Daily reminder that if you think the food you eat should taste good, you're never going to make it

Daily reminder that if you think the food you eat should taste good, you're never going to make it.
Food is fuel. Nothing else. The only reason to make food taste good is for children or to get girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Essentials-Classic-Italian-Cooking-Marcella/dp/039458404X
mexicanfoodjournal.com/curried-rice-with-shrimp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Piss off, you sad fat fuck.

>i have no idea how to cook
get gud kitchenpleb

whey is fast, cheap as junk, and processed milk
no whey?

>This guy is doing something I don't have the maturity or will power to do! He must be so sad!

kek

I do cook my own food. I just don't feel the need to adulterate everything I eat with salt, sugar, fat, etc. because I am not cooking for women or children.

I bet you're behind the fagt motivation post going on right now

>it takes maturity to hate that food tastes good

Ignore the thread. OP is an insecure twink with a God complex because he eats chicken breast without garlic or something.

Sad.

>It's mature to eat bland food
Are you a brainlet or just a culturelet? And I've eaten food for sustenance before, so it's nothing to do with will power, you mong. You were the one who made it seem like your autism, lack of ability in cooking and inability to plan your nutrition is somehow indicative of being superior. Feck off.

Very true.
There is literally no good rebuttal to this fact.

What you're suggesting is objectively a healthier, more satisfying, more mature and disciplined way of eating.

kek you're right.
Anyone who disagrees with this just hurls insults rather than having any sort of actual basis for needing to assault their taste buds with salt and fat every single meal.

>"It has nothing to do with will power"
>Doesn't do it despite the fact that it's a healthier and more disciplined way of eating
haha ok!

Why don't you just learn to cook nice stuff user, don't pretend you don't like nice food as much as the rest of us. You can make chicken taste so much better with hardly any effort just by marinading it for fucks sakes.

Go learn to cook nice, healthy food and reach your macros while enjoying it rather than forcing yourself through eating like it's some trial.

You're still to show me evidence that it is healthier to eat bland food, you kellogfag. Also, standing in one spot for hours on end every day takes discipline, but that doesn't mean you should do it. I've cut out all drinks outside of water and teas, so don't chat to me or my wife's son ever again. You fucking Neanderthal.

>rather than forcing yourself through eating like it's some trial.
This is how healthlets think it's like to not eat shitty fatty salty food for every meal every day.

Do you not realize how pathetic you all sound? You're like those people that comment on fitness Instagram posts about how happy you are that you don't "spend all day in the gym" because you "value your time", when in reality all it takes it self-respect and a little will power.

If you learn how to cook you'll learn basic chemistry and will be able to see why food can and should be delicious, all with veggies, meats, spices.

Heres an easy roast chicken
>get two smaller lemons, 1 whole chicken, some salt and pepper
>cover the chicken in salt and pepper
>poke around 20 holes in the lemons
>stuff the lemons inside the chicken cavity
>tie the legs together
>roast
>wow holy shit a really delicious chicken with next to no ingredients

Learn how to cook you fuck

most people here have extremely low standards for fitness

they just want muscles to justify their obesity

Yeah you found some nice bait in the other thread.

I'm hooked.

If you agree with OP you are either obsessed with working out (unhealthy) or autistic (tfwnogf).

Post your body, you spaz.

> I've cut out all drinks outside of water
Sounds a bit hypocritical, don't you think?
Hydration and food are both things you need to survive, why is it that one (water) doesn't have to taste good every time you have it but the other (food) does? Do you not see the irony there?

SLIDE THIS THREAD

THIS IS A ZUCKERBERGIAN PSYOP TO CONDITION YOU TO ACCEPT SOYLENT AND OCULUS SLAVERY. THEY WAMT YOI TO ESCHEW THE THINGS THAT MAKE US HUMAN.

FUCK YOU OP, WE WILL NOT BE CORRUPTED.

Also, it's a great skill to have. I love inviting my friends over for dinner, my gf loves it even got into cooking because of me.

Seriously, go download/buy the essentials of italian cooking. You'll understand why people praise the shit out of italian food and why italian people aren't as fat as the world would expect.

>he cant make his fuel actually be good tasting in addition to healthy.

It's OK user. Not everyone can learn how to cook properly.

No I'm saying why do you have to chose bad tasting, healthy food when you can easily have good tasting healthy food. At this point I'm gonna congratulate you on successful bait but you can easily make food nice and healthy.

>chicken with salt pepper and lemon
You're on our side of the argument bro. To most of the people on this board what you just described would be bland and unpalatable because their taste buds have become so numb to extreme salt, sweet, fat, etc.

No you retard. Other drinks are empty calories, and water is really nice to drink. I can havr a flavourful meal that fits within my nutritional goals for the day, because flavour isn't unhealthy. I also eat bland chicken to hit protein, but that doesn't mean that all my meals have to somehow be bland in order to be healthy. How dense can you be??

Fuck man, got any recommendations on books for Italian food? I generally only cook hot food because I've got a family member with no taste/smell but there's this real nice italian place by me and I'd love to learn how to make some of that stuff.

The Essentials of Italian Cooking

amazon.com/Essentials-Classic-Italian-Cooking-Marcella/dp/039458404X

Standard rule is to cook the lemon roast chicken recipe first. Easy and delicious.

>Healthlets' taste buds are numbed to the point where healthy food tastes 'bad'

>Daily reminder that if you think the food you eat shouldn't taste good, you're just don't know how to make it.

Cooking is an essential skill for any adult, you fucking NEET.

