, and continue it for 4 weeks after.

I pretty much cruise on MK-677.

I'll also randomly do 25-50ug clen for 2-3 weeks at a time.

I'm a dyel that's been cutting for most my lifting career, talking to my doctor on Friday to see what he thinks about it
Plan on doing 1mg lgd for 2 weeks than 2mg for the last two weeks

If you're gonna do anything that requires PCT you may as well just do test

a few months ago i did a 6 week ligandrol cycle starting at 2mg a day and ending at 8mg a day with no PCT and i felt fine.
Now im doing another cycle starting at 6mg and at 8mg currently, one week in.
do i need pct??? i thought SARMS didnt require one but i dont wanna grow tits yall are scaring me

It's basically /fraud/ for pussies.

Mk-2866 was good worked well for me not sure if I'd pay some of the current prices for it.

I took it after a lengthy absence from the gym due to a broken ankle. So I guess injury rehabilitation is where it really shines.

Just do real steroids you pussies

What's the point lol. You'll do more harm to yourself than if you take actual roids.
And this is coming from someone who had peritonitis from gear

Thats not true, sarms have almost no sides. If you do cycles 6 weeks at a time you don't even need pct. Its pretty much just a $50 boost to your gains with no downfall.

Dude get the fuck out of here osta is a TERRIBLE sarm for bulking. Its best benefit is to preserve muscle and gain some strength while cutting. Stop posting this in the threads someone as dumb as you may follow suit

Ok yeah, you know stacking SARMS barely has an effect right? You are just wasting 50 dollars of osta. Did any of you even do your research or does daddy just pay for it all?

Yes use pct for LGD. If you do a real cycle of it you will need a pct, its much more powerful than osta and your test levels will drop. If you do a cycle of and dont need an pct afterwards congrats you got a bunch of bunk.

Do your research people, fucking with hormones isnt just a silly game and the amount of disinfo in these unpopular threads is gruesome at best.

Where do you all buy sarms, can we talk about source talk on them?

>sarms have almost no sides
You're literally retarded.
Sarms are essentially designer steroids with some very bad side effects.
Testosterone is much safer than any of this shit.

I agree that they can have bad sides if used improperly, but that is the same with test. Can you explain how test is much safer, or sarms are much worse side effect wise?

Testosterone is naturally occurring in your body and therefore one of the safest compounds to use when used correctly. It has years and years of research backing up it's uses in sports and medicine. It is regularly prescribed to men all over the world.
Fucking LGD3904898 or whatever the fuck is not. There is VERY little research done on these compounds and nobody knows the long term effects of these compounds. Besides the fact that a new one comes out every week with zero testing done on humans, they're most likely synthesized in some Chinese underground lab along with synthetic opiates and stuff along those lines. Again, they're essentially synthetic designer hormones.

So good luck with whatever it is you plan on taking. Also, don't post dumb like "there are no side effects if used correctly!" It does more harm than anything spewing out shit you know nothing about.

>i wanna roid but too pussy to actually roid

I never heard of new sarms coming out every week. They are not all produced in some chinese lab but they are prone to being used against idiots who dont do their research. Like isarms and enhanced athelete are known for selling bunk/pro hormones as sarms but people still go to those places. Also one sarm ostarine is actually used in the medical field for treating muscle wasting diseases. A guy in aussie even got a perscription from his pharmacy for osta for it so to say they are all just experimental is bupkiss. As always you should have a lab check thd contents of what you are taking or read a lab report but after going through this thread over and over people just want le instant gainz xd and dont care what they are taking but too pussy to pin.

I also want to add ive used osta before and it works well, i use a very reputable source who posts their lab purity reports on batches and can say it really helped me post surgery on my wrist in the healing process. If you are on a major cut or trying to get over some ligament or joint pain id say take ostarine a thousand times over.

Lgd was invented in the 1950s, its not some fresh out of China chemical.

It's just easier to throw a squirt of SARMS into a drink and be done with it. You don't have to worry about getting needles and shit and the side effects are incredibly mild. No bacne or atrophied balls or gyno. It's kind of a good balance between results, ease of use, and side effects.

You're literally just making shit up. Nobody has fucked themselves up using LGD yet.

Link? I thought it was new.

MEh I've seen minor libido issues.

Well spiked lgd is a thing

I've done a few cycles with ibutamorin (MK-677) and I definitely notice it helps. It's a fantastic sleep aid, and it boosts your appetite considerably.

Hop on MK-677, work out like a beast, eat like a beast, sleep like a beast (lol), and be happier.

Makes you retain a lot of water too so if you're into that look, gg

>It's a fantastic sleep aid

Wow I've been taking it and I've been waking up at 5:30 sharp every day. Didn't even realize it was related.

You're right, I was thinking of ost.

same shill thread every day, same fake replies every day, hope you didnt pay for this horrible shilling

You wont get acne or gyno from test-e only either, and it will be more effective than SARMS...

He won't have a fucking clue what you're on about and will probably advise you to avoid them.