What are the moments that made you realise you had to change?

What are the moments that made you realise you had to change?

>15
>Going up to the bakery with my dog to buy lunch for me and my siblings
>Order what I need
>End up 10c short
>Guy standing next to me offers me 10c and I thank him for it
>"Haha about time you ate ya skinny bastard haha"
>Laugh with him back
>Thank him and leave
>"See ya mayte"

Pretty much the point that made me realise I was lanky and unfit.

my third heart attack
down 70kg, only 40 more to go!

>start new job
>3/10 always asking me to get beer
>do it
>months go by
>start to like her
>switch modes, pursue
>get rejected
What the actual fuck... never again

>get bullied a lot in school
>say fuck it, study hard, do sports
>eventually get job at power plant
>bad accident, im injured and the recovery is painful
>start having rage issues
>getting mad makes me feel powerful
>somehow my stem cells are stimulated by the accidents recovery
>grow multiple feet taller
>grow huge muscles
>skin turns green
and thats how i stopped being a pussy and started fighting crime as the hulk

>month away from election
>need to get buff for race war
>start lifting
>still no race war
>been over a year now still lifting

i rubbed all the chrome off the top of my belt buckle with my stomach.

it took 3???????

Are you me?

I'm gonna be fuking j00sy for the RW

Realizing I was not special, unique, or particularly good looking and that my sarcastic and provocative demeanor were used to compensate for my skeletal and ghoulish body

I simply didn't want my first heart attack in early thirties, my left foot hurted from carrying 120kg of shit, I had constant acid refluxes, vomited when smoking weed because cough increased the refluxes and my laziest fat friend started getting her shit together and I kinda let myself to get dragged in, results are motivating

Getting fat and then cutting down to realize I was and always have been a manlette. Up 30 pounds now. Feelsgoodman

>hooking up with a guy that did crossfit
>thought to myself, "I should do crossfit"

and here we are

> back in high school
> go to friend's house
> friend's 11 year old brother runs up and says "your friend is fat!"

tfw wasn't even fat, just chubby

Yeah by ignoring bitches they go for you the moment you pursue them they lose interest it's pretty pathetic.They wanna have what they cant have but the loment they can they lose interest.Just ignore people like this

/pol/, not gonna lie.

There was no psychological moment. When I was a junior in high school, my doctor found a tumor in my neck that had been growing for seven years. Up until that point I had been an antisocial depressed fatass. Had it surgically removed and everything changed. It was like having infinite energy. My personality changed from edgelord to friendly optimist, and I lost a shitload of weight. I lift because if I don't do something great with my new life, it would be the same as if I had never gotten the tumor removed. The scar reminds me of that every day.

I looked in the mirror and had the sudden realization that i was fucking fat.

70ish pounds lost so far, i can barely see my abdominal muscles now which is pretty neat. Still planning on losing another 20 or 30 pounds then bulking.

guy was helping me move a table, i had to rest multiple times. he recommended weightlifting, i started, and here we are 3 years later

Girl just pulled this shit on me when I had enough of her flirting and overly niceness and asked her out. She just gave me some lame ass excuse and then looked worried when I just walked away and she told me to let her know next time. I just looked her in the eyes and said no, you can let me know. Haven't talked to her since about 5 weeks ago.

Why do they do this? She got me all worked up and I thought she was interested. I wonder if it was all fake.

Yea... hard lessons learned. I literally had no interest, but she made it happen over time, wore me down... then told me to fuck off. Cancerous

> crossfit
> confirmed homo

>I just looked her in the eyes and said no,
You did the right thing user. Proud of you

fucking homo lmao

We were just hanging out on her day off when she mentioned she wanted to go do two things that she knew I had an interest in. I thought she was dropping a hint for me to ask her out. So an hour later I went over to her place and asked if she wanted to do one of those things. She gave some lame ass excuse about her cat, and I'm not in town that often to see her so I figured I needed to push it with her.

