I'm a guy with some ass thickness. Should I feel self-conscious about it or should I revel in what I have?

I'm a guy with some ass thickness. Should I feel self-conscious about it or should I revel in what I have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ATPFhDpBGn4?t=1m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should reveal what you have.

Bitches like ass too

man gays are just as retarded as women look at the stupid fkn pose this guy is doing he looks retarded

I have a big ass that sticks out. Got even bigger when I started squatting. I was in a gay bar with my gf, when I went to the bar I had lots of literal faggots looking at my arse. Someone also grabbed it.

I'm black and my gf is white.

>I'm black and my gf is white.
so?

Why were you in a gay bar with your gf?

How big are we talking?

Because he's black and his girlfriend is white.

>have huge dude ass
>can't find any pants that fit properly off the rack

It's honestly a real struggle. Not worth it, even when I get complimented by qts at the beach.

fpbp

girls like ass just as man do, so reveal what you have but with certain descretion

I've overheard a lot of girls talking about men's asses in college.
If you're fit, go for it. You will get some easy mires

Gud ged

Why though? They don't have a dick to stick in it.

They have hands that like groping too

Because gay bars are a good night out. Atmosphere is better. No idiots around starting fights.

Not too big but it does stick out in most pants that I wear.

I know that feel. Everything is skinny or slim today and I can't fucking fit in. Nice repeating digits btw.

does anyone have the pepe with the rope inside his jacket?

>this thread

Wrong answer. Gay bars are not for straight people.

There's plenty of straight women in gay bars. You're missing out dummy. Best pussy I've got was in gay bars.

>proud of landing disgusting desperate faghags
lmao straightfags are so delusional

There's plenty of attractive women there mate. You wouldn't know since you're a literal faggot.

Nice COPE

>literal homosexual

Quads of truth, this now makes perfect sense
They don't have a dick to stick in abs or a well developed back but they still love those. Don't say dumb shit
Same, I like it though, represents the power throughout my whole body

That is also a problem. There are plenty of straight people everywhere. Gay bars are a space for gay people and their invited people. youtu.be/ATPFhDpBGn4?t=1m28s

This was clearly meant to trigger us

>you're a literal faggot
This is coming from the "straight" guy who visits gay bars

i walk around in slimfit clothes and i have a big ass too and i always get positive comments about is from women so yea go for itt THICCBRO