HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF THIS SHIT I WANNA TAKE MY SHIRT OFF AND SHOW PEOPLE MY BODY

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF THIS SHIT I WANNA TAKE MY SHIRT OFF AND SHOW PEOPLE MY BODY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UjOvVHFtaXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fatso with clear skin here, sucks to be you

grow up, only teenagers have this, or people who don't know power of water and soap on their skin

stop being a roidmonkey

stop taking roids

Few things to do if you haven’t done them already:

>Shower every day
>end the shower with 30 sec on the coldest setting (or just do the whole thing cold)
>Wash your clothes more regularly
>Wash your sheets more regularly
>Remove all dairy from your diet

>bacne

Get some sayliac acid. Mimuse stridex wips (red box). Wipe down your back as best you can every few days
I also got a brush on a stick and scrub my back in the shower.

drink more water and stop eating sugar

Cut out all, wheat products, sugar, dairy in your diet as a starter. If you don't see improvement in 6-8 weeks go to the derm and get on accutane pronto.
If it does start to clear up and yours is as bad as pic related or that's you you'll want to go on an acid peel regime to lighten the red marks/ reduce scarring. Getting rid of the acne is half the battle. There's a couple kinds of acid peels to try; lactic, salicylic, and glycolic are probably the 3 most popular. Research them on acne forums or any other site that deals with treating acne they are loads of help.

Confirmed for never having acne

I exclusively drink water and have almost zero sugar in my diet, I still have terrible bacne. Fuck off with your meme tips.

isn't scrubbing bad for skin?

this shit is working for me

Kek, fatfive user.

I have this but the funny thing is I've never really had acne on my face. My face is so smooth. It was always acne free yet my arms, back, and some chest has it. Makes no sense I think it's genetic cause my dad had it

I always shower ice cold unless I'm washing my hair, even then I finish it up on the coldest temp.
nice way to start the day and so refreshing

-Drink 2 cups of home made kombucha a day
-Drink a smoothie with spinach carrots banana and straw or blue berries every day. (Tons of antioxidants)
-Drink coffee before workouts (More antiox and more intense workouts)
-Cut dairy and really processed things, specially sugars.
-Eat healthier overall.
-Dont use ANY skin care products.

Enjoy the best skin you can possibly have

fucking this. What the fuck. Why does it all go to my back?

>inb4 moisturizer, salicylic/benzoic acid, Accutane failed for me

Go see a derm and get on antibiotics.
I was on it for a year until I tried Accutane and it failed. Right now I’m using light therapy, vitamin c and retinol. I may add more to my regime when I am not poorfag. There’s a ton of obscure shit out there and you ought to try them all. The main shit doesn’t always work for everyone.

if you're serious about fixing it, you must remove all dairy and sugar from your diet, and commit to washing your sheets very often. That stuff is annoying to do, so you'll probably just end up aging out of it like everyone else.

If beach nearby, go swimming

Sunlight + salt water = acne pretty kuch cleared up as soon as I started surfing

Exfoliating is good. Scrubbing your skin raw is bad.

Although face should be babied more than the rest of your skin. Feel free to be a lil rough with the neck down

I had terrible Bacne and face acne then I took accutane now I don't have anything at all and somehow I got no scars on my back and very slight on my face

Go to dermatologist to get antibiotics and get on benzyol peroxide wash (this shit is the only store bought product that actually works)

actually scrub your back when you shower you flid thats all i had to do to get mine to go away

scrub with what/was your back as bad as OP?

With soap you fucking animal

OP it's not acne, it's a type of skin infection. Acne only occurs on the face, and is hormonal. You need to make an appointment with dermatologist and they will give you some prescription oral medication to take. You probably picked at it too right?

I have the same thing, but not that bad. Have an appointment on the 16th to go.

