Would taking a notebook to the gym as a skinnyfag rn make me look autistic...

would taking a notebook to the gym as a skinnyfag rn make me look autistic? I can't stand not being organized and I lift alot better when keeping track of things, I guess it is some kind of motivation.

I would notice and then promptly not care, do what works for you and it isn't disturbing anyone

>caring what people think
never gonna make it

jesus man who fucking cares. If you want to take a notebook with you then you do.

If you have a smartphone just use an app like fitnotes. If not then yeah take your notebook who gives a fuck.

Nobody in gym gives a fuck about you unless you do some crazy shit.

point taken

It is relevant in life not to look autistic, but it's mostly not relevant in the gym. Just don't disturb people.

Err, maybe actually go to a gym before asking such a question.

I see loads of guys with notebooks. Most of them are fucking jacked - you don't get anywhere without being organised.

In fact, my lack of organisation probably lets me down. I can remember most of my working weights, but sometimes think "hmm, a bit light..oh yeah, I added a 10plate last time" so I should get a notebook.

My main concern would be that if you're worrying about something so trivial, you're doomed before you start. Knock that shit off.

Most of the biggest guys in gym (me included LMAO) follow whatever they have written on notebooks, print-outs, apps almost verbatim.
It's the skinny fucks and the fatsos that don't.

Go for it, whatever helps you best. Just don't let the organization take over the actual lifting

I made a Google doc with all my workout plans, max calculators, progress charts, and workout days in it. Then i just reference it on my phone and fill in blanks. I made it while I was at the office because fuck my job is boring some days.

I would respect you for doing so because it shows commitment and dedication to improving yourself.

Use your phone if you are worried about using a notepad.

use the fucking note app on your phone you autist

just be yourself user

FitNotes

If anything I'd be impressed that you're actually tracking your lifts while 50% of the people around you don't even know what body part they're working out that day.

I always see one or two people keeping a notebook with them at my gym, it's really no big deal you fuckig spastic.

I've seen several people in my gym use notebooks, myself included. We're usually the ones with better results.

My phone screen gets all fucky if I have chalk on my fingers, so pen and paper is more reliable.

why would you have chalk on your fingers

Cause my hands get sweaty

I'm too lazy to write down every set so I make my first set the heaviest and record that so i have some sort of record to know if my lifts are improving. I just put it into a spreadsheet on my phone.

Anytime I see a nerd with a notepad I rip it up and piss on it

Why would you need a notebook for that? You could easily do that with your phone like a normal person. If I saw someone with a notebook in the gym I'd immediately think they're a moron and have no fucking common sense whatsoever