Did Hitler realy said that Germans are subhumans at the end?

Ive seen people claiming this a lot around and ive even seen video with Hitler's voice and subtitles saying that, but iam not sure if its not fake since I cant speak a word German.

Attached: 98525626526.jpg (1000x589, 198K)

Read Voices From The Bunker and make up your own mind about the veracity of it

possibly the only thing he was right about

>Adolf Nepomuk actually was a Slav
>wanted Slavs to conquer Germany so they can breed German women

He said "finally the German menace shall never again be a threat to Austria, 26 July 1866 worst day of my life."
Then he shot himself

He said that they German people had failed him but I am pretty sure that the the claims of him calling the Germans subhuman is propaganda. Being a dictator is a huge responsibility and sucks the life out of individuals. Both Hitler and Stalin had several nervous breakdowns due to stress so he very well could have said it. Look at Bush and Obama, at the end of both of their only 8 year terms they both looked like zombies. Also Hitler planned on retiring after 6 years if iirc but the outbreak of World War 2 stopped him from handing over his position.

I love the amount of butthurt leftist here on Veeky Forums who are still salty that even though Hitler lost he still managed to kick the living shit out of your ideology.

Attached: 1518899926656.jpg (283x263, 11K)

>everybody who dislikes hitler is left-wing

>kick the living shit out of your ideology
>Ideology ends up gets control of ALL of Hitlers allies except Italy and Finland
Not even a commie, but fuck me, are you serious?

>Ideology ends up gets control of ALL of Hitlers allies except Italy
what?

>Romania
>Croatia
>Hungary
>Slovakia
>Bulgaria
>East Germany itself
All went communist, you fucking lost hard son

i talk abotu Italy you nigger

Italy never became commie

are you special?

>Also Hitler planned on retiring after 6 years if iirc but the outbreak of World War 2 stopped him from handing over his position.
That's what all authoritarian dictators say at first.

what?

not him but italy became politically unstable for decades, you had ultra nationalists, people who wanted the monarchy back and all type of commies

What about Italy? Are we pretending terrorist attacks form a legitimate government now?

>people who wanted the monarchy back
we had a referendum on that right after the war, the majority wanted the republic
>and all type of commies
this is true, but italy never actually became communist (the communist party got pretty close at winning though)

we can smell the nazi scum on you /pol/boy

Did you know stalin left 10's of millions of women in the west to let the wehrmacht have their fun?

Attached: DqpgpC0.png (1151x26, 7K)

>this ought to slow the Germans down

BUT IT BECAME FUCKING DEMOCRATIC INSTEAD OF FASCIST YOU RETARD

No, but he had a big dick for a

“male pseudohermaphrodite!”

Attached: 99AD382A-8C96-4A71-A422-A2790145D9CF.jpg (363x366, 51K)

Is it possible he was having a boner???

Wow, what a cock!

maybe its related to that small boy in front of him

To me hitler did seem like the type of guy to get comfy in his mountain residence after he's done with the genociding