Tldr what muscle groups to get pump on before going out

tldr what muscle groups to get pump on before going out

ok imma normie it up this saturday and go to party with coworkers.
I want to impress one girl there and make her jealous, as a comeback from manipulating me.
Im still pretty much dyel, but im thinkng what should i try to pump up before party and came to conclusion that ill do some heavy rack pulls above knee for that trap and lats pump, and some dips for chest and triceps.
Thoughts?

Pushups, thats it. Also your pump is gonna last an hour tops. Whats the point?

none because thats some beta shit

Chest and biceps period

It doesn't matter because no one will notice. If you don't look big without a pump blasting your guns before going out won't save you

Low weight high rep bench, ohp, bicep curls, tricep extensions, lateral raises, maybe some lat pulldown

That will give you a good pump but at the same time, unless this party is right next door to your gym and you don't plan on showering or changing, it's pretty much a lost cause if you're still dyel without a pump.
That being said, the pre-party pump isn't all about muscle size as much as a confidence boost, so go for it.

yeah this

Imma do some cheeky deadlifts just for test boost. Also for some reason after heavy ass rack pulls i feel "thick" and solid.
i know its all in my head but i like that feeling.

>not sneaking sets of dips between shots on chairs set next to eachother

God I wish people would at least try to understand this meme before making shit like that.

what did he mean by this

why dont you go get a cheeky nandos with the lads then all have a cheeky group ass fucking instead. thinks hes gonna get a test boost doign deadlifts hahaha you fucking faggot

The fucking chad meme, people do not get it. The original one was just based off of the drawing of the virgin walk, and someone took that and made chad, who is the exact opposite to the point of ridiculousness. Chad isn't someone normies should aspire to be, nor should he be some self insert to jerk off the creator of the meme.

>Shooter scared of him
>Shields people behind him
>Not afraid of death
This is some self insert fantasy bullshit right here if I've ever seen it, entirely missing the idea

I'm tired of all the virgin vs chad shit that is just trying to make a point. It's not supposed to make a point, it's supposed to be stupid and funny.

Yeah I've noticed this too. There seem to be two sides of people who make these memes, ones who got the humor of the original and those who do not (i.e. whoever made OP's).
The virgin/chad sit one is an example of how the humor is supposed to be. All of the things that are listed that the 'virgin' does, 'chad' does literally the exact opposite. to the point where it's humorous:
Virgin: tries to stay perfectly still to not bother people, Chad: Vibrates constantly to annoy people.
Virgin: Wears jeans exclusively to fit in, Chad: Doesn't wear pants

inb4 cringe for trying to dissect a meme. I'm just tired of seeing unfunny shit made by people who don't seem to get it

pic related

>This is some self insert fantasy bullshit right here if I've ever seen it, entirely missing the idea
You know it's literally based on a video of the recent shooting right? A guy stood infront of the shooter, extended his arms as wide as possible, looked him in the eyes and yelled come at me bro while everyone around him cried and crawled on the ground.

It's not a meme, it actually happened. But I understand what you're trying to say.

Alright well good for him. Stop basing chad memes off of other shit like video games, political figures, and other events

>tfw to intelligent too know about the biggest news story in months

t chadlet

>mad that memes change
>self described meme experts from reddit literally dont know what a meme is

you would make a bad ytmnder. go back to Facebook faggots

Obviously you need to pump your dick. Duh

Just tie it to a small plate (1.25kg?) with some rope, get an erection, then flex

>getting this mad about someone pointing out that something is not funny

>Mad that funny shit gets run into the ground by redditors who don't get it
Yes I am

yes