Don't think you can just shower it off. They sell stuff at like riteaid that helps, but you gotta apply it like 6 times a day and you have to get it EVERYWHERE. Just get the meds.

african Black Soap body wash and a long soft bristle body brush thing

cleared my back after a few weeks and stayed clear since

can find it at walmart, target, amazon!

do you use any special kind of soap also you didn't answer my second question

I do this already and still get acne

Man that shit sucks for me, I tried 3 damn bottles because "you gotta give it time" and after a month of it I said fuck it and just got antibiotics

Btw to all you who dont already do this I recommend you do the following if you want less acne.
Cold showers-hot showers open the pours and allow bacteria into them way easier. Hot showers can be ok if you are thorough with the washing
Changing bed sheets and pillow cases once every few days- This is a given if you aren't lazy or a slob as dirt and grease buildup happen more often than you might think, just imagine laying your face down on nasty grease and bacteria wirh your pours being open to it, this may be why you have more acne on one side of the face or all of it on your back if you sleep on your back. Same goes for cloths as the buildup is odviously way more prevalent.
Get some damn antibiotics- These fuckers have done wonders for myself and anyone I know who has tried them, they help you resist infections, help heal infections when they do happen and overall helps your immune system. I'd also recommend if you have horrible acne or infection issues that you dont donate plasma or blood as studies have shown is destroys the immune system by up to 10 percent for consistant donors.
Overall just use basic commen sence and hygiene. Gl bros.

Accutane. Trust me. I've had experience with acne and the only thing that's ever helped (believe me I've done everything) has been accutane. It's not as scary of a drug as people make it out to be.

Change your god damn sheets and pillowcases.

how often?

I get cactus and dry it out then blend it very fine and mix it with my semen the blend of the both add a fine paste and take the toxin out of each pimple they clear up instantly. Any real cactus should do and anyones semen

How is the cold shower supposed to help?

The idea is warm water opens your pores and cold water closes them.
Open pores allow dirt to get in and clog them so if you finish the shower cold, they can’t get dirt in them and clog them.

My family has been cursed with terrible acne. After 5 years of going to a dermatologist and being prescribed various antibiotics and creams, they finally said fuck it and put us on accutane. Best thing ever. Seriously it is the only solution in many cases. Just don't drink (too much) on it.

Only correct answers are to cut dairy out of your diet and go on accutane.

why are white people so fucking dirty..i've never seen a black person with this shit.

And what the fuck do you think happens for the other 23 1/2 hours of the day? Your pores spend all that time at room temperature, your post shower cooling trick will last for 5 minutes afterwards, tops.

The only things that have been shown to treat acne are a combo of anti bacterial (like a peroxide or antibiotic pills), an exfoliant (including salicylic acid is a plus), and a moisturizer. You kill the acnes bacteria, you clear away debris so the pores are less likely to clog, and you put on protective moisture afterwards and preempt the sebum soaking that'll happen over the course of the day. Twice a day.

Or, Accutane.

Research doesnt support it, but healthier diet may also help per many patients reports.

In the end its an uphill battle and most people just have to suck it up while treating it as best you can.

kinda ironic telling someone this, when you still visit the same anime message board you did as a kid... also you're dumb af most of the time bacne is hormonal and has more to do with diet than hygiene

Change your diet. Stop being so young/roiding

I'm surprised they let you online in prison, nigger
go tanning once a week. Not to get tanned but to dry your skin a bit. Clears your acne right up

we used to make sacrifices to the gods of bloody backs but SJW's in the 19th century had to fucking ruin it for everyone and make our whipping rituals illegal.

have you tried to stop eating dairy? give it up for 3 months and if it doesnt work nothing lost right?

>I'm surprised they let you online in prison, nigger
your mom bailed me out

everyone knows niggas dont drink milk, this acne is literally the poison the dairy industry is feeding us

lol this entire thread's posts are fucking bullshit aside from dairy

the only thing that actually works is by lowering DHT

excess DHT will drive sebum production into overdrive and give terrible acne, this is especially bad during puberty since hormones are at their highest(which is why old people have very little acne), but you can mitigate this by eating foods that bring DHT levels to a more normal level

any foods that contain delta-7 sterine(pumpkin seeds), lycopene(carrots,tomatoes), are rich in l-lysine(any nut), or zinc(oysters, wheat germ, any nuts and seeds) are natural DHT inhibitors and you will without a doubt see your skin clear up 100% when you clean up your diet and replace them with these foods

>DHT
Will low levels impact height development?

>height development?
lol if you're 17-18 your not growing anymore..you'll be a manlet forever.

no it should not affect your height as this is just to get rid of excess DHT

as long as you're getting proper nutrition and don't suffer from any vitamin or mineral deficiencies, you should grow just fine

White people aren't dirty, they adapted to cold climates which necessitate more moisture on the skin to keep cold burn at bay. Black people evolved to have dryer skin for a warmer climate, which leads them to be very ashy and dry in temperate climates. Black people are just as "dirty" if not more so than white people, as they tend to be poorer, and therefore have lower standards of hygiene.