I was so disappointed, I just sort of said alright and started to walk away. Then she pulled that weird worried look and tried to wanted to know how long I would be around for and to let her know again. (She pulled the same shit once before so I gave her the benefit of the doubt). This time I just finally accepted it, but trying to lead me on with that just made me boil in frustration so I just said no you can let me know. Dropped the ball in her court and left.

Then found out she was dating some old fucker. I've only seen her twice since then and both times she was coincidentally on her cell phone (so that she wouldn't have to acknowledge me).

I always wonder if they plan this or not. Do they feel like, "oh shit I fucked up." ...or is this some kind of game... it's so fucking common.

>Be depressed NEET
>Meet girl randomly on Omegle
>We click. She's super cute.
>We share same humor and similar taste in music
>First time i genuinely enjoy being with someone
>We talk for 4 hours
>We get each others contact info
>End up scaring her and loose interest in me because i was a very desperate and awkward autist

Realized how ugly my personality was and because of this i decided to sort my self out.

I think they just love the attention, and they'll do anything for it (make you like them). She somehow found my name and added me on facebook before I even introduced myself to her.

Once I decided to make something of it instead of letting that "getting to know each other" phase turn into the "beta orbiter" phase, she went cold. Maybe she just wanted to know that she could get me. Then leverage that fact to her disgusting old sugar daddy.

>giving a girl an ultimatum

Smooth. Really.

The only way to get girls interested in you is to be cooler than them. You either need to pretend to not care or actually not care. Showing girls you care will only end in disaster. Caring is not cool. The reason all the lanky stoner kids in high school got with hot sluts is because they didn't care. The reason Chad jokks got with sluts is because they pretended not to care because they had stable home lives. You didn't get any sluts because you watched too much anime and thought that feelings were what made you interesting.

If you think I'm wrong look at the world. Dum dum sports players get big tittied swimsuit models because they pretend not to care because they're loaded. Tattoo faced lanky skeletons like mgk are drowning in 18 year old pussy because they literally don't care about their own lives to the point where they tat their faces outside of prison.

Just stop caring about what anyone else thinks or get a safety net that allows you to pretend like you don't care. That's the only way to succeed at anything

and did you succeed?

Still working on it

It will be a pleasure to spill nigger blood with you on the battlefield one day. God speed user

>I decided to make something of it instead of letting that "getting to know each other" phase turn into the "beta orbiter" phase, she went cold.

Dude... same, chicks must compete to see who can build the biggest beta orbiter army until they're like 35... like its some real life game of starcraft and everyone on the map is fucking camping until they're out of minerals (beauty and fertility).

But when you inevitably ask her out that shows you care.

Yea this bridge is only crossed by instantaneous and base sexual attraction, if she doesn't find you attractive and socially acceptable to be seen with then it ain't gonna happen.

>Smooth. Really.

Are you being sarcastic or giving him props?

>be 16
>almost committed suicide
>next day after putting gun down parents came home with groceries
>see gallon of milk on floor
>try to pick it up from floor with one hand and place it on the counter
>couldn't lift it, had to use two hands
>stepped on scale later that night
>weighed 69lbs
>realized I needed to change something fast
>couldn't squat the bar or do a regular pushup
>had 2lb faggy blue dumbbells and did curls in my room and girl pushups on my knees
>worked my way up to putting my back against the wall and holding it in a squat position
>moved to body weight squats, regular pushups then attempted pullups
>finally could squat the bar and off I went

and here I am 105lbs gained later after a couple of years. I know for a fact not eating right stunted my growth, hurt me in being late for puberty and a host of other things. Now I feel like I'm actually going into puberty so late.

>be me last winter
>come home from uni
>younger brother, pretty shredded, cute gf, smarter then me
>youngest brother, starting to lift, pretty sure could bench more then me
>decided I wanted them to be able to look up to me

My middle brother is actually pretty good numbers wise, youngest brother can pretty sure bench more then me but I'm off heavy compounds while my fucking arm heals so feels bad. But at least I'm losing weight and won't be the fat brother anymore, just the ugly one.

