Women with NO ASS NO TITS NO HIPS A GUT AND WAIST UNDER 27 INCHES ARE WORTHLESS

women with NO ASS NO TITS NO HIPS A GUT AND WAIST UNDER 27 INCHES ARE WORTHLESS
if you are not dating a girl with flawless pale skin, no moles, no acne, no stretchmarks, no scars
YOU ARE A MORON
if you are dating a girl with no ass
you should kill her and yourself
women with no ass are worthless, they need to be reminded and know their place
IF YOU ARE A WOMAN WITHOUT THESE ATTRIBUTES YOU ARE WORTHLESS
if you can only get pedophile men then at least have a baby face, clear skin, be short, soft spoken, pale, and slim
alll women are FAT
if you are a woman without a 27 inch or less waist, without an ass, without a flat stomach, without big perky tits and small nipples
YOU ARE DISGUSTING
and do not get plastic surgery, either resort to dating some manlet equally as ugly or kill yourself because you have no other use

Its a lonely life eh OP

nah
I get all the pussy I want,and I actually have standards

Fuck off fag. I'll fuck whoever I want.

I love.chestlets but they need to have a butt and not a Hank hill ass

Dating is too much of a social obligation for me and takes time away from the gym, so no thanks.

when will they learn? CHAD is only getting more and more options, it's STACY or NOTHING. Save up for plastic surgery to hide your subhuman genetics and settle for gunthor or eugene

>not a trap
It's like you're not even trying to be gay

but then your babies will have the ugly genes, i dont mind one night stands but girls with plastic surgery are useless but not as useless as ugly girls without tits, ass, or small waists

you sound like you need a hug

gtfo feminist, sorry no one wants your sad ass

>you are moron
can't wait for your first divorce thread on /pol/

get out bertha, go back to tumblr, it's called having standards

>implying I'd marry a woman who would divorce me since I don't date fatties, flatties, or uggos

>mexican skin tones
EWWW

Pale or bust, anything else is disgusting

Everything okay? How's life?

lolcow dot farm/ot/res/202410.html
ironic considering the last discussion aye OP

>everyone who disagrees with me is a girl
top kek, you must be 16, the fact you would even marry in 2017 (moreso top girls who change men like socks because even when whores guys infinitely better than you still bow to her) is clear sign of either inexperience or being fucking idiot

>A girl with no stretch marks
Those are men.

then don't marry a whore
simple as that
the whole "ALL GIRLS HAVE STRETCHMARKS" is a feminist myth
I've seen and fucked tons and tons of girls with nicer tits than missalice, a bigger,rounder, more toned ass than yanet garcia or mindy sittinpretty, and with waists so tiny I can wrap my hands around and they'll touch, with skin clearer and more flawless and pale than most of your shitty gooks who edit them

just because you've only fucked ugly bitches doesn't mean they're the only ones that exist, raise your standards and you'll be fucking girls a million times better than whatever uggo you're fapping to

You're shooting yourself in the foot because maybe only 0.5% of women are flawless.
Nice round ass, big hips, abs, 22 inch waist, no scars, barely any stretch marks, baby face, clear skin, short, silent foreign waifu, pale and slim, small nipples. But oh no I don't have huge tits, I should kill myself because I'm so disgusting. /s
I'm engaged to a rich 6'1 man, so no I'm not only limited to ugly manlets, because if you're not a feminist you know how to have more value than just for sex. Are you mad that an imperfect woman is with a tall alpha man?
Because there's one thing you're not taking in account, the hotness/craziness scale. You can't guess whether someone is a whore or not, those perfect girls will very likely ride the cock carousel until they hit the wall. Then also they're very likely crazy, you might say that it's standard for women to be crazy, but it isn't. You just think so because you accept craziness over physical imperfection.

>Nice round ass, big hips, abs, 22 inch waist, no scars, barely any stretch marks, baby face, clear skin, short, silent foreign waifu, pale and slim, small nipples

LMFAO
most women who claim to have a nice round ass and big hips with a small waist don't, same with a baby face, you're probably ugly as shit and you think just because your hips stick out a cm more you have big hips

same with clear skin, and small nipples, most girls who claim what they are, really aren't and it's disappointing to see irl
anywho, I fucked girls with big round perky tits, even nicer than the cam girl missalice, a big round thicc ass, wide, 46 and a half inch hips with a nice flat tummy and 20 inch waist, skin paler than milk and a literal doll face, she was a DD28 and mediterranean, my favorite race, as well as being a virgin, never had experience with a guy before, and was super shy
you are nothing, and last time I checked "silent foreign waifus" don't go on Veeky Forums and whore themselves and brag about being engaged to a non-manlet, sorry but it's true, you are nothing but another shitty woman who's full of herself kek, I feel bad for this so called "rich 6'1 man", if I had a girl who said this shit on Veeky Forums I'd dump her ass for lying as well as being egotistical and a whore, sorry but it's true, no man wants a lying ego filled bitch

>WAIST UNDER 27 INCHES ARE WORTHLESS
Good. More thicc for me.

>believing thicc means your waist is 27+ inches
you like FATTIES
I'll take my women who are actually attractive and don't have wrecking pussies from their shit diet and getting pounded as well as saggy ass tits and nasty cellulite smelly ass

I am just shitposting. You should stop taking the internet seriously.