Can you build a good physique using pullups, pushups and dips?

I do sprints and jumping rope almost daily in a fasted state, and I do heavy bag stuff. Could this make me buff in say, 6 months? How many sets (and reps) should I aim for with the three exercices mentioned in the title?

Pic is what motivated me to start working out

>in a fasted state
Fucking eat

I do, I just like to do cardio faster to control body fat

Are you memeing or did you seriously fall for that broscience?
CICO and correct macro balance
No, you'll stall in like 3 months and go from skelly to a little bit more than skelly

Well, going a long time without eating does deplete glycogen stores in the body, meaning when you do cardio with no glycogen in the body you use fat for fuel, or is that wrong?

I've also been thinking about doing intermittent fasting, but I have to do the cardio anyway (for endurance and stamina for the heavy bag stuff)

Better alternative would be to bulk for a season on a strength routine, then transition to an endurance bodyweight/calisthenics routine and a recomp diet

No. You'd gain a small amount of muscle mass, assuming you eat, but you'd mostly just end up getting very defined. Not strong, but with high endurance. Like a sporty teenage boy.

This has to be bait. I refuse to believe someone is this retarded. Let me guess OP, your skinnyfat and on a cut, and you think you are going to look guts in 6 months by doing some pushups.

The pic is just motivation.
I'm not skinnyfat, I have good muscle mass but I'm looking to cut down on BF (around 15% right now) I'm 5'7 and like 154lbs.
My goal is not to be huge, I'm not asking for too much. Something like Jake Gyllenhaal on Prince of Persia.

What scene is this from?

You are a tiny boy. Show boi pussy.

The Berserk Manga.

No gym nearby. Stuck with Bodyweight stuff.

no

Buff as in cut with some visible muscle?
If you're in your teens or a young adult man you should eat a bit over maintenance while doing more advanced calisthenics movements as well as high intensity calisthenics like burpees and the like.
If you're fat as fat ass then yeah, you can progress very well by doing the above.

PS You're going to get a lot of shit from noobs who think you should get fat as fuck to put on 4 pounds of muscle and lift heavily so you look like shit forever.
Ignore them. They're gym/powerlifting shills with shit bodies and less then a month worth of actual training under their belts.

time for home gym lad

Ya boi's broke as fuck. My mother was diagnosed with cancer and the family is in financial ruin after her treatment (she's cured though)

Good for you and your mum user.

I think autophagy is good at keeping free radicals and shit down, maybe get mum on the fasts with you.

I'm thinking about doing 5 sets of Pullups, pushups and dips till failure, either than or just do 15 sets of one of them, 1 exercice per day. I do heavy bag workouts/jumping rope/sprints daily.

What do you think?

Thanks man!

Not great.
But if you eat enough and aren't trying to get cut you can put on some decent mass.
Look up you are your own gym
Infinite Intensity
Building the Gymanstic Body
Convict Conditioning
Then go online and look up ghetto workouts and movnat.

You'll find some helpful ideas on what you can add to your workout and the concepts behind building strength with your own bodyweight.

I've read Convict Conditioning but never heard of the rest. Thank you so much user, bless you.

>155lbs at 5'7 not lean
>'good muscle mass'
>ishiggy diggy do

lol yeah not that good, but hey, I'm trying