>be me
>grade 9 dyel
>short, skinny, ugly little faggot
>my family is visiting extended family in Australia
>One night at dinner a drunk second uncle bellows sarcastically
>"hey muscles, pass me another beer... If you can lift it"
>everyone laughs
>as soon as i get home I start lifting
> now in grade 12, went from virgin to chad cause of lifting

WE'RE ALL GOING TO FUCKING MAKE IT

If only he wrote several paragraphs spelling out his position.

The soon to be post apocalyptic ice age following WW3
Only the Veeky Forumstest will survive

>be me
>17
>oneitis and I measure our leg circumference to see who has bigger legs
>mine are bigger
>"wtf user you are a fucking skeleton how do you have bigger legs"
>timetogrow.jpg

>chad friend goes to my house
>"user, we need to have a serious talk"
>"you cant keep going like that"
>"you dress like a retard and you're fat, you're ruining your own life"
>"let's see your wardrobe"
>chad friend goes to my wardrobe
>literally almost strips it bare
>"now, I love you, you're my best friend"
>"and seeing you like that is making me fucking sad"
>"you need to make a choice now"
>"keep going like that, or shit, hear me, I know you for fourteen years already"
>"let's be better, go with me to the gym user"
>"let's dominate this fucking school together"
>I couldn't let my friend down
>go with him
>actually likes it
>stop being a fucking landwhale
He is the best friend in all the fucking world and, that time, was enough of a friend to give me the kick in the butt I needed to stop bitching around and do something to better myself. Now, we have been friends for more than seventeen years, we are living more than 600km apart and our friendship is still strong as ever, met him last weekend and it was like we had never been apart. Value your friendships, anons, because they are the best things in your life.

kek

a true chad builds up those around him

No, what killed it was him taking months. If you don't show interest they move on.

>i was 90kg of pure fat, probably 30%bf
>all my friends were thin or fit
>me, 3 friends and 6 female friends were on my friends car
>we went to the beach to drink
>there was an inflatable water park right where we parked
>after couple bottles of vodka we're all drunk
>everyone on underwears going to the sea
>i was fat and all the girls were hot as fuck and the guys were average or fit
>i was feeling terrible
>started lifting on the other day, bought 120 eggs, 10kg of chicken and 10kg of sweet potatoes
>nowadays i'm the biggest of my friends, the leaner, and the one that fucks most girls

Well at least you're modest.

My head hurted from reading this.

I realized that no one loves me and that I am nothing
few years later I still am nothing and no one loves me no matter how much I worked on myself

now I plan on killing myself before I hit 30, at least something to look forward to

What can I say, haha.

I was rejected by a pretty good looking lass who also had a value structure like mine. I had decided early in life that I wanted a family to carry on the legacy of my father and grandfather. This girl was beautiful and fit the bill for a traditional woman.

I got rejected by her and overheard her the next day talking about her dream man and realized that thinking I could be with her at that point in my life was pretty entitled.

>Ask her out
You dont ask her out. You tell her you want Netflix and chill. You have to shittalk with her irl.

154lbs. 5"10', 2pl8s, 60kg shoulder press. Running 35+ miles a week, playing sports, main focus of my training was cardio trying to recover from years of smoking.

Stopped training as regularly. Now I'm 185lbs. 31lbs of added fat.

Weapons are heavy

That's beautiful, user. If I wasn't emotionally dead, I'd shed a tear.

I first found I enjoyed lifting when in middle school, but we never got to do much of it so it neer became a habit. Later in the Army I got to make more of a thing of it but the cardio centric training they have makes it a gains goblin envoriment for my body. Honestly, looking back if I did the Army thing again when I was younger I'd likely do it on gear instead of natty. The enviroment just pushes you to hard to be physically perfect not to.