Eating bland food isn't self respect, discipline or making it. It's punishing yourself. You have a deep issue that you have no control over and you respond by taking control of your body and what you eat. You're literally making life less enjoyable for no fucking reason but your hate for yourself. Does that sound healthy? Disciplined? Making it?

Thanks a tonne user.

Yeah at this point I've realized that Veeky Forums doesn't really care about health. Just having a little bit of muscle to justify their unhealthiness in every other aspect of life.

Funny how I post probably one of the healthiest suggestions you'll see on here, and instead of trying it, people just get defensive and hurl insults.

>ugh i hat e the tadste of watater ghghgiehe

>Healthlets really think that eating healthy food is "punishing yourself" to the point of hating yourself
HAHAHA
Is drinking waster punishing yourself too? I bet you'd enjoy life much more if you drank diet coke every day!

True, but if they're making the effort to eat clean and healthy then that recipe will be like McDonalds in a couple months time.

The lemon juice actually mixes within the chicken, then leaks out a mix of lemon/chicken juice which retains the moisture (most people don't know how make juicy chicken) and adds a very tangy yet unique flavor to the chicken.

It's one thing to cook chicken breasts with lemon juice on top, its another to stuff a chicken with lemons.

Funny that the same people who are defending their addiction to salt/sugar/fat are the same ones who ridicule others for not drinking only water.
For some reason liquid required for living can be bland but solid required for living can't?
KEK

>Cooking is an essential skill for any adult, you fucking NEET.

Second. Even generic chicken and rice can taste amazing if you don't over cook the chicken to shit and know how to open a bottle of seasonings/herbs.

Exactly what I'm trying to say breh. After eating healthy for a while, the shit the people on this thread call "bland" turns delicious and flavorful. They just don't realize it because their taste buds have developed this insane tolerance to sugar, salt, etc.

I had my gallbladder removed which turned me into a lightweight. It also made me not want to be fat anymore and my biggest problem was drinking anything but water. I still drink sparingly, but I do appreciate that water has no flavor so I can fully enjoy the meals I prepare myself.

I actually kind of agree. After 2 years of a strict diet, food stops being associated with happiness.

Fire the skillet up for eggs? Nah, microwave them.

Salt and pepper takes 20 seconds? Nah I'm going to eat it regardless

Buy fruit and shit for oats? Nah I don't mind eating them plain.

I eventually just stopped caring

Yes it's pretty lame. You come here thinking it's going to be health focused but these people are just pathetic.

Try making a thread about the healthiest fruits and vegetables. You'll get people warning about the sugar content, saying bacon is better than sugary foods.

There is literally no reason because you can get the exact same benefits and nutrients, without any disadvantages, from other healthy food. Eating bland food has no reason whatsoever and you make your life less enjoyable because of it. Yet you vigorously justify it. Why would anyone do this except for selfhate.

Laziness.

I'm just to fucking lazy to cook my shit properly.

This guy gets it.

It's hard for these healthlets to grasp because their salty, fatty, 'tasty' food is such a big part of their day, but people who are actually healthy and maintain a strict diet, these things stop being such a big deal. Why is it necessary for something you're putting in your mouth to provide energy for the day to cause a rush of dopamine in your brain?

I'm eating this for dinner

mexicanfoodjournal.com/curried-rice-with-shrimp/

You're missing my point, people on this board, any fitness site in general cook bland food. They see seasonings like lemon pepper and think that is all they need. Do you see what I intend to eat for dinner? I'm on a cut and I can tell thats going to be delicious.

Actual recipes call for actual ingredients to be mixed. Not for some dipshit to bake a chicken breast with seasoning on top and throwing it on a plate with plain brown rice and raw/steamed broccoli

It doesn't bother me to eat the same bland thing every day. Eggs, oats, chicken, broccoli, rice, peanuts. If I'm feeling crazy I'll use milk instead of water for my protein shake.

>same benefits and nutrients, without any disadvantages
This is what IIFYM healthlets actually think

>6 pieces of bacon
>two cups of kefir - unflavored
>one cup of skyre - unflavored
>three eggs
>tin of sardines
>tin of oysters
>can of spinach
>can of green lumpy carrots
>bowl of spring mix with red wine vinegar

Rate my meal

Yeah fuck having fun and fuck mental health

Also you are totally right it is impossible for food to be both healthy abd tasty

>can of green lumpy carrots
what the fuck

feels good man

Whatever, faggot. Im not gonna listen to some virgin who cant even look a chick in the eye.

The ones that look like they have leaves at the button

Why would you assume he's a virgin who can't look someone in the eye?

I swear this website has gotten more retarded over time. You don't know who OP is, dumbass,

bro why do your carrots have buttons

Simple. You little bitches (virgins) all act the same, like you're the ones doing things right and everyone else is wrong to cope with your low self-esteem/self-worth.

seems like you're projecting

struck a nerve there, virgin?

no but it seems like you have. I'm just replying to everything to see my thread get to the top

So I was right that you were the virgin OP pretending to be someone else. How fucking pathetic, no wonder nobody wants you around in real life.

no this guy:
was not me

>not lifting just to be superior to others
lmao

but you'll never be superior to anyone, though. You're just a bitter virgin.

i feel sorry for all the fucks like you who will never experience good food. Food is an art form to be enjoyed, eating good food will improve your mental health.

>all pleasure is evil
Veeky Forums strikes again

I think you're obsessed with judging who the anonymous poster is because you don't really like anonymous communication and you should go back to facebook.

People make one post and fags like you think they know exactly who's posting. You can't compete on a substantive level so you reduce everything to labels.

is that pic what rich piana meant with leaving humanity behind?

>OP must be a virgin to think this way
>Op must be samefagging
>nobody could say something I don't like