Is becoming aesthetic, successful and dating younger women the ultimate revenge?

Is becoming aesthetic, successful and dating younger women the ultimate revenge?

Is this the best way to gloat towards all the girls who rejected you in highschool

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4GaJHZQSPg
youtube.com/watch?v=xZWTD3rj254
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes user, yes it is

Absolutely. Success is the most underrated revenge.

The redpill is that this is the actual natural way. Chicks date older successful guys and chads... every younger girl you drill is some "hasn't yet made it" guys crush and waifu he jacks off thinking about nightly. He waits on her hand and foot hoping she'll give him the time of day but she won't because she has better more interesting shit going on.

Sound familiar?

Who is this chick. God fucking damn

dude its just some 6/10 thot chill the fuck out you fucking faggot

never seen a woman before, bud?

Depends user, is that what would make you happy? If so than yes.

For me it's cheating on my age appropriate girlfriend with milfs

Girls that rejected you in high school don't care or think about you

Some normal looking women literally 6/10

If taken this way, then the older Bros are doing the beta shits a favor by instilling in them the rage to lift. So the chad cycle continues.

Fuck you guys, I’m in love.

>Tfw got a DM from one on Instagram the other day after posting a topless beach photo

I beg to differ.

yes
we become the very thing we hated
and so the cycle repeats forever

It's a consequence of nature... men don't peak until their late 20's or early 30's... women peak at 18 (current legal sexual market entry) and immediately decline until they hit the wall at 30. Why would at man at his PEAK want a woman totally in decline or totally slamming into the wall. It's natural... nothing personal brehs

What kills me about this is why age of consent is 18. It's bullshit I only have access to used up trash because I wasn't a boss child. I had a shitty family and then was homeless so what the fuck am I supposed to do about using my strong character I've developed from years of hardship and getting my shit together myself to only be allowed 18+ roasties. I get younger girls giving me much more attention the 20s women anyway so what kind of bullshit is this?

I see

we must become Chad. then we can finally leave this place

I'd prefer to be aesthetic/successful/pounding younger women with no regard to anyone who wronged me, rejected me, whatever.
Cause if you're still out there worrying about what those people think about you, "If only they could see me now" then have you really made it?
Let those bitches have the past, focus on your future brometheus.

what are you trying to say? that you are a pedophile?

Go to a country where the age of consent is lower.
Europe has plenty, some as low as 13.
Hell, most of US and Canada is 16.

Women get absolutely btfo when a group of guys start discussing how they are only into younger girls.

You can just see them become visibly unsettled. Especially the single ones

Nice try hag
You only ever see old hags/beta males shame men who prefer younger girls

youtube.com/watch?v=H4GaJHZQSPg

:31 I believe her name is C-Cup

No, loser. I just don't do cottage cheese thighs and saggy tits like women in their early-mid twenties.

Americans are held by American consent laws abroad. Uncle Sam is always watching so he can protect our freedom.

Lol this is true.

this is anecdotal as fuck but most of the guys in my age range (35-40) who are dating women in their twenties are autists who coped some whore with kids to date them in exchange for a roof over their heads. Or just extremely immature guys without any large assets or achievements to be proud of aside from being still okay looking. If you want to get revenge on people who didn't think you were entitled to their pussy just grow up and live for your own reasons and not let your life be one big overreaction to shit that happened when you were juvenile.

im 22 my ex is 23 and i just started dating a girl who just turned 19 feels good man

This.
The best revenge is no revenge.
It's a life where all your past regrets and wrongs are irrelevant. Your insecurities hold no more power over you and you can finally be happy on your own terms.
I hope I live that life one day.

Who is this semen demon?

why cant I do both?

why cant I be successful and get a long term 18 yo gf

Well the best revenge is to date someone you actually want to date, not to date someone just to spite some theoretical roastie who is too mind broken on Chad's dick to know what's going on anyway

Get fit because it feels amazing and boosts your confidence, get rich because you like money and the security it brings, and date only the girl who you actually enjoy having around and being intimate with.

>Or just extremely immature guys without any large assets or achievements to be proud of aside from being still okay looking
So you're saying there's a chance?
I sure dont want to have a wife's son or to have a woman only love me for my shit. Sign me up.

:31 C-Cup

if you can find a 18 year old that knows jack shit about the world or has the same values as you go ahead. But I think you'll find that more difficult in practice than theory. In my experiences heads finally come out of their asses around ~27

based.

fuck off pedofag, you'll be lucky to find some young 18 to put up with your mental illness

I have no residual teenage angst from high school so who cares.
That said, sure feels great dating women 8-12yrs my junior now that I am early 30s.
Overwhelming majority of people who criticize are old hags or barely post-pubescent men.

>26

Blasting 19 yr pussy

feelsgoodman

unless you improve yourself

living the dream mane

>heads finally come out of their assess around ~27

disagree. dated older and younger and imo their heads never come of out of their asses. women just lose their sexual leverage mid/late twenties whereas men still have yet to peak until mid 30s.

oh my god you're so old how do you still do it senpai?

>I have no residual teenage angst from high school so who cares.

Did anyone go to their 10 year high school reunion? Mine is coming up next year. Don't see any reason to go because most chicks will either be fat or married/taken. Everyone I want to keep up with from high school I already do.

