Is the reason Veeky Forums is full of manlets because they are trying to compensate for there height?

Is the reason Veeky Forums is full of manlets because they are trying to compensate for there height?

nah bc average height is like 5'9 or so

>tfw 5'4

Feels bad man. I only come to Veeky Forums because of the fat hate threads

Veeky Forums is full of manlets because by their definition anyone below average height is a manlet thus 50% of the board are manlets.

no Veeky Forums is filled with extremes because they are fun and make great memes. The average is 5'9-5'10.
That means that around 67% percent of people fall into that, catagory. Someone in that hieght range probably made OP's image.
im 5'9 last i checked and never saw any problems with it, until i came here. Even then it was just funny to me, i love the lanklet and manlet memes. They are part of this boards culture now. That doesnt mean i dont feel bad for all my Veeky Forums bros who feel horrible because of their height.
To all the "manlets" reading this, i knew a 5'4 mexican manlet with a high voice. Even though i was on the cross country team with guys who were 6'4 he pulled a real qt on the same team. He did that by always being nice, always having something good to say, and in general being one of the most caring people i have ever met.
Memes are funny but dont let them get you down bros, we are all gonna make it.

5'9 here. it's the perfect height.

>5'11 or above
>have to eat constantly to keep up

>5'7 or below
>be shorter than many girls

i know i literal homeless retarded bum midget, his iq is 40 btw, yet he fucks victorias secret models every weekend lol

Ding ding ding we have a winner.

false, a lot of chicks these days are 5'8+

manlet

No, it's because the average height is smaller than 6 feet in most of the world, so most of the people here are smaller than that too. Occam's Razor, you faggot.

i wonder if his penis dropped off after that embarrassing display

Kek

judging from the amount of *girl says something to user* threads im pretty sure this board is filled with legit autists whose only hope to get laid is getting fit. also incels but i wouldnt consider them human

Where height?

Back to the Manlet pit with him.

lmao enjoy your lanklet "i stuff my face 24/7" life gaggot

180cm is the ideal height, below 175cm is considered short, above 185cm is considered tall.

Yeah but I fucked your bitch

this tbqh
also if a women is taller or as tall as you, you immediately know that she is freak height

I want this to be true so badly but I know it isn't.

t. 181cm

That's too rich

>5'9 here. it's the perfect height.

A lot of girls that are 5'8-6' around where I live, the 6' ones are the taller than average ones and most of the guys are wither 5'11 or 6'+.

I lucked out being 6' and most shoes push me over 6'1, living the lie guys

upvoted :D

I think the people who work out have a predisposition to want to work out

>inb4 upbringing etc etc

If someone's dad works out theirs a high chance he does as well. Therefore he had a predisposition to want to work out and so on and so forth and what have you

I like being fit and strong and feeling good and good about myself. If I were 6'4" I'd still be an athlete.

But I'd be lying if I didn't admit part of my dedication comes from being small my entire life. I want to be strong to feel secure. I think I'd feel that way no matter how tall I was.

FUCKING KEK

Your mom isn't a Victoria secret model lol

>both me and my friend buy same shoes because they were on a sale and look great
>They happen to have a 2" sole
>im 5'6
>friend is 6'3
>we go to a party all dressed up next weekend
>girls giving him compliments
>"user looking sharp, those are some amazing shoes, where did you buy them... love a well dressed man ..." etc
>im in a different circle of people having fun
>some girls start with
>"looking great user, where did you buy that shirt... oooh you have new shoes, such a big sole on them, haha thats why you look taller"
>other girl "hahah ooh i thought something was different, is that why you bought those shoes?"
>third girl "haha well im still taller that you in my high heals"
>she stands next to me, she isnt taller, but is laughing anyways
>say "well it aint my fault my dad made me while being hungry"
>people laugh and its allright, but it kind hurts
>hook up with one of the girls later in the night
>i forgot the girl by now
>but the hurtful memory remain

>well it aint my fault my dad made me while being hungry

6 foot is a king o manlets. Nice try though, midget.

Well I'm fucking sorry for being born with short genes. At least I am working on what I can change

>always thought my height was 6'2"
>decide to measure myself yesterday randomly
>6'1"
Is there any hope for me? The world seems much bigger now that I've discovered this horrible secret.
I'm thinking about getting those heel lift things I keep seeing around here.

you're taller than most people on Veeky Forums

i remember this from misc

alphadestiny doing rack pulls above the knee i see

way too big to be AD

> He did that by always being nice, always having something good to say, and in general being one of the most caring people i have ever met.

I cant think of worse advice for picking up pussy

no its just that our definition of manlet is still taller than the average male

Lmao buddy, I live in a 5'9" "average" height country and seriously at 5'11'' I am definitely way below the 50th percentile in height. At best womanlets are a few inches shorter than me. Seems like at least half of the chicks are as tall as me or slightly below/above. 6'1-2'' is unironically the best height in my opinion, because even in my (5'9" average lmao) country being 6'2'' wont really be noticeably tall, you'll unironically be just about average height.

This is what Veeky Forums does to you. It makes you so insecure that you perceive the world as being "taller" than you because you notice only those who are taller/better looking than you.

You shrink into a stasis where you neither progress in life or obtain any joy from it. This continues until you take your life

th-thanks brah

>insecure
No, though I am definitely noticing height more, I know that it isn't holding me back in any way, I genuinely don't even have problems with dating/fucking girls who are taller than me, and I have done so before.

Im just pointing out that the national average doesn't apply across the board, especially for those of us in NA, since you could be living in a city with 50%+ non-whites and average might actually be 5'9''. I live in a 95%+ white area, and seriously 5'11'' is average at best.

nah mate youre retarded. average height in my high school class was like 6'2 and there was even a 6'7 guy. that doesnt mean the average is 6'2.
the reason there are studies because of the small sample size an average person has an bias.

>nah mate youre retarded
Nice argument breh.

>the reason there are studies because of the small smaple size an average person has a bias
You've never read sample sizes in studies have you? Even for some of the most cited and thrown around studies you are often very lucky to have sample sizes more than 1000. Meanwhile I walk by hundreds of people on a daily basis, and my total sample size is over 12k (uni population). Height averages take people who are 18 (young and haven't finished growing) and people who are old as fuck who have lost a few inches, and they also don't account for race, which does matter in a place where travelling a few hours between cities can mean the difference between all white and all brown.

even self reported studies like this arent that high as you claim
youre just yet another retard mate no worries

They're trying to compensate for their bad spelling

5'9 reporting in

Their*