I weighed in at 158lb this morning and just benched a single rep of 363lb...

I weighed in at 158lb this morning and just benched a single rep of 363lb. Is gaining weight the only way forward for me Veeky Forums?

>benched 363
>those shoulders
>that chest

Hahaha no you didn't.

Height and BF%?

5'8 11.2%, Manlet's unite

sure you do fag

When you have bad technique

>that tattoo
cringe
lil peep wannabe lmao

I call bullshit on that bench twinkyboi

You couldn't unrack 363, much less press it. You aren't fooling anyone who actually lifts.

Buddy theirs no way your benching 363 and wtf why not 365 at this point 2 25 plates. I'm benching 315 for 3 reps

Well i mean that tends to happen with no technique and high bodyfat %. Cut out 2 minutes noodles and you should get lean faster

>falling for such obvious bait
What're you doing Veeky Forums

You act as if I'm a super fatass I've cut down benching 2 reps less then before at 237

Squats currently at 205kg (like 451lb?) hoping to jump up to 210kg tommorrow, blessed with proper technique.

Im out with this fucking retarded hypebeast kid

Try High reps, low weight. Might burn more fat. Cardio once in a while wont hurt

Video? Bull?

can confirm. i benched 315 at 185lb bodyweight,

I looked three times this guys' size in the shoulders/chest area.

he couldn't unrack it.

I'd rather be able to beat the shit out of your twig weight stature thank you.

You've got no one fooled buddy, looks like your insecure about your strength irl and have to prove yourself to /fit.

No you didn't.

On a side note, I've been stalling at 145lb bodyweight benching 200x5 and 195x6 for the past 2 months. I tried powerlifting 5x5s for a few weeks with no progression, and eventually tried 205x3 working sets for the past couple sessions to see if there's anything I can do.

Tried adding an additional push day and only messed my shoulder up temporarily. Next step is to just keep increasing calories (been kind of shit on my diet the past couple weeks) and maybe switch to dumbbells for a month to see if maybe my chest isn't responding to barbells right now.

Been lifting about 1.2 years out of skeleton mode.

Honestly I can believe it If this kid if he has proper form calculating his cns recovery properly he could pull off what he is saying. I'm currently about 180lb and doing 385 for 3.

If you're going to pull a brad castleberry at least look the part.

get out of here with your total and utter bullshit or post a video OP.

if you can post a video of a fucking 3 pl8 single i'll be surprised let alone 4 pl8 and some change with that twink body

I will tommorrow, get keen lads. I would now, but like im actually am capable of going to the gym alone as im not intimidated by 20+ body fat% cucks with bad form outlifting me

dont know what this fag is talking abouti suspect this is a bait thread, you are a perfect speciman my man

>I will tommorrow,
>thread 404s, OP stops sweating

>everyone falling for this bait

My hope is gone

You actually going to get cummies when i do. Ill throw in a 210kg squat for you as well as a bonus track.

lmfao epic troll xD

We have a similar bodytype and weight, with me having a slightly larger chest, and you're claiming you bench what my max deadlift is.

kys.

Hyperbait

>my girlfriend goes to a different school
>she really does!!!
>im not joking
>ill bring her do the dance i promise
is this you but present day OP, no one believes you, and no one will care unitl you post the video

So what your saying is you jump up weight as fast as you can instead of focusing on your form in each weight group

You're small as Shit, like a teenager

at what height? got pics?

that kid looks weak af. when you bench over 300, you look like it.

>So what your saying is you jump up weight as fast as you can instead of focusing on your form in each weight group
>says the guy claiming to bench 3.5 plates

odd hair colour.
are you an asian ginger?

I'm half white half aborginal. Australian harpie :^)

kek sorry about that

Yes that is the reason I can do so much weight, I mastered form each time i hit a plateu i couldn't punch through. So i beat on my craft and im hear now

Stop posting low IQ troglodyte

W O N G A N G U R U
O
N
G
A
N
U
R
U

>e-statters
truly pathetic