Post Army I finally addressed my gender dysphoria issues and tried to start transitioning but while that helped my dysphoria it left me apathetic towards everything, and my frame just doesn't lend well to trying to carry the secondary characteristics of being a girl (namely my shoulders and ribs are wide as fuck despite not having any real mass on them) so I gave that up so I can function like a normal human. My test levels came back up and I got tired of looking at my fat self (partially a side-effect of the HRT directly, partially a seditary lifestyle brought on by the side-effects I was having from HRT) so I rejoined the gym I got a free year membership to (Vet perks) a few years back and am posting here to keep my motivation up.

Now I'm lifting to shoot for that rugby/wrestler build because my frame is basically built for it, though I don't know if I'll be joining /fraud/ just yet. I mean my hormonal profile might already be a bit messed up from 18 months of HRT so it's kind of hit or miss if that'll be the best course for me or not.

Either way, I'm enjoying getting stronger and am reapproaching my old problem of needing to build mass so my arms and neck stop looking like twigs.

Hits a little too close to home user

gays not welcome

I swear to fucking god user... IF YOU DONT DELET RIGHT THIS SECOND... SO HELP ME GOD

>gays not welcome
>posting on Veeky Forums
Pick one.

gays not welcome

You're a girl right? Because 105 lbs for a man is near lethal, and I don't see any man being 69 lbs and still being alive

10/10 chad friend, jelly

>skinny—not auschwitz mode but close
>got a job in publishing after trying for 2 years
>walking through office, looking in different doors
>see male editors, skinny arms, flabby guts
>immediately saw my future
>signed up for gym membership the next day

so don't call it a date, call it just doing wherever you ask them to go

I never call it that. But it's obvious to any girl worth dating when you suddenly ask her to go do something as a pair.

Yes, was dark times back in my teen years

>1st year of uni
>be awkward as fuck, weird sense of humor, don't talk to many people at all
>meet a really cute girl
>actually, she approaches me and introduces herself
>on the bus
>that was the first time a girl had actually gone up to me with the intention of striking up a conversation
>we're in the same english course
>have to prepare and present projects in front of the group
>during my presentation, i drop a few meme-y references, weird jokes and cringy humor
>she actually smiles and laughs at some of them
>figure I've got nothing to lose
>invite her out to the movies
>we go see The Circle
>have interesting in-depth conversation about it's meaning and how it touches on current events
>convince myself she's perfect
>ask her out more and more over the course of 2 or 3 months
>get increasingly anxious about telling her I like her
>yes, my autistic ass still hadn't told her I liked her for the good 4 or 5 months we had known eachother
>finally decide I just gotta tell her
>invite her out one more time
>fancy place, including a large selection of wine
>she loved wine
>we sit down, drinking, and eventually I just get to it and reveal to her I'm super into her
>... 5 - 10 seconds of gut-wrenching silence
>she tells me about some former relationship which ended badly, blah blah blah
>says she's not interested
>pretend I'm cool with it, say it's ok and it's probably best we forget it
>go home
>time passes
>get message from her, hadn't seen her in a while
>she says she's sorry about what happened during our last "date".
>immediately follows it up my saying maybe it's best we don't see eachother one-on-one anymore

And then something broke inside. Was depressed for a while, cause I had massive onitis over her. Come to think of it, I still probably have it, but I've repressed it by focusing on my training and diet instead.

>was in army
>started lifting with boys watching
>left army
>continued lifting with girls watching

Yo same.

>stable home lives
DELET

Capped for future chadposting

>grad school
>two QT graduate assistants were always talking about skinny guys
>how hot guys with big muscles were
>realize I'm the weak, lanklet they're disparaging
>lift now just to spite women, live to reject them
>destined to roam the earth aquiring mass
>too bitter for a relationship now
>don't know what motivates me really

Lol is this real life or taken from an animé? If you really did this, well done

>>don't know what motivates me really
Leaving humanity behind.

why did you say that you shouldn't meet one on one lol you pretty much broke up with her autist

It happened. Guess I couldn't be Chad "Go with the Flow" Thunderchill any longer. Turned out she had a boyfriend anyways, and I didn't feel like getting lead on any longer.

