CHICKEN AND RICE BRO

>CHICKEN AND RICE BRO
>BRO OATS BRO
>BRO BRO TUNA BRO BRO BRO
is it some unspoken rule among you aspiring meatheads that you can only make the most sickeningly bland "food" over and over again?
are you fucks too lazy to just go buy yourself a good recipe book and make yourself some actual nice tasty meals?

T. Can't cook

read my post again, slowly this time mr brolympia
if you have trouble understanding any words just tell me

>buy a recipe book
>tons of shit to do with rice, chicken, oats, and tuna
every time we have these threads it becomes apparent the OP's idea of good food is carb/sugar heavy trash with little other nutritional value.

No sweetie, there are more foods out there than your unseasoned overcooked bland chicken breast and soggy rice, and burger king is not the only alternative

It's a clear sign of the first year lifter. It only takes a fundamental grasp on nutrition to realize that you can eat pretty much anything you want as long as you fit the macros to your ideal proportions.

With that being said the foods you listed are still staples that I'll eat for the rest of my life because they just make it extremely easy to hit those macros. Also to add to your list
>bro eggs BRO
>BRO LENTILS BRO
(Lentils are actually God-tier)

>all chicken is without seasonings and overcooked
lmao

it sure is on /(sh)it/

this is just sad

Who said anything about unseasoned? If you can't make chicken and rice taste good you're either shite at cooking or a fatty who only likes sweets

> recipe book

Yeah, you do that. And then you'll find out that many dishes have large amounts of unhealthy ingredients.

This. Chicken, rice, beans, and peppers and onions. Just hit IT with some Texmex seasonings and you're basically eating Taco Bell all day every day and WOW ITS HEALTHY TOO not hard

Pork chops and mashed sweet potatoes bro
Steak, potatoes, tomatos and rosemary bro
Salmon, spinach and tagliatelli bro
Beef, patties and salad bro

I can go on but I can cook. Most people don't eat alot of different foods because they just can't cook. And most people that can't cook just dont even try out of fear of fucking up.

Chicken rice is fucking delicious you shithead

Forgot pic

Rice is shit, and I don't think I'll ever get tired of pan-roasted chicken thighs and soft-boiled broccoli with garlic and lemon juice.

RED PILL ALERT:

People with this mentality that their food needs to be 'tasty' are never going to make it.
If you want to make any real progress, you need to come to the realization that FOOD IS FUEL, and nothing else.
If something so simple yet so essential as eating has to assault your brain with dopamine or else it makes you sick, how can you expect to have discipline in any other aspect of your life, much less have good health?

As Jack Lalanne said back in the 60's: If it tastes good, spit it out.

just recently tried cooking, I can't even do stir-fry wtf is wrong with me

Dubs too stupid to learn to cook

>my tastebuds evolved for nothing
100% guarantee you're a turboDYEL

If you can't make your chicken and rice, oats, or tuna taste good you're never going to make it
Very basic seasoning and paying an ounce of attention while you're cooking can make a world of difference

I eat as much as I want and I don't care and I don't even lift AND I STILL HAVE A BETTER GF THAN YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA

Of course it's fuel. But it's so fucking easy to make a healthy balanced tasty dish. You'd have to be a brainlet to not be able to make delicious, easy food with as good as no extra time, you just need some knowhow.

Also there are ALOT more things in life than just curling your body ans training. Food brings people together, it increases your worth socially, relationship wise and mentally. A person who eats delicious food is happier, and thus succeeds more.

Obviously I'm not saying that healthy food can't taste good.
Years of eating products and artificial flavors have dulled your taste buds to the point where 'healthy' foods taste bland and unpalatable. What you are cooking that you consider as 'tasty' is only tasty because you're used to eating like shit, overloading on sodium, fats, sugar, etc. to the point where what you're cooking satisfies your dulled taste buds.
Try eating healthy and ONLY healthy for a couple weeks, you'll start to notice that the foods you thought of as 'bland' will start to develop flavor, and the foods you used to think of as 'tasty' are now overly salty/sweet/etc.

Maybe one day you'll make it, buddy

I can already tell you're never going to make it. I'm giving you the cold hard truth that will undoubtedly make you healthier, and you're getting defensive about it. How about you try what I'm suggesting?
also refer to

The point of all those is that they are easily available, counted (calorie/macro wise) and prepared.
Chicken/rice/broccoli, oats have worked for a long time for many people because it's the easiest way to go abut nutrition.

Nothing, just like everything you need to try a few times.

For meat put your pan on a high fire but dont let it get overly hot. Put some olive oil with your butter to prevent your butter from overcooking. Season meat. Sear both sides of the meat for 30 secs, it's to keep the juices trapped in there. Put the fire on medium-high. Bake for another few mins on each side (how long depends on favored cuisson, meat and how big your portion is). Getting your cuisson right will come with practice. Then wrap the meat in tin foil and let it rest for 5 mins, this is to let the heat spread evenly and to let the meat, that is tense because of the heat, losen up. If you do the tin foil part make sure to take out the meat a bit before the wanted cuisson because it'll continue to cook for abit in the tin.

That's how you get a fucking tasty,juicy piece of meat in almost no time +-10 min.

You never said healthy food taste good. Wtf?

Not only you're too dumb to learn how to cook, you're also too dumb to remember what you wrote.

You'll never make it brah, one day you'll snap and eat a whole pizza dipped in peanut butter in a rampage.

Is this food is fuel thing a meme?

I already made it. I'm big and I'm not so obsessed about it and have other things going on to let it influence my life.

Having a varied healthy diet is ez af. l2cook and buy local produce.

Or he can just buy a slow cooker, throw shit in in the morning, leave it on for work, and come back to a nice meal.

Not very varied, but not a bad choice for someone still learning how to cook

Food is fuel, nothing more. All it has to do is hit your macros and calorie requirements, beyond that making food taste good is something that you do for children or to get pussy.

Sorry bro I have no idea what your trying too say. Is English your second language?
>Is this food is fuel thing a meme?
Okay now I know for sure your never going too make it.

>Thinking it's a good thing that your fitness and nutrition 'don't influence your life'
>I cook my food therefore it is healthy
Once again, never gonna make it

I have problems understand what you're saying because you're implying that delicious food tastes bad, which is why I assumed you can't cook. Also, you require the aid of a recipe book, which again tells me you can't actually cook.

THIS THIS THIS
No mature adult should feel the need for their food to taste good. That is childish.

Ironically the same people defending their 'tasty' food are the same people who talk shit on drinking diet soda instead of water. Water and food are both substances you need to live. Why does one have to taste good all the time and one not?

literally it's because those are the cheapest and easiest foods to make
just get a spice rack and learn how to use it if you want to eat a little bit better

That's because you're also too dumb to be fully literate user

>dumb frogposter makes dumb thread

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

I'm not OP but I can also tell you are a slobbering retard. Learn how to read
>underage b&

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>Spices don't exist

Tuna in olive oil with pesto. Just bought 12 cans at the store. God tier!

ive been eating and drinking only water, chicken and rice for the past month and ive literally stopped shitting, is this a sign of gains or am i dying of cancer

Seething