>be poorer than whites
>still have better skin
lol cope boi

Stop eating beans, nightshades, peanuts (beans), nuts, pasteurized stuff like milk/beer/kraut . Use lots of olive oil, eat green leafy salats, eat non pasteurized fermented stuff like kraut/milk /cheese. Only eat unkiked stuff.

I just wash my face with warm water every morning and every night before going to bed. Dont use soap

Hey man I have it a lot worse, I have acne scars all over my back and chest because I was a retarded 13 year old. It's pretty much there forever and my hugest insecurity. I think there's laser treatment or something for it though so I might look into that.

>hugest

>Remove all dairy from your diet
its like you dont want to make it

Redbox stridex is magic. Only thing I use now

youtu.be/UjOvVHFtaXg

It has to do with diet. Go keto and cut the dairy. Also a nice tan works help too.

Mine was no where near as bad as the pic op but scrubbing the absolute fuck out of it in the shower every single day with a rough loofa worked.
Try that for a couple months with some pimple cream and see how it goes

>crubbing the absolute fuck out of it in the shower
this
also
>tan
>drink water
>change sheets regularly
>try cutting out dairy

(Me)

How do I fix this shit

Salicylic acid in a spray bottle.
Apply twice a day.
It'll take a few months.
Take pictures each week to convince yourself of progress and don't get discouraged if you don't see any for awhile.

If that doesn't work, see a derm.

Do...do you not know many black people, user?
It's okay, you can tell me.

Thanks for the tip, any recommended brands? I saw there’s a 30% bottle at Walmart so I might get that

Take your shirt off more often. My uncle had the same problem and sun exposure fixed it

>just get skin cancer bro, that'll fix it!

lol it's not even that bad, you should see my back

my scars look like fucking gunshot wounds mixed with third degree burns

it's pretty bad
you just happened to be disgusting as fuck

it was bad, like I couldn't lay on my back at all bad

like I said, yours isn't even that bad
if I saw you at the beach I wouldn't give your back a second look

get a tattoo

A helpful tip is when you shower, and I know a lot of you fags are out there.

Wash your hair FIRST, and then scrub your body you fucking idiots.

Relax... unless you are a model, NO ONE will judge you on this (no female will reject you for back acne scars).

Shea moisture brand black caster oil shampoo and hair treatment oils saved my receding hairline. Didn't know they made a body wash too.

The only place I can find it around here is at Walmart in the black guy hair care section. This shit is great

Shower before bed
Clean t-shirt for sleeping every night
Clean t-shirt every morning

If you have facial acne, also change pillow case every night.

Read this glorious book OP, I got horrible fucking shoulder/chest/face/bacne when I had a bunch of awful shit happen to me and I never really accepted it or all the other shit I had dragging me down. Keto and fasting helped a little but after reading this my shit cleared up in about 2 weeks

Mine is pretty bad like that, but I'm 27 and it's not so much acne but decent sized cysts in a constellation across my shoulders

i mean that shit goes away once OP starts being a teenager. blacks got the tone of shit as their skin forever

yes it was as bad as op probably worse

can confirm. it cured my RSI and IBS.

You are dirty. Plz never pull of your shirt

pores don't open and close

literal broscience

ever smelled a non-white up close? revolting

>moisturizer
you realize this clogs your pores right?

I once sat behind a black guy in a bus. He smelled awful. Really traumatising experience

Learn to read, nigger

this and anti-biotics got rid of my bacne. See a Derm guys.

dont get antitibiotics just to get them.
^ this asshat is the reason resistant bacteria exist.
your immune system suffers if you over take antibiotics

WHATEVER IT TAKES CMON SON

>Unpasteurized dairy
Nigger are you trying to give people botulism? This post should be fucking removed... MODS MODS MODS

You are become MRSA. Destroyer of Immune Systems.

You don't need to cut dairy and sugar, just scrub yourself with soap and wash your sheets regularly. Removed all my spots in a month.

>eat non pasteurized fermented

because theyre dark skinned

>remove all dairy
when will this meme die?

sun, really