This is probably the best advice I've ever read on this site

reunions always seemed like "keeping up with the jones" and i never felt a need to compete unnecessarily.

if you had strong social circles sure go ahead but today with facebook, etc, it's easy to stay in touch with people you actually want to keep around.

Fuck man me too. Anyone who says this chick isn't at least a 9/10 is a mad virgin

top notch

I've always dated butterfaces (personal fetish) I think the average person is probably disillusioned with the world and their self by then to start getting the bigger sense of things. People who were spoiled by then either live in denial or collapse under the sudden weight of reality. But ugly and average looking people tend to be alright for the long haul. Although I've dated delusional ugly people and disillusioned pretty people but they do tend be one or the other.

You can totally do that, the issue is WHY OP is doing it.
You can fuck all the College girls you want but if you're doing it to get back at some girl who rejected you that doesn't know or care what you're doing it's not healthy.

why is it not healthy?

I get prime pussy and a GOAT lifestyle.

They live their live in regret.

For me, if they're ugly or average this defeats the purpose of the long haul. Suppose it comes down to long term goals

Holy shit this is why women are so entitled. She's honestly a 6.5 out of 10, just dressed up a bit
Using Patrice's scale, she's a fine average bitch which would equal an 8 on the second scale (18/30)
Try rating pic related honesty

Those actually exist?

>basing your life worth on how many young whores you fuck

this board is the most pathetic on Veeky Forums

how's puberty coming along, champ?

>bases life worth on dating/fucking as young of whores as you can get
>tells someone else they're going through puberty

ugly is relative. Most of the time ugly just means unkempt for women. It's not like you're going to find someone who has a work ethic/respect for what you do and has been given everything their whole life/ feels like their entitled to everything. I would just say try it.

Yea it's basically how the other user described it, just a chance to brag and get the last laugh by giving the impression that you are more successful.

To be honest, the amount of young whores you fuck is a pretty good metric to your value as a male

you're absolutely right for the aspies on fit

>They live their life in regret
Again they probably don't even know, you're not in their life anymore.

Living an awesome life for its own sake is fine, living a life ruled by spiting others, trapped in the time when you were unattractive and refusing to actually move on is obviously unhealthy. You're letting your insecurities rule you, you're living your life with the ultimate goal of hurting someone else, worse your weapon of choice is incredibly illogical and narcissistic.

but i wont be.

Getting back at them is jsut a bonus

Why do you need to get back at them? How would they even know? Isn't a life free from that all the better?

OK op how would you feel if the most unattractive girl in highschool became a 10/10 model ?

IMO I'd just be like "wow, nice."

you sound like a salty female.

well they didnt.

at best it was some 6/10 who became a 8/10

nice try you heinous deviant kys

youtube.com/watch?v=xZWTD3rj254

I think I know what the best revenge is.

It's to bang their daughters.

Imagine their disbelief when their daughter brings home a guy and it's the nerd they rejected 25 years ago

way way better than dating 20 somethings.

why not do both

use her only to get close to her daughter

D E V I L I S H

The best revenge is being in shape, being single and having your shit together while they all have 3 kids and no baby daddies around bouncing their saggy tits all over the place in shitty beach bars for all eternity.

Revenge is a poison that ruins the mind, body, and soul.

Fuck women who rejected you in HS. You are not, and will never be, that awkward shithead you once were. Why bother trying to get a leg up on women who were as shallow and vapid as you were?

Be a better person. Learn, grown, improve yourself.

There is more to life than one-upping slags you'll never see again.

nope no you didn't. virgin.

>not having threesomes with the moms and daughters of your high school bullies
Never gonna make it

No I've never had a need for revenge as the only person I've ever despised is myself.

>There is more to life than one-upping slags you'll never see again.
do you even know where you are?

This. It's also funny how women your age flip their shit when you say that you only date younger women.

>tfw age of consent here is 15
Not that I would (or could), but still.

Why do you feel the need to take revenge against people who rejected you? Are you saying if someone who you had absolutely no interest in asked to be your girlfriend you'd say yes? Or that if a 1/10 wanted to have your children you'd be happy to impregnate her?

Rejection is natural and you gotta deal with it kiddo, quit being such a babby

No shit, that's perfectly normal. Just as guys tend to get annoyed when women talk about only wanting guys who "have their shit together", which is just code for "good job, mortgage, nice car, etc".

No one likes to feel worthless, user.

Dating a 16 year old sounds cool until you’ve actually done so. It’s like dating a retard. Remember when you were 16? Exactly.

sorry but I didnt talk to girls when I was 16 so I wouldn't know what dating a 16 yo is like.

dont just chadsume me

I think the anger comes from not being rejected, but being manipulated, taunted, and mentally tortured, i.e. popular girls lead them on only to humiliate them in front of everyone for laughs. Or at least that's what it seems like from these threads

damn, she looks really good in motion. only 17 too, nice

Darude sandstorm

Revenge is childish and wasted energy.

It's nothing new that old age is the hell of women and that women are never less overly picky than their age-bound attractiveness allows them.

The real question is how do you find young hot women that have a good personality when they aren't coeds anymore?

I would say 7.5 maybe even 8 because of the titties and hapa, but i can see why you'd say 7

Frankly I need F+ cup tits to be satisfied, so

Dunno, but seeing the face of the people who threw shit at me in high school because I was a fat fuck now that I have a better body, face and life than them make my dick hard as a fucking slab of diamonds.

and this is why you are a virgin my good man