>be freshman in hs
>Have Chad friend named Ronnie
>Would always pick on me for being a lanklet
>Every fucking day, would call me a skeleton and shit
>Finally had enough
>Fuck you Ronnie
>Start lifting, went from 140 to 155
>See him at the beginning of the school year
>"You finally did it user. How does it feel to be stronger?"
>mfw he was just trying to get me to be Chad mode with him
And I've been lifting on and off ever since

user girls do this so they have another person set up after they break up with their chad, should of known if she had a boyfriend before asking her out.

1. How should I have played this?
2. What can I do to salvage the situation?

1. Know she has a boyfriend and not ask her out, continue flirting thing and when/if she breaks up with her boyfriend you can come in. Not a sure thing but it works.

2. Could of salvaged it if you didnt walk away like an autist. You could of been like "lol didnt know you had a bf". If she keeps flirting with you just do plan 1 and dont bring up the first time you asked her out.

40 more heart attacks are not something to aspire for

She's a strong acquaintance to my best friend so it's inevitable that I will see her again. I won't mention it.

i wish i could have met a chad like this in my formative years, might have helped.

Underrated

Shit, I mean, I'm kinda in the same boat, but too afraid to approach girls. I'm not ugly by any means, but my rest face is dead serious, and I'm 6'4 which can be a bit menacing to tiny little girls, even if I'm pretty skinny. And shit, I even got approached once by a girl who was obviously into me, and I just treated it like a literal normal conversation, barely cracked jokes, and shit.

I just gotta go out more man, eventually, just fuckin eventually I'll have the balls to start talking to people on my own. I have no problem conversing, that's fine, it's making any sort of flirtatious move, or social move in general. I'm just a passive ass dude. Uninteresting. All I have is being decent looking and tall, and a hollow personality due to spending so much time inside playing games and not doing interesting stuff with others.

But at the end of the day, the few people I've gotten to know are alright and eventually I'll get back into working out. And although that might not help socially, at least I'll feel better, you know? Whatever. I think at the end of the day, we're all going to make it.

Hahahahahahahha

105 pounds gained u mong

Lol she said she wasn't interested, no wonder you're still a virgin. Ditching her was the best thing he could do.

How do you get a job in publishing user

>4 hours ago
>coworker like "user you used to be so fit... What happened?"
>look guiltily away while trying to hide my cookie wrapper
>arrive back home and immediately work out after I don't even know how long

I realized I turned into a depressed loser. An obese, unfit, depressed loser. The manlet memes got to me so I lost the only thing I had going for me. Time to get back in shape. Pray for me Veeky Forums.

If you've ever gotten a (You) on this site then you've proven that you are an engaging person. IRL social skills, small talk, and subtle flirting are skills that you need to practice.

@43106362
can't believe you're this delusional

This made me super mad for some reason

This I want to lift to indimidate anyone and reject girls

I had some back and forth with someone a few years back. She was basically a tease, so I didn't bother talking to her anymore. Queue a couple of weeks later and she hits me up again. I'm not really interested at all, but I tell her that I'm willing to give her another chance. And oh buddy, you could feel her pride going down the drain. Felt bretty good.

>21
>Last time I had sex was February, right before I broke up with GF of a year.
>Fast forward May.
>Skinny fat 180lb dyel
>"Free spirit" rave whore invites me to her place. She's been trying to bang me for months but I had GF.
>We start to get intimate
>Everything's going great until I take my clothes off
>Her interest starts fading quick
>Start having sex
>Fake moans
>She fakes having a panic attack to get out of sex
>What the fuck...
>See her Instagram fucking other guys every other month.
>They're all more fit than me.
>Don't even want her anymore, but I know if I get fit she'll try to bang me again the next time I see her.
>Reject and move on to better looking qt3.14s

>her pride
why? because you made yourself look like you had the upper hand?

